Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Anabolic Steroid Discussion Discuss anything related to anabolic steroids.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-05-2018, 08:49 PM
Xxplosive Xxplosive is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,533
Default Why do people pay so much more for fancy UG labs?

This doesnt quite make sense to me... certainly there is enough good feedback on brands like Kalpa, Balkan, etc, but there are countless non-brand name ug labs that many report excellent results, lab tests, etc. And its a HUGE price discrepancy which can make a difference of hundreds of dollars, maybe over a grand per cycle depending on if youre running crazy high doses.

I can understand new, small operation ug's getting due skepticism, but there are a lot of reputable non brand ug's that get nothing but great reviews on product quality.



Am I missing something or are they really that much better?

I apologize if this is a taboo topic, not sure if breaking rules, if so just delete the thread, just want a better understanding on if there is a 100% correlation between cost and quality.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-05-2018, 08:55 PM
liquid_c's Avatar
liquid_c liquid_c is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 3,780
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxplosive View Post
This doesnt quite make sense to me... certainly there is enough good feedback on brands like Kalpa, Balkan, etc, but there are countless non-brand name ug labs that many report excellent results, lab tests, etc. And its a HUGE price discrepancy which can make a difference of hundreds of dollars, maybe over a grand per cycle depending on if youre running crazy high doses.

I can understand new, small operation ug's getting due skepticism, but there are a lot of reputable non brand ug's that get nothing but great reviews on product quality.



Am I missing something or are they really that much better?

I apologize if this is a taboo topic, not sure if breaking rules, if so just delete the thread, just want a better understanding on if there is a 100% correlation between cost and quality.

Some of the reason is shipping location. Many of the super inexpensive UGL's ship directly from the big red country where a lot of people have trouble receiving.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-05-2018, 09:05 PM
dfresh333 dfresh333 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 247
Default

People are basically sheep. Follow the flashy advertizing
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-06-2018, 06:06 AM
JOB01's Avatar
JOB01 JOB01 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,397
Default Ha!

Momma always said, “You get what you pay for!”

-JOB01
__________________
When asked "How much you bench bro?"
I simply reply bout once a week...
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-06-2018, 02:26 PM
nhbskull21 nhbskull21 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 849
Default

I pay more for safety, customer service, and because ive tested products personally.
__________________
Formally groundandpound. Senior member. Member since 2005.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-06-2018, 04:06 PM
swolldaddy69's Avatar
swolldaddy69 swolldaddy69 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: In a house
Posts: 1,388
Default

As a longtime vet in this whole lifestyle, Im just still amazed that ppl choose to go international. I only speak for myself, but at my age I just cant hear the “this aint Walmart” excuse anymore. I am too impatient and too old to wait forever and then to have to deal w/ customs and signing for a pack. Its just too risky and too much for me. Maybe others feel same as I and just dont want to offend sone of the longstanding sponsors on here but I just am set in my ways
__________________
Proud citizen of the Blackstar Republic
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-06-2018, 06:17 PM
RaoulDuke1998 RaoulDuke1998 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Right there
Posts: 721
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by swolldaddy69 View Post
As a longtime vet in this whole lifestyle, Im just still amazed that ppl choose to go international. I only speak for myself, but at my age I just cant hear the “this aint Walmart” excuse anymore. I am too impatient and too old to wait forever and then to have to deal w/ customs and signing for a pack. Its just too risky and too much for me. Maybe others feel same as I and just dont want to offend sone of the longstanding sponsors on here but I just am set in my ways
AMEN SWOLL-STATUS!!
I was lucky enough, and fortunate enough to be invited to try some local gear.. And it is by far some of the best I've had.. Just as the international is, but it's local, and far less cheaper!! A HUGH A+++++++
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-06-2018, 11:26 PM
Xxplosive Xxplosive is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,533
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOB01 View Post
Momma always said, “You get what you pay for!”

-JOB01
Disagree. Ive ran unGodly strong tren that i brewed with my own two hands.

If you know what raws cost, you know its very much possible to for sources to sell it at half the cost of these huge intl name brand labs and still see profit.

Ive seen killer results off 300mg of primo and can tell you it didnt cost close to as much as what you see some fancy ug labs charge for even 100mg vial.

