Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Beginner's Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Beginner's Forum For people who are new to any part of this sport you may ask your questions here without fear of being flamed.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
Old 12-04-2018, 06:02 PM
d-red's Avatar
d-red d-red is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: the gym
Posts: 3,288
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by northcarolina1970 View Post
Look im not just trying to sound stupid here the guy at the jobs gunna be doing testing dont kno why but there a few of us on job on juice two are just to big im assuming thats why but the guy said they will be testing ur levels thru urine its not a blood or hair sample and we figured if we used test sus we could get around the test or maybe using a small dose of test with no ester being as how theres no ester if im correct a small dose should show upas regular levels
i didnt read your above posts, which are nonsense, but we are telling you your job doesnt test for steroids...it`s a very expensive....and no job does it or requires it. you friend is lying to you
__________________
Owner of hardcore-underground.com
Former owner of two bodybuilding forums
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 12-05-2018, 10:58 AM
liquid_c's Avatar
liquid_c liquid_c is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 4,237
Default

Very, very few jobs test for steroids. Do they have a specific written policy that says they are testing for steroids and if so why? Steroid test even the basic non WADA ones are well over 2x the price as standard drug test so it is not done a lot. If the unlikely event they are, they are almost for sure using the much cheaper ratio test.



You may be able to pass this using very small amounts of suspension taken 24 hours before the test. However advanced athletes that use techniques like this often experiment testing themselves to see how much they can get away with because the amounts vary from person to person. Very risky. Don't even consider tren base. 19 nor based steroids like trenbolone and nandrolone are among the easiest to detect and for the longest periods of time. If you know when the test are going to occur and it is not random, it is extremely easy. Use test suspension at a reasonable dose and then stop it completely at least 5 days or so before the test and then resume when you are done testing. Random test are the ones that take more planning.

Last edited by liquid_c : 12-05-2018 at 11:01 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 12-06-2018, 02:42 PM
northcarolina1970 northcarolina1970 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 498
Default

Thanks finaly someone who understands what the fuck i was saying months ago
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 01-09-2019, 10:53 PM
Xxplosive Xxplosive is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 2,061
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorganKane View Post
they dont test for your test levels.
You really should read up on this before you screw yourself.
This is just an overall awesome thread to be in the "Beginner's" forum lol.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 06-13-2019, 07:13 AM
northcarolina1970 northcarolina1970 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 498
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxplosive View Post
This is just an overall awesome thread to be in the "Beginner's" forum lol.
Lol had to ask btw i passed the test doing a very small amount of suspention this was a while also but they were test the test to estrogen ratio i beleave it was anyway did a very small amount like 10mg 30 hours befour and nothing came back so is it posible let everything else clear first but this was just fir my job they were not testing fir metabolites just how high the test vs estrogen was they used blood and urine
__________________
G2g so far

Acelabs
Avogen
Unclesz
Euroking
Goroids

Last edited by northcarolina1970 : 06-13-2019 at 07:16 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 06-13-2019, 09:14 AM
ohnoudidnt ohnoudidnt is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: MI-YAYO
Posts: 2,695
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by northcarolina1970 View Post
Lol had to ask btw i passed the test doing a very small amount of suspention this was a while also but they were test the test to estrogen ratio i beleave it was anyway did a very small amount like 10mg 30 hours befour and nothing came back so is it posible let everything else clear first but this was just fir my job they were not testing fir metabolites just how high the test vs estrogen was they used blood and urine
If they used blood and urine, they didn't test for steroids... It would've shown metabolites...
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 06-13-2019, 08:24 PM
nhbskull21 nhbskull21 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,312
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by northcarolina1970 View Post
Lol had to ask btw i passed the test doing a very small amount of suspention this was a while also but they were test the test to estrogen ratio i beleave it was anyway did a very small amount like 10mg 30 hours befour and nothing came back so is it posible let everything else clear first but this was just fir my job they were not testing fir metabolites just how high the test vs estrogen was they used blood and urine
The test would have been testosterone to epitetestosterone, not estrogen.
__________________
Formally groundandpound. Senior member. Member since 2005.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 06-13-2019, 08:29 PM
nhbskull21 nhbskull21 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,312
Default

