Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > General Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

General Discussion Discuss anything not related to bodybuilding.

Old 04-20-2020, 02:54 PM
Inner Circle Friend of the King

Sorry guys for not being specific. I wrote that in the hospital and was super fucked up from all the fentynel the were hitting me with.
Anyway, I drive a 26ft truck for a document storage facility. I was on my way back to the office and got into a bad accident. My seatbelt lock failed and came out of the buckle/lock. Slammed the windshield with my face. I have a scar now all the way down to my eye. Missed loosing my eve by 1/8Ē.
Had my C 5/6 fused. Multiple fractures on head and arms. Luckily I only have to wear a neck brace and no casts. Fractures didnít warrant any casting.
I have a decent amount of recovery fine ahead and Iím only doing trt w gh currently.
Iím going to get after it as soon as Iím green lighted.

Thanks for all the kind words..........Redrock
Old 04-20-2020, 03:30 PM
Euroking Sponsored Athlete ICFK

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrock View Post
Sorry guys for not being specific. I wrote that in the hospital and was super fucked up from all the fentynel the were hitting me with.
Anyway, I drive a 26ft truck for a document storage facility. I was on my way back to the office and got into a bad accident. My seatbelt lock failed and came out of the buckle/lock. Slammed the windshield with my face. I have a scar now all the way down to my eye. Missed loosing my eve by 1/8Ē.
Had my C 5/6 fused. Multiple fractures on head and arms. Luckily I only have to wear a neck brace and no casts. Fractures didnít warrant any casting.
I have a decent amount of recovery fine ahead and Iím only doing trt w gh currently.

Well that fucking sucks, glad you're ok. Look on the bright side, gyms are closed anyways.
Old 04-20-2020, 05:43 PM

Best wishes to you redrock. You will bounce back man - keep your head up and think positive the best you can
Old 04-20-2020, 11:13 PM
Inner Circle Friend of the King

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrock View Post

I'm happy you are still with us. You are a good bloke. Hopefully you will heal quickly. And scars are cool. Ask Tony Montana Giving you all the broly love and best wishes.
Old 04-22-2020, 05:37 PM

Prayers with u bro,!!!
Old 04-22-2020, 07:13 PM

I thought it sucked when I bent the steering wheel with my forehead. Damn bro glad your ok. Hopefully you can file some sort of lawsuit.
Old 04-22-2020, 10:40 PM

Prayers for you brother