Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Anabolic Steroid Discussion Discuss anything related to anabolic steroids.

Old 09-15-2020, 01:21 PM

Default Fucking nolvadex. How long until my estrogen rebounds

Iím currently on 250mg of Test E per week. My endo put me on 20mg of Nolvadex per day to counter a severe gyno flare up. I added in some aromasin at 12.5 mg every other day. I did this for 4 days, and on day 5 it felt like I completely destroyed my estrogen. I havenít done blood work, but the joint pain, lethargy, dryness seemed like a good indicator. Anyways, I did the 4 days worth of this and stopped it about two weeks ago. My mood has improved, and my joints and functionality is about 50% better.

Any tips on getting my estrogen to rebound a bit? My gyno is from past cycles many years ago, and I donít think that anything that Iím currently doing is doing anything more that inflaming the existing tissue (which Iíll probably get cut out and never run tren for 6 months at a time ever again)

Consume lots of soy products? Drink breast milk? Watch lifetime movies?
Old 09-15-2020, 01:50 PM

got any fast ester test? I would assume that a shot of test prop would bring your e2 levels up pretty quickly.
Old 09-15-2020, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJJisLIFE View Post
got any fast ester test? I would assume that a shot of test prop would bring your e2 levels up pretty quickly.
Iím actually looking for some US based TNE to order today. I just brewed up a shit ton of Test E and have no short acting esters
Old 09-15-2020, 02:25 PM

What is your injection schedule? If you're doing 1 injection per week then your E2 should still go up pretty quickly even with Test E, especially since you appear to have a high aromatization rate.
Old 09-15-2020, 09:06 PM

Nolva isnt lowering your estrogen. Its just blocking it at the receptors. Like breast tissue.
Old 09-16-2020, 01:33 AM

Sounds like you have a higher aromatization rate, so I would just give it some time and it'll go back up. The aromasin permanently binds to the aromatase enzyme and disables it, so it will take a little longer to bounce back vs. if you used an AI like arimidex. (I personally prefer aromasin) Throwing in other compounds with the intent on raising your E2 might come back and bite you in the long run. If it were me, I'd just let it come back up on its own, as it seems like it will sooner rather than later.
Old 09-17-2020, 01:18 AM

Just get it cut out in surgery.
Old 09-17-2020, 11:00 AM
JustinWK
This message has been deleted by JustinWK.
Old 09-17-2020, 11:03 AM

That's quite a bit of Aromasin for that amount of Testosterone.

People never understand just how powerful AI's really are, and how potentially dangerous they are, too. I wouldn't go checking your Cholesterol levels right now either.

It isn't the Nolvadex that did this, it was the Aromasin. Give it time, you'll rebound.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxplosive View Post
Just get it cut out in surgery.
I've had a lot of friends who have had this done. Some look ok, some have indentations now where their gland was. And that's the risk from the surgery, regardless of how good of a surgeon you have. It's not usually just as simple as cutting it out and all better. Aesthetically, it can turn out a lot worse for some people.

In Honor of Jeff "His Grizzness" Gerlick
Old 09-18-2020, 02:06 PM

There are some great posts on high dosed Nolva followed by a taper. I used this when I got gyno pretty bad. Surgery was avoided and I was able to bring my chest back down to just about normal.

Iím able to keep the gyno at bay even on high dosed test by using 20mg Nolva Ed and .5mg Adex E3 day. If you donít have actual male boobies, this regimen seems to work for most........ Redrock