And yes, it was "real" primo, and no I dont need labs to know that it made me crazy vascular, a cns boost, losing fat in my chest and love handles while i ate like shit and a great sense of well being.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-09-2018, 06:05 PM
northcarolina1970 northcarolina1970 is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 58
Default

I pay for the fact that its ******** thats like added security and also less problems and quicker ta
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 07-09-2018, 07:12 PM
Mack's Avatar
Mack Mack is online now
EK Rep
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Thailand
Posts: 6,254
Default

I dunno ......

You wanna buy gear from ‘wilburt’ who flunked out of college pursuing his chemistry degree who now lives in his parents basement where he has a ‘dedicated’ area devoted to making gear when he gets off the midnight shift stocking the shelves at the local grocery store or do you want to buy your gear from a legit professional source with gear produced under and in GMP environment?
__________________
"You need to spend some TIME in between the plates bitch."
EUROKING Men of Integrity, Men of their Word. Guaranteed Delivery Highest Quality Products Www.euroking-gear.co New Shipping Method means No source is faster.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 07-09-2018, 07:49 PM
Mack's Avatar
Mack Mack is online now
EK Rep
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Thailand
Posts: 6,254
Default

I’ve never once signed for a pack

Ever

I’ve used many international sources before being 100% dedicated to Euroking 5 years ago. Many of which are still here on olm.

Never once signed for a pack. Never had a shipment not show up. Never waited long either.

Like it was said: you get what you pay for.

I travel 100% year round with my job. USA and Canada. I get to a lot of gyms and I get to talk to a lot of local builders. Most often ‘local’ home brewed gear is a hobby. For example, one guy I met was a local firefighter..... he had a little home brew operation going on and he charged $100 per vial of test prop and $120 to $160 per vial (yeah 10ml) for anything else.

Sure it’s different and there are variables but I think it’s the variables that are scary, and Wilburt who is still living with his mom mass producing gear in the basement with cinder block walls of a house built in 1960 laden with black mold.

Like I’ve said in other posts. You give 100% of yourself in the gym, diet, rest, recup, why would you leave anything to chance?
__________________
"You need to spend some TIME in between the plates bitch."
EUROKING Men of Integrity, Men of their Word. Guaranteed Delivery Highest Quality Products Www.euroking-gear.co New Shipping Method means No source is faster.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 07-10-2018, 07:55 PM
Papa Van Smack Papa Van Smack is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 117
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack View Post
I’ve never once signed for a pack

Ever

I’ve used many international sources before being 100% dedicated to Euroking 5 years ago. Many of which are still here on olm.

Never once signed for a pack. Never had a shipment not show up. Never waited long either.

Like it was said: you get what you pay for.

I travel 100% year round with my job. USA and Canada. I get to a lot of gyms and I get to talk to a lot of local builders. Most often ‘local’ home brewed gear is a hobby. For example, one guy I met was a local firefighter..... he had a little home brew operation going on and he charged $100 per vial of test prop and $120 to $160 per vial (yeah 10ml) for anything else.

Sure it’s different and there are variables but I think it’s the variables that are scary, and Wilburt who is still living with his mom mass producing gear in the basement with cinder block walls of a house built in 1960 laden with black mold.

Like I’ve said in other posts. You give 100% of yourself in the gym, diet, rest, recup, why would you leave anything to chance?
You're such a retard, just shut up. Please.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 07-11-2018, 12:15 AM
Pez's Avatar
Pez Pez is offline
Donating Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Stalking DumbellPress
Posts: 1,296
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxplosive View Post
Disagree. Ive ran unGodly strong tren that i brewed with my own two hands.

If you know what raws cost, you know its very much possible to for sources to sell it at half the cost of these huge intl name brand labs and still see profit.

Ive seen killer results off 300mg of primo and can tell you it didnt cost close to as much as what you see some fancy ug labs charge for even 100mg vial.

