Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Anabolic Steroid Discussion Discuss anything related to anabolic steroids.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-27-2018, 11:37 PM
ohnoudidnt ohnoudidnt is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: MI-YAYO
Posts: 1,659
Default Lean and mean

Ok guys, so I've ran EQ once before and I fell in love because my appetite was insane and I only wanted to eat shit like steak and chicken and I had no cravings for shit food. With that being said, this is my upcoming cycle to get lean and pack on some size:

250mg Test E
600mg EQ, 200mg MWF
300mg NPP, 100mg MWF
80mcg Clen Mon-Sat, Sunday off due to being a lazy day.
40mg Anavar ED

Edit: Does that sound like a reasonable stack or should I cut some shit out?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-28-2018, 12:17 AM
Dustined83 Dustined83 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 860
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoudidnt View Post
Ok guys, so I've ran EQ once before and I fell in love because my appetite was insane and I only wanted to eat shit like steak and chicken and I had no cravings for shit food. With that being said, this is my upcoming cycle to get lean and pack on some size:
250mg Test E
600mg EQ, 200mg MWF
300mg NPP, 100mg MWF
80mcg Clen Mon-Sat, Sunday off due to being a lazy day.
40mg Anavar ED

Edit: Does that sound like a reasonable stack or should I cut some shit out?

Looks like a good one to me. Npp is the next thing I'm trying. I couldn't do 80mcg of clen but you know your body. Let us know what you decide on
__________________
He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-28-2018, 02:12 AM
ohnoudidnt ohnoudidnt is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: MI-YAYO
Posts: 1,659
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustined83 View Post
Looks like a good one to me. Npp is the next thing I'm trying. I couldn't do 80mcg of clen but you know your body. Let us know what you decide on
I ran 200mcg. I looked like Michael J Fox times ten.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-28-2018, 02:39 AM
Champ4790 Champ4790 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 341
Default

You’ll love eq and npp together, great synergy. For lean mass I personally would switch out the var for drol. Eq and drol work very well together too
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-30-2018, 07:32 PM
nhbskull21 nhbskull21 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 949
Default

Eq i just got to wach my rbc a lot.
__________________
Formally groundandpound. Senior member. Member since 2005.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-30-2018, 07:54 PM
ohnoudidnt ohnoudidnt is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: MI-YAYO
Posts: 1,659
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhbskull21 View Post
Eq i just got to wach my rbc a lot.
My RBC has never been high.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.