Did you ever mention what this job that test for aas was? Just saying i did corrections and they never tested for aas. I have a few friends that are leos and do strong man and some can step on stage if they want theyve never been tested. Neither have friends at the local fd. They only time aas ever came up was a question on the poly.
__________________
Formally groundandpound. Senior member. Member since 2005.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 06-14-2019, 09:24 AM
northcarolina1970 northcarolina1970 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 498
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhbskull21 View Post
Did you ever mention what this job that test for aas was? Just saying i did corrections and they never tested for aas. I have a few friends that are leos and do strong man and some can step on stage if they want theyve never been tested. Neither have friends at the local fd. They only time aas ever came up was a question on the poly.
Dont wanna mention the exact job and this only happened one due to me being bigger the other guys who are on as well got tested to but our boss does anabolics to so he gave us a heads up but lets just say i operate heavy machines and do work on bigger trucks cant mention the exact name but im into demolition and this was a once time deal along with ur standard drug tests being sent to the labs i try not to post any info that could lead to me having any issues as i have kids to support and they know nothing about the anabolics or this life style but yes its very posible on certain jobs it all just depends who funding it and or what the foremans boy higher up the chain wants most guys dont have to deal with this kinda shit but they act funny when ur dealing with heavy machines thats all if it doesnt sound right then not sure what to tell u this is my experience at this company and my brother is a co in the county jail and hes gets test for anabolics here in nj on a regular basis nj laws are fucked this is state its nj
__________________
G2g so far

Acelabs
Avogen
Unclesz
Euroking
Goroids
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 06-14-2019, 07:54 PM
nhbskull21 nhbskull21 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,312
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by northcarolina1970 View Post
Dont wanna mention the exact job and this only happened one due to me being bigger the other guys who are on as well got tested to but our boss does anabolics to so he gave us a heads up but lets just say i operate heavy machines and do work on bigger trucks cant mention the exact name but im into demolition and this was a once time deal along with ur standard drug tests being sent to the labs i try not to post any info that could lead to me having any issues as i have kids to support and they know nothing about the anabolics or this life style but yes its very posible on certain jobs it all just depends who funding it and or what the foremans boy higher up the chain wants most guys dont have to deal with this kinda shit but they act funny when ur dealing with heavy machines thats all if it doesnt sound right then not sure what to tell u this is my experience at this company and my brother is a co in the county jail and hes gets test for anabolics here in nj on a regular basis nj laws are fucked this is state its nj

Surprising a manual labor tests like that. I spent a good amount of time in sumerset county, pt pleasnt and seaside. I probably know the company.
__________________
Formally groundandpound. Senior member. Member since 2005.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 06-25-2019, 08:25 AM
northcarolina1970 northcarolina1970 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 498
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhbskull21 View Post
Surprising a manual labor tests like that. I spent a good amount of time in sumerset county, pt pleasnt and seaside. I probably know the company.
Well since no one knows me me and my brother work for traffic plan and they do not normally do this but the state now requires random testing every so often there cracking down on all kind of drug use once again this hasnt happened in years this is the first time i have 2 jobs but that the one who requested this random test ui was just as suprised as u were but atleast the main guy gave me a heads up he says it might not happen again tho due to the fact noone got caught doing anything including drugs and i also work with thies guys on demo work when need be but i really think someone was a straight up rat tho honestly
__________________
G2g so far

Acelabs
Avogen
Unclesz
Euroking
Goroids

Last edited by northcarolina1970 : 06-25-2019 at 08:29 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 06-25-2019, 10:16 AM
DieViolent's Avatar
DieViolent DieViolent is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,956
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by northcarolina1970 View Post
Well since no one knows me me and my brother work for traffic plan and they do not normally do this but the state now requires random testing every so often there cracking down on all kind of drug use once again this hasnt happened in years this is the first time i have 2 jobs but that the one who requested this random test ui was just as suprised as u were but atleast the main guy gave me a heads up he says it might not happen again tho due to the fact noone got caught doing anything including drugs and i also work with thies guys on demo work when need be but i really think someone was a straight up rat tho honestly
The whole ordeal sounds utterly absurd. I think this guy posted in the beginners forum cause he knew he'd be flamed. The guy has a join date of 2006 he's no beginner and should have enough information at hand to know this shit. This is also the guy who couldn't accept the information about cholesterol without becoming a child throwing a tantrum. Why do we even acknowledge these types of threads???
__________________
Everything said by me is hypothetical and therefor does not reflect my actual life.

There was never a genius without a tincture of madness. ~Aristotle (384 BC-322 BC)

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle (384 BC-322 BC)
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 06-25-2019, 06:10 PM
nhbskull21 nhbskull21 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,312
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by northcarolina1970 View Post
Well since no one knows me me and my brother work for traffic plan and they do not normally do this but the state now requires random testing every so often there cracking down on all kind of drug use once again this hasnt happened in years this is the first time i have 2 jobs but that the one who requested this random test ui was just as suprised as u were but atleast the main guy gave me a heads up he says it might not happen again tho due to the fact noone got caught doing anything including drugs and i also work with thies guys on demo work when need be but i really think someone was a straight up rat tho honestly
Rat would be a legit assumption. Especially is someone is trying to bump someone off to move up.
__________________
Formally groundandpound. Senior member. Member since 2005.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 06-25-2019, 09:13 PM
DieViolent's Avatar
DieViolent DieViolent is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,956
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhbskull21 View Post
Rat would be a legit assumption. Especially is someone is trying to bump someone off to move up.
But steroids...Yea I guess if those tests exist (which I couldn't find so feel free to show me those ones) that's a possibility
__________________
Everything said by me is hypothetical and therefor does not reflect my actual life.

