OutlawMuscle Forum

OutlawMuscle Forum (http://www.outlawmuscle.com/forum/index.php)
-   Steroid Profiles (http://www.outlawmuscle.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Dehydroboldenone (Test-1 Cyp) (http://www.outlawmuscle.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123688)

slipkguy1989 04-30-2012 10:59 PM

Dehydroboldenone (Test-1 Cyp)

What changes can I expect from it??
Any experience?
I'm planing on switching from Boldenone Undeclynate to this one 3 weeks out till day of the show.

oblox 05-01-2012 02:49 PM

Well, that is what EQ is reduced to in the body. Think of it as a poor-man's primo as if you look at the chemical structure, they are quite similar. Not sure what dose you are running it at but I did 800mg/wk for 15 weeks and noticed a nice recomping effect on my body.

slipkguy1989 05-01-2012 05:38 PM

I'm only running 300mg of regular Bold. But my show is in 4 weeks and I'm planing on stop the long esters. But I don't really want to stop the Bold.

jm425 09-13-2012 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oblox (Post 1635278)
Well, that is what EQ is reduced to in the body. Think of it as a poor-man's primo as if you look at the chemical structure, they are quite similar. Not sure what dose you are running it at but I did 800mg/wk for 15 weeks and noticed a nice recomping effect on my body.

Have you run the 1-test cyp in a bulker? I am interested to know what it does when bulking. Heard a lot of good things when used when dieting down.

oblox 09-13-2012 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jm425 (Post 1688338)
Have you run the 1-test cyp in a bulker? I am interested to know what it does when bulking. Heard a lot of good things when used when dieting down.

Not as a straight bulker. As a recomp/cut it was nice. I imagine it would do well for dry gains if you were to do traditional bulk as EQ is nice for lean bulks. Unfortunately, I have no experience using it in that way.

jm425 09-14-2012 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oblox (Post 1688580)
Not as a straight bulker. As a recomp/cut it was nice. I imagine it would do well for dry gains if you were to do traditional bulk as EQ is nice for lean bulks. Unfortunately, I have no experience using it in that way.

Thanks for the input. I've used EQ plenty of time while bulking and dieting down in the past. It's a great compound for both IMO, but I hate the increased anxiety I have experience with it especially when going up in dose. How was your bp on the 1-test cyp? My bp levels elevate slightly on eq because of the increased hemocrit levels. I would imagine that 1-test cyp would be similar.

oblox 09-14-2012 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jm425 (Post 1688721)
Thanks for the input. I've used EQ plenty of time while bulking and dieting down in the past. It's a great compound for both IMO, but I hate the increased anxiety I have experience with it especially when going up in dose. How was your bp on the 1-test cyp? My bp levels elevate slightly on eq because of the increased hemocrit levels. I would imagine that 1-test cyp would be similar.

It was elevated but no worse than being on testosterone alone. I never had anxiety on 1-tc. If you haven't tried it, run it. That's the only way you'll ever know if a compound is for you or not. :)

jm425 09-15-2012 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oblox (Post 1688956)
It was elevated but no worse than being on testosterone alone. I never had anxiety on 1-tc. If you haven't tried it, run it. That's the only way you'll ever know if a compound is for you or not. :)

So it's like eq w/o the anxiety. That actually sounds really good.

Vanilla_Gorilla 09-16-2012 11:31 AM

Is there a legit write up on this like all the other compounds?

jm425 09-16-2012 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanilla_Gorilla (Post 1689461)
Is there a legit write up on this like all the other compounds?

http://www.outlawmuscle.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=86293

3rdcoastbigboy 09-27-2012 11:22 AM

for effects, if you can do some digging you should be able to find plenty of people who ran the old designer supplements bulk 1-test cyp powder. Many made that into an injectable. That was back before the first ban though so not sure how much information is still out there, but I would imagine quite a bit.

Also people that dosed 1-AD in extremely high doses should have had similar effects to mid dosed 1-test.

