Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > HGH, IGF and Insulin Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

HGH, IGF and Insulin Forum Discuss HGH and its effects on the human body.

Old 02-20-2021, 11:52 PM

Default 4iu in morning or split

This is strictly for fat loss. Iím 3 weeks in and started at 1iu/day and have worked up to 3iu/day(I feel great). I have the usual sides and Iím ok with them. I want to start at 4iu/day. Is it better to split into 2iu twice daily? My biggest side is pinning. For some reason my body doesnít like sub q. I bruise and will get a little lump that goes away in 3-4 days. Iíve tried everywhere on my stomach and love handle area and my thighs.

Never had a problem IM in 15 years but once I started gh and subq I get bad knots and bruise 70 percent of the time.
Old 02-21-2021, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by govikes#4 View Post
This is strictly for fat loss. Iím 3 weeks in and started at 1iu/day and have worked up to 3iu/day(I feel great). I have the usual sides and Iím ok with them. I want to start at 4iu/day. Is it better to split into 2iu twice daily? My biggest side is pinning. For some reason my body doesnít like sub q. I bruise and will get a little lump that goes away in 3-4 days. Iíve tried everywhere on my stomach and love handle area and my thighs.

Never had a problem IM in 15 years but once I started gh and subq I get bad knots and bruise 70 percent of the time.
Anecdotally people say split is best for fat loss. But i dont know if there is any actual proof/truth to this.

I hate taking gh before the gym. Makes me sleepy and ruins my workout.
Old 02-23-2021, 12:33 PM
PMroids Rep

It was posted a while back about a study claiming the net effect on increased IGF was the same compared to micro doses or the same amount done in less doses

I seriously don’t think you’d notice much difference taking 10 units in 3 injections compared to 2 units 5 days

3.3 units m-w-f

Or

2 units Monday through Friday

Results probably be the same
Old 02-25-2021, 11:02 AM

I concur ^^^^^^^ ........Redrock