Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Pictures of our Members
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Pictures of our Members Post and view your pics here.

Old 06-24-2019, 12:33 AM

Default He went vegetarian??? Oh nooooo....

What's up guys. Been a while. Got real sick for a several months. Couldn't really figure out why. Mentally started breaking down too. Took a long step back and doing the family thing. Been all natural since before last October.

Made the switch the Vegetarian....after reading about the health benefits I had to do something. Big changes in my life have happened. All positive. Big things to come as I push myself natural this time all the way. No desire to get back on after the struggle I had, but forever my home. Just wanted to say hard work, natural can build good results as well. Even without meat. At only 175, sure I'll never be a mass monster again. But still putting up 300+ on every lift I can definitely deal with that. Keep it up guys always. Never stop getting it no matter how you get there. Much love fellas.

Last edited by rainstony : 06-24-2019 at 12:44 AM.
Old 06-24-2019, 04:36 AM
Banned

Looking good brother but to say vegetarian is healthier is a straight up lie.
Old 06-24-2019, 06:42 AM

I can only attest to my own blood points so far brother. All my numbers were high and stayed high for months on end. So far I've seen points drop across the board for me. You have to take extra care of certain micros to make sure and get them all, but for me personally.. there wasnt even a question of whether or not it made me healthier. Overall I truly believe that I have reduced inflammation across my body as a whole. Several physical changes have convinced me for this to be true.

What makes it healthier for me is the lifestyle that came with it. I've been chemical free in just about all my food and daily life for a while now. Its impacted me tremendously. All personal choice IMO.

There are as many studies showing your statement to be false as mine unfortunately.
Old 06-24-2019, 10:50 AM

Where you getting your b12 and k2 and heme iron from?

P.S. , you look like a veg head

There was never a genius without a tincture of madness. ~Aristotle (384 BC-322 BC)

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle (384 BC-322 BC)

Last edited by DieViolent : 06-24-2019 at 11:23 AM.
Old 06-24-2019, 05:51 PM

Iron is abundant in a lot of nuts seeds. B12 I'm supplementing through those neuroscience anti stress drinks. They are actually vegan and 100% b12 daily value. K2 is a little low but in bringing that up to fill in the gaps. I've been studying all I can.

I'm also not sure what a veg head is, but I'm 100% all natural. I stopped weed, cigarettes. Alcohol. Everything. I've never been one to hide my true cycles and doses here. I just simply ront need it anymore. I feel amazing and like that I got there on my own this time.
Old 06-24-2019, 05:54 PM

I found that I personally have great gains (albeit not monstrous), from less food, but way more quality. NON-GMO, organic as much as I can, no dairy, zero supplements. Bo pre workout, no whey, nothing. Idk what else to say. I eat simple and smaller. I give my body a good environment to grow in and lift heavy
Old 06-24-2019, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainstony View Post
Iron is abundant in a lot of nuts seeds. B12 I'm supplementing through those neuroscience anti stress drinks. They are actually vegan and 100% b12 daily value. K2 is a little low but in bringing that up to fill in the gaps. I've been studying all I can.

I'm also not sure what a veg head is, but I'm 100% all natural. I stopped weed, cigarettes. Alcohol. Everything. I've never been one to hide my true cycles and doses here. I just simply ront need it anymore. I feel amazing and like that I got there on my own this time.
The iron found in veggies has such a poor conversion rate compared to heme iron which is found only in meat. I was just joshing about being a veg head( vegetarian). K2 is another vitamin only found in meat and has been shown to be important in overall cardiovascular health. I donít know how the supplements youíre taking are made but if youíre trying to be organic non gmo Iíd look into the source and production of the supplements you use.

There was never a genius without a tincture of madness. ~Aristotle (384 BC-322 BC)

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle (384 BC-322 BC)
Old 06-24-2019, 09:06 PM

Quote:
I found that I personally have great gains (albeit not monstrous), from less food, but way more quality. NON-GMO, organic as much as I can, no dairy, zero supplements. Bo pre workout, no whey, nothing. Idk what else to say. I eat simple and smaller. I give my body a good environment to grow in and lift heavy
You basically were detoxing your self. Organic food and,vegetables goes along way of healing the body.
Old 06-25-2019, 09:37 AM
PMroids Rep

Fast forward 6 months and he will be back on gear running a nice big cycle and telling us how fresh his receptors are........
Old 06-25-2019, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack View Post
Fast forward 6 months and he will be back on gear running a nice big cycle and telling us how fresh his receptors are........
Lol sounds good. I dont need it. My focus is on nutrition and healing my body. You keep on keeping on though. Hope you live a long time yo
Old 06-25-2019, 02:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
My focus is on nutrition and healing my body.
LOL, you canít heal ugly.
Old 06-25-2019, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoudidnt View Post
LOL, you canít heal ugly.
your momma still fucks me
Old 06-25-2019, 08:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
your momma still fucks me
I bet she does. I knew you were gay, you like getting pegged.
Old 06-25-2019, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoudidnt View Post
I bet she does. I knew you were gay, you like getting pegged.
Your nonsense gives me the sense that P4P I would smash you in strength. And a veg natural. I would hate to embarrass you son.
Old 06-26-2019, 08:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Your nonsense gives me the sense that P4P I would smash you in strength. And a veg natural. I would hate to embarrass you son.
Keep dreaming kid. ������

Coming off steroids doesn’t give you the “natural”. Steroids change your muscle fibers for life.

You are an opioid head, you can’t even pass a drug test. ������☠️☠️
Old 06-26-2019, 08:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Iíll entertain you though.

Whatís your best squat? Bench? Deadlift at your current bodyweight and letís see them videos.