And yes, it was "real" primo, and no I dont need labs to know that it made me crazy vascular, a cns boost, losing fat in my chest and love handles while i ate like shit and a great sense of well being.
Yep. I've paid attention to this for over 15 years and look deep. That and learn the nuts & bolts & be thrifty when it comes to oral delivey. Last note D.T.A. - DON'T TELL ANYBODY YOUR BIZ.
__________________
Y.O.D.O. - You Only Die Once ! Think before you something really fucking stupid !
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 07-11-2018, 04:11 PM
swolldaddy69's Avatar
swolldaddy69 swolldaddy69 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: In a house
Posts: 1,388
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack View Post
I’ve never once signed for a pack

Ever

I’ve used many international sources before being 100% dedicated to Euroking 5 years ago. Many of which are still here on olm.

Never once signed for a pack. Never had a shipment not show up. Never waited long either.

Like it was said: you get what you pay for.

I travel 100% year round with my job. USA and Canada. I get to a lot of gyms and I get to talk to a lot of local builders. Most often ‘local’ home brewed gear is a hobby. For example, one guy I met was a local firefighter..... he had a little home brew operation going on and he charged $100 per vial of test prop and $120 to $160 per vial (yeah 10ml) for anything else.

Sure it’s different and there are variables but I think it’s the variables that are scary, and Wilburt who is still living with his mom mass producing gear in the basement with cinder block walls of a house built in 1960 laden with black mold.

Like I’ve said in other posts. You give 100% of yourself in the gym, diet, rest, recup, why would you leave anything to chance?
I totally respect where you are coming from. You are the minority my man. You have had IMMENSE luck that you havent had any *******s, lost packs etc. thats awesome my man. As for “Wilbert”, well I know some pretty elaborate homebrew setups that will rival the HG labs you are referring to. Now bear in mind “pharm grade” gear from produced in Karachi Pakistan is not anything close to say Watson here in the USA. Travel to the BD plant in India, its a travesty that they consider themselves “pharm grade”. The place is a fucking dump. And ill take the “Wilbert” scenario and conpare. Most pharm grade gesr these days is produced in third world countries. Their lab regulation criteria is nothing short of a joke. It truly is. Its not anything like the FDA regulations here, stateside. Now I have order quite a few times from EK. His gear is top
Notch and i mean top notch-BUT ive had to sign for EVERY pack Ive ordered from them. Every single one. And not one has come sooner than 3 wks. I dont lie my man. Granted its good gead, but ill send you a btl of test enth from my
UGL source that costs me $15, comes in 3 days, no signature at all and smoothly
Goes through a 27 guage and at 300mgs/wk, will have your numbers in the 2000’s. Its just a matter of preference. Some homebrew ill agree is junk man, but some is pretty amazing. I guess ive had the opposite luck with UGL labs. Its a lreference thing. I just got tired of sources always blaming the postal service. We have the most advance postal service on earth and our customs
Believe it or not is pretty lax so its all about the country of origin—-which in msof cases is again a third world country. In summation-ill take (in some cases) ugl gear produced by an american here in USA over “pharm grade” produced by some Hajii making $1.20/hr, in an unregulated third world country, being sent by a retard in a third world country post office, most offen times than not
__________________
Proud citizen of the Blackstar Republic
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 07-14-2018, 05:16 PM
Xxplosive Xxplosive is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,533
Default

What swolldaddy said.

67 bucks for a vial of Test? 120 for primo 100?

Suck my fackin dick. I respect that you pay more than cost for the labor and skill to make products, but come the fuck on.

i have heard nothing but great things about balkan, but its more expensive than actual pharm grade... really?

Accurately dosed products made from pure raws with proper sterility protocols are the same whether Hajii, big pharma or "Wilbert" makes them.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 07-15-2018, 05:11 PM
rainstony's Avatar
rainstony rainstony is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,817
Default

Ya, I went local recently, and haven't looked back. Half the price of international, gets to me in 4 days MAX, top notch communication, and my shit even comes in boxes for me.

From my experience as long as I've been in the game...I dint believe that I have ever gotten a bogus product of any kind....like...ever.

It is just far too cheap to manufacture and a lot of fucking work with bottling, labeling, distribution, clientel. Why brew fake or shitty gear and spend thousands on product packaging and distributing.

