Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Nutrition Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Nutrition Forum Discuss anything related to dieting and supplementation.

Old 10-02-2018, 11:33 AM
Direct Rep

Default Bulking

Wanted to see the amounts of calories your consuming during your bulking cycle. I canít seem to get more than 4K in myself. If I do, the bloating in my stomach gets unbearable...thanks... Redrock

***RACETROPIN***
TESTED @99.585% PURE (..and low 1.067% DIMER, so nearly all bioavailable!!)

[email]d-vip@securenym.net -NEW EMAIL!!
(..or simply PM orders straight to DIRECT)
Old 10-04-2018, 09:01 PM

Eating can be such a chore so I leave out most vegetables for the most part if on a high calorie diet just to minimize portion size or at least keep them to a bare minimum and stick to green beans, carrots, and bell peppers to minimize bloating and gas. Broccoli, cauliflower, and Brussels sprouts are all great for the average diet but for us on a high calorie diet can mean gas and bloating because they are raffinose vegetables.

Absolutely no brown rice, no wheat products or dairy for me, only white rice, cream of rice and some potatoes. The fiber in the rice husk will slow digestion as with whole wheat.

A carb shake before during or after workout can get you some fast carbs without bloating, cyclic dextrin or karbolyn are two good ones.

Avocado, almonds, and walnuts are high calorie fat additions along with whole eggs. Any healthy oil can be added to your rice for extra cals to meet your fat requirements.

Meats of course chicken breast, I like to eat alot of red meat also, Walmart has a 93/7 ground beef that I use. Fish once in a while but when eating a lot of calories I tend to loose a taste for it.

Really for me if I am trying to eat a ton of food on a high calorie diet just make it as simple as possible and I have less gastrointestinal issues.
Old 10-05-2018, 09:42 AM
Direct Rep

Awesome post brother... thanks. Iím gonna try some of the ideas you gave me. I was def eating the wrong kind of veggies. Gonna increase carbs and meat portions. Hopefully the bloating will be minimized...
Dairy is too hard to cut out for me. I have a hard time eating in the am upon first waking. I grab a half gall on chocolate milk. 56 gr protein 1600 cals.
... Redrock

Quote:
Originally Posted by hydro View Post
Eating can be such a chore so I leave out most vegetables for the most part if on a high calorie diet just to minimize portion size or at least keep them to a bare minimum and stick to green beans, carrots, and bell peppers to minimize bloating and gas. Broccoli, cauliflower, and Brussels sprouts are all great for the average diet but for us on a high calorie diet can mean gas and bloating because they are raffinose vegetables.

Absolutely no brown rice, no wheat products or dairy for me, only white rice, cream of rice and some potatoes. The fiber in the rice husk will slow digestion as with whole wheat.

A carb shake before during or after workout can get you some fast carbs without bloating, cyclic dextrin or karbolyn are two good ones.

Avocado, almonds, and walnuts are high calorie fat additions along with whole eggs. Any healthy oil can be added to your rice for extra cals to meet your fat requirements.

Meats of course chicken breast, I like to eat alot of red meat also, Walmart has a 93/7 ground beef that I use. Fish once in a while but when eating a lot of calories I tend to loose a taste for it.

Really for me if I am trying to eat a ton of food on a high calorie diet just make it as simple as possible and I have less gastrointestinal issues.

***RACETROPIN***

Old 10-05-2018, 02:41 PM

I bet if you cut that chocolate milk you would feel better all day. The idea is to simplify your diet as much as possible to make digestion easier so you can get all of your meals, you can always experiment and add things back in one at a time, this is the only real way to determine how they will effect your body in various ways such as digestion, bloating, water retention, fat gain.

I don't know what your schedule is like but if you have time and a blender you can make a shake for breakfast. I have one once in a while when I am in a hurry for work. These ingredients can always be put together the night before and blended in the morning to save time.

I will throw together in a blender:

1/2 cup of cream of rice or a cup of raw oats
1 to 1.5 cups of egg white
1 cup of blueberries or mixed berries (frozen)
2 tbs almond butter
1 or so scoops of protein powder for flavor
Some ice
Old 10-07-2018, 06:46 AM
Direct Rep

Thanks bro, Iím willing to try anything that sounds like it makes sense. This is definitely one of those...Redrock

Quote:
Originally Posted by hydro View Post
I bet if you cut that chocolate milk you would feel better all day. The idea is to simplify your diet as much as possible to make digestion easier so you can get all of your meals, you can always experiment and add things back in one at a time, this is the only real way to determine how they will effect your body in various ways such as digestion, bloating, water retention, fat gain.

I don't know what your schedule is like but if you have time and a blender you can make a shake for breakfast. I have one once in a while when I am in a hurry for work. These ingredients can always be put together the night before and blended in the morning to save time.

I will throw together in a blender:

1/2 cup of cream of rice or a cup of raw oats
1 to 1.5 cups of egg white
1 cup of blueberries or mixed berries (frozen)
2 tbs almond butter
1 or so scoops of protein powder for flavor
Some ice

***RACETROPIN***