There was never a genius without a tincture of madness. ~Aristotle (384 BC-322 BC)

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle (384 BC-322 BC)
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 06-26-2019, 09:24 PM
nhbskull21 nhbskull21 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,312
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieViolent View Post
But steroids...Yea I guess if those tests exist (which I couldn't find so feel free to show me those ones) that's a possibility
What do you if those tests exist? There are plenty of steroid tests. From college to the olympics to professional sports. Hell some high schools even do it of there is a reason. Besides testing for certain chemicals or metobolites there is always test to epitest ratio.
__________________
Formally groundandpound. Senior member. Member since 2005.
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 06-27-2019, 06:01 PM
northcarolina1970 northcarolina1970 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 498
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieViolent View Post
The whole ordeal sounds utterly absurd. I think this guy posted in the beginners forum cause he knew he'd be flamed. The guy has a join date of 2006 he's no beginner and should have enough information at hand to know this shit. This is also the guy who couldn't accept the information about cholesterol without becoming a child throwing a tantrum. Why do we even acknowledge these types of threads???
Dude ur calling me a fuckin lier are u fuckin stupid i have no reason to lie to u bro calling me out to be a lier pissed me off and forgive me if i didnt beleave oh no u didnt on his cholesterol thing if u read what the fuck i said i had a team of doctors telling me other wise and me and that guy got off on the wrong foot long time ago if u dont like the post then shut the fuck up and just dont reply i posted a question here long ago got the correct facts learned a little more then i knew befour and ur basicaly running ur fuckin mouth because i tried to figure out a way around this test like dead ass just shut ur mouth if u dont have anything good to say cause theres a few of u asshole that are really fuckin annoying i dont give 2 fucks if u like me or not i never had to deal with this kinda test befour and the fact some of u dont think they exist is fuckin crazy they run ratios by uring the metabolites by urine hospital probation certain jobs there a whole lotta places here in nj and if someone rats u out they will do this to u in certain jobs at this point i dont giva fuck what any negative people day i lived it i pulled it off end of the fuckin story im just reporting back to u guys so u kno thats all
__________________
G2g so far

Acelabs
Avogen
Unclesz
Euroking
Goroids
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 06-27-2019, 06:05 PM
northcarolina1970 northcarolina1970 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 498
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhbskull21 View Post
What do you if those tests exist? There are plenty of steroid tests. From college to the olympics to professional sports. Hell some high schools even do it of there is a reason. Besides testing for certain chemicals or metobolites there is always test to epitest ratio.
This guy a fuckin asshole there 5 diffrent ways they can test u for this shit the fact he doesnt even kno they exist makes him ignorent
__________________
G2g so far

Acelabs
Avogen
Unclesz
Euroking
Goroids
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 06-27-2019, 06:10 PM
northcarolina1970 northcarolina1970 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 498
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhbskull21 View Post
What do you if those tests exist? There are plenty of steroid tests. From college to the olympics to professional sports. Hell some high schools even do it of there is a reason. Besides testing for certain chemicals or metobolites there is always test to epitest ratio.
Shit here in nj all my brothers younger friends are test for 50 diffrent things thies test included steroids and pro hormones and he calls me a fuckin lier i posted here long ago not to be flammed for asking some legitimate in my life and he runs his mouth over another post where everyone including my team of doctors went against what they posted and he does this because i beleave a team of doctors over some guy on outlaw then after reading 15 links i said id remain open minded because my fuse is short and i knew nothing about thies tests he turns into a dick head fuck
__________________
G2g so far

Acelabs
Avogen
Unclesz
Euroking
Goroids
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 06-27-2019, 06:14 PM
northcarolina1970 northcarolina1970 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 498
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhbskull21 View Post
What do you if those tests exist? There are plenty of steroid tests. From college to the olympics to professional sports. Hell some high schools even do it of there is a reason. Besides testing for certain chemicals or metobolites there is always test to epitest ratio.
Thanks for letting them kno im not a fuckin lier im just a normall guy trying to learn and my fathers old school but hes been on for years as well so they can no respond if they have nothing thats helps
__________________
G2g so far

Acelabs
Avogen
Unclesz
Euroking
Goroids
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.