I dont need fancy labels anymore or big names, granted I get certain products international still, but for the super low minimum I pay, and extremely fast shipling, anything I need in a pinch and BAM, it's there.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 07-15-2018, 10:28 PM
Xxplosive Xxplosive is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,533
Default

i could give a fuck and a half about boxes, stickers, all that bullshit... is it sterile, pure and accurately dosed?
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 07-15-2018, 10:50 PM
nhbskull21 nhbskull21 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 849
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxplosive View Post
i could give a fuck and a half about boxes, stickers, all that bullshit... is it sterile, pure and accurately dosed?
This. And in driving distance. Ill gladly pay an extra 5-10$ a 10ml vial.
__________________
Formally groundandpound. Senior member. Member since 2005.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 07-16-2018, 02:09 AM
bigbreads80's Avatar
bigbreads80 bigbreads80 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,623
Default

I agree with mack. I've never had one issue ordering intl. 90% of the time I've tried ugl, the gear hurt , vials unevenly filled, shit floating in it, crashed , etc. How does one know in fact if the maker does have a solid " home " facility , or if hes in his bathroom brewing next to a trash can full of dirty diapers? I'd rather pay a little more for gear that comes with clean presentation and looks professional because chances are it's made in the same environment. You never know for sure, but you just have to use some judgement.

I will say that I have had some ugl gear that was just fine. It was recommended to me. Now if you know your ugl source a little more intimately and know the environment it's made it, that would make a big difference. But most ugls arent showing their facilities and I dont think I would have much luck asking the local guys to send me pics of where they make it. And it seems like alot of the time when there is some fire ugl source and everyone is on it and going crazy, next thing you know orders arent showing up, gear goes to shit ,they turn scammer and burn out. I guess knowledge is the key. To each their own. I'm not gonna knock anyone no matter which way they go. We all have our own reasons and logic. Whether someone wants to get 15 dollar test from Billy Bob or 100 test from the biggest and best lab there is, it's no skin off my back
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 07-16-2018, 11:37 PM
Xxplosive Xxplosive is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,533
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbreads80 View Post
I agree with mack. I've never had one issue ordering intl. 90% of the time I've tried ugl, the gear hurt , vials unevenly filled, shit floating in it, crashed , etc. How does one know in fact if the maker does have a solid " home " facility , or if hes in his bathroom brewing next to a trash can full of dirty diapers? I'd rather pay a little more for gear that comes with clean presentation and looks professional because chances are it's made in the same environment. You never know for sure, but you just have to use some judgement.

I will say that I have had some ugl gear that was just fine. It was recommended to me. Now if you know your ugl source a little more intimately and know the environment it's made it, that would make a big difference. But most ugls arent showing their facilities and I dont think I would have much luck asking the local guys to send me pics of where they make it. And it seems like alot of the time when there is some fire ugl source and everyone is on it and going crazy, next thing you know orders arent showing up, gear goes to shit ,they turn scammer and burn out. I guess knowledge is the key. To each their own. I'm not gonna knock anyone no matter which way they go. We all have our own reasons and logic. Whether someone wants to get 15 dollar test from Billy Bob or 100 test from the biggest and best lab there is, it's no skin off my back
There are a number of ug sources that arent large corp type operations that are reputable and dont rip people off.

If you knew the process of sourcing, creating a sterile environment and making gear safely... you'd get that it actually takes someone particularly lazy/sloppy/careless to not be able to produce safe, quality gear. It really doesnt take anything THAT special or hi tech.

The point isnt somebody else choosing to pay 100 bucks for pseudo hg test making a difference in anyones life...

...I was trying to find some kind of justification for and be sold on the value in the price difference.

I would pay $12 for a restaurant bacon cheeseburger rather than $5 at Jack in The Box if I was set on getting a good meal bc its WORTH it in product quality.