Really surprised a lab hasnt picked up 1-AD as an oral yet. One of the best orals ever made when you consider the lack of side effects because it wasn't methylated versus the gains from it.

btw this is my first post over here. So far this place seems really knowledgeable unlike many of the other boards.

zozom 04-02-2013 09:22 PM

I ran dhb around 6 months straight it s the best injectables i ve used.

Best effect came at 400 mg week, Up to 600 your veins ll start to get very noticeable.

No acne no high blood pressure Got nights sweat a lot

Makes the muscle hard and dense.

Libido is just fine if not you just add a little test and you re perfect!

hypertrophyy 04-03-2013 09:21 PM

I wish my trusted source carried this. I'd rather run it over Eq. I got terrible anxiety attacks last time I ran Eq. The anxiety attacks were so back I was almost hallucinating that monsters were going to get me. <---lol true story

enigmatic707 04-03-2013 09:47 PM

I have a lot of experience with DHB and absolutely love the stuff..

Feels like a mild tren to me.. Slow steady gains, it did effect my BP more than I expected, but other than that it's pretty much side effect free for me.

I've primarily used it during a bulk and it was amazing.

Posted from iPhone- tapatalk

zozom 04-06-2013 11:49 AM

It s pretty rare and worse to give a try.

Definitively a top 5

UnChained_IRISH_FREAK 04-10-2013 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enigmatic707 (Post 1759598)
I have a lot of experience with DHB and absolutely love the stuff..

Feels like a mild tren to me.. Slow steady gains, it did effect my BP more than I expected, but other than that it's pretty much side effect free for me.

I've primarily used it during a bulk and it was amazing.

I know we've talked a little bit about this brother.. but.. how do you feel it would incorporate itself into not so much a "cutter" but more of a clean bulk (putting on quality mass.. with not so much "water-ish bloat weight" like associated with Nandrolone or high dose Test??

enigmatic707 04-10-2013 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UnChained_IRISH_FREAK (Post 1762627)
I know we've talked a little bit about this brother.. but.. how do you feel it would incorporate itself into not so much a "cutter" but more of a clean bulk (putting on quality mass.. with not so much "water-ish bloat weight" like associated with Nandrolone or high dose Test??

It's just like tren- you can use it for both with great results for sure

liftingiron 04-30-2013 02:29 PM

You can count on some hardness and fat loss. Pumps should be good too.

UnChained_IRISH_FREAK 05-04-2013 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liftingiron (Post 1771589)
You can count on some hardness and fat loss. Pumps should be good too.

Ok I am sold... I have to try it now.. now to hit the timing perfectly.. I have been rocking out for 8wks on a simple TEST P only ... trying to gauge if I want to dull it down for a few weeks before I start upping things to a wonderful level again :-) but it is definitely going to include GP 1-TEST-CYP that's for damn sure !!

liftingiron 05-10-2013 05:56 PM

You won't be disappointed I promise you that!

Quote:

Originally Posted by UnChained_IRISH_FREAK (Post 1772984)
Ok I am sold... I have to try it now.. now to hit the timing perfectly.. I have been rocking out for 8wks on a simple TEST P only ... trying to gauge if I want to dull it down for a few weeks before I start upping things to a wonderful level again :-) but it is definitely going to include GP 1-TEST-CYP that's for damn sure !!

rsmithas22 05-15-2013 10:40 PM

got 4 bottles - and 5 more on the way - going to use it last 9 weeks of prep

patriots 08-16-2013 10:44 AM

Will 1test cyp cause bp to rise?

rsmithas22 08-24-2013 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patriots (Post 1811238)

Mine did not at all

zozom 08-24-2013 03:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patriots (Post 1811238)

At 600 mg yes sligthly

yet not as bad than methastadrol (superdrol) aka metasteron.

Samson48 03-08-2020 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zozom (Post 1759049)
I ran dhb around 6 months straight it s the best injectables i ve used.

Best effect came at 400 mg week, Up to 600 your veins ll start to get very noticeable.

No acne no high blood pressure Got nights sweat a lot

Makes the muscle hard and dense.

Libido is just fine if not you just add a little test and you re perfect!

Iím surprised more guys donít talk about this. It seems like good stuff