View Single Post
Old 12-05-2018, 12:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destructos View Post
I think there will be people who disagree with you.

The first hit on a google search for Primo: https://www.steroidal.com/steroid-profiles/primobolan/

"Anavar possesses a far greater anabolic strength rating than Primo. Primobolan is actually a very weak anabolic steroid, weaker in fact, than Testosterone itself. It possesses an anabolic rating of 88, while Testosterone’s anabolic strength rating is 100 – this demonstrates Primobolan’s fairly weak strength in terms of anabolic capabilities. The same holds true for its androgenic strength rating, which is approximately 44 – 57 in comparison with Testosterone’s androgenic rating of 100."

The first hit on google search for Tren: https://www.steroidal.com/steroid-profiles/trenbolone/

Trenbolone, as a result, expresses five times the androgenic and anabolic strength of Testosterone, with a rating of 500 for each. It also expresses characteristics that grant it the ability to promote weight gain with nearly all of it being muscle mass, and no water retention[3]. Trenbolone has also been found to stimulate endogenous production of the very anabolic hormone IGF-1 (Insulin-like Growth Factor 1) in muscle tissue

As much as I like Primo, I wouldnt be happy with only Primo Cycles. I'm also not sure it would be the only drug that would get you in the IFBB
Could be just my own unique reactions to primo/tren. All those statistics and on paper ratios, etc only mean so much, its real life results for me.

Primobolan gives me just as much or more of a strength/power boost, fat burning, vascularity and actually a better shape than tren does.

I don't gain much size on tren, idk if its bc it kills my appetite, but I just don't.

I personally get all benefits of tren and feel AMAZING physically and mentally on primo.

Do some people maybe just react that much better to tren vs primo than I? It's not my place to say they wouldn't.

I can't deal with sides of EQ/tren.