If Jack is serving me a restaurant quality bacon cheeseburger, but in a wrapper on a tray instead of a plate with a cute waitress, thats great- i dont eat the wrapper OR the plate.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 07-17-2018, 06:28 AM
swolldaddy69's Avatar
swolldaddy69 swolldaddy69 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: In a house
Posts: 1,388
Default

I chuckle when I see the word “pharm grade” thrown around so frequently. As Ive said earlier, “pharm grade” in MOST other countries (especially Asia, Eastern Europe and South America) is NO comparison to the FDA regulated “pharm grade” from the the ole’ US of A. Unfortunately the USA doesnt produce things like masteron, winstrol, var etc. All of that comes from mostly UGLs. Id wager a shiney buffalo nickel that 95% of the overseas “pharm grade sources”’get their raws from China (bc thars where most raws originate from), and alot of UGL suppliers get theirs from the same place. When you are debating purity, 98% versus 99% is NOT much of a difference. Look i see both sides very clearly. I just at this stage of the game cannot justify paying more than $30 for a btl of test. I cant wait a month for it to come and I refuse to sign for ANYTHING. Thats just me. I test all my gear and Id consider myself a seasoned vet to this game. Ive used PLENTY of the sources on here PLENTY of times. I have had good experiences and bad. If you have done this long enough, your experience should be similar to mine
__________________
Proud citizen of the Blackstar Republic
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 07-17-2018, 05:01 PM
beast667 beast667 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 438
Default

For those saying they haven't had issues ordering internationally- you should count your blessings.

I've burnt 6 addresses since Jan 2018 ordering from "A certain country" (y'all know which one). Yes, All of those orders were eventually delivered in full but I had to pay a "re-ship fee" on more than half of them. Do the math. That means with PO boxes, reship fees, and WU/MG fees I threw away well over $500 additional funds to get what I needed.

I said it before in a thread that got deleted, and I will say it again. Unless the gear is from a legit Pharma grade lab in the US, there SHOULD NOT be a single thing on a sources list over $70 a bottle (200 mg primo) or $0.75 a tab (50 mg var). Anything over $25 for a bottle of UG test is laughable. The only reason they can get away with it is because people continue to pay it.

Im about at the point now where I refuse to go international. Why bother when I can spend $25 bucks on a bottle of test and have it show up at my door in 2-3 days after I pay for it?
__________________
You look at me and think I seem like a nice enough guy. I look at you and think about how your head would look on a stick.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 07-17-2018, 06:23 PM
Mack's Avatar
Mack Mack is online now
EK Rep
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Thailand
Posts: 6,254
Default

If your pack gets seized by customs they don’t give a f’ck about you or your address

They send you a letter and toss your gear in the garbage or they keep it for themselves

Not sure why somebody would say they ‘burned’ an address

I have had 1 containment in 7 years

And I had one siezure with a release (it was viagara and Cialis; they gave me a ‘warning’)

Both to the same address

Same address I use for all of my orders

Of course I pay a street bum $20 to go in and pick up my packs but that’s another story ..... lmao
__________________
"You need to spend some TIME in between the plates bitch."
EUROKING Men of Integrity, Men of their Word. Guaranteed Delivery Highest Quality Products Www.euroking-gear.co New Shipping Method means No source is faster.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 07-17-2018, 06:53 PM
beast667 beast667 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 438
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack View Post
If your pack gets seized by customs they don’t give a f’ck about you or your address

They send you a letter and toss your gear in the garbage or they keep it for themselves

Not sure why somebody would say they ‘burned’ an address

I have had 1 containment in 7 years

And I had one siezure with a release (it was viagara and Cialis; they gave me a ‘warning’)

Both to the same address

Same address I use for all of my orders

Of course I pay a street bum $20 to go in and pick up my packs but that’s another story ..... lmao
Every sponsor on this board requires a clean address for reships including EK. It's always been the policy.

I've tried to re-use Addy's that have received letters in the past. Every time I have, the pack has never shown or I got another letter.

Again, you must be lucky. In 7 years I've had at least 20 packs taken by big brother.
__________________
You look at me and think I seem like a nice enough guy. I look at you and think about how your head would look on a stick.

Last edited by beast667 : 07-17-2018 at 07:00 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 07-17-2018, 07:00 PM
Mack's Avatar
Mack Mack is online now
EK Rep
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Thailand
Posts: 6,254
Default

My experience has not been the same

I could give you more pointers and advice about this but it would be borderline violation of posting rules
__________________
"You need to spend some TIME in between the plates bitch."
EUROKING Men of Integrity, Men of their Word. Guaranteed Delivery Highest Quality Products Www.euroking-gear.co New Shipping Method means No source is faster.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.