Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Anabolic Steroid Discussion Discuss anything related to anabolic steroids.

Old 07-06-2018, 10:18 PM

Default Shoulder swelling below injection site

I just injected my normal 1ml of Tren A in my right shoulder. Used a 1.5Ē as always. Have some slight swelling happen immediately below the injection site towards my lower delt. Any clue as to why this happens? Has happened before but last couple shots have gone smooth.
Old 07-06-2018, 10:35 PM

Why are you using 1.5"? I use a 5/8".
Old 07-06-2018, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoudidnt View Post
Why are you using 1.5"? I use a 5/8".
Just like using them to get deep into the muscle. I only go in about 1.25Ē.

Also I am an RN and itís pretty standard to use a 1Ē or longer depending on the size of the person.
Old 07-06-2018, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swoley9 View Post
Just like using them to get deep into the muscle. I only go in about 1.25Ē.

Also I am an RN and itís pretty standard to use a 1Ē or longer depending on the size of the person.
You're a lifter on Tren. I'm assuming you're decently lean and a 1" isn't needed.
Old 07-07-2018, 10:19 AM

If its only in your right shoulder its an issue with the injection site. If it were me I would not use that shoulder for about a month. How many times a week are you injecting into that spot?
Old 07-07-2018, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rtgrs View Post
If its only in your right shoulder its an issue with the injection site. If it were me I would not use that shoulder for about a month. How many times a week are you injecting into that spot?
1ml only one day a week
Old 07-07-2018, 11:42 AM

I remember when inwas young and dumb and used the 1.5 that came with sust redi jects. Now i use 1cc half inch 27 gauge.
Old 07-07-2018, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhbskull21 View Post
I remember when inwas young and dumb and used the 1.5 that came with sust redi jects. Now i use 1cc half inch 27 gauge.
So dumb that I have a medical degree and currently practice as a medical provider.

I also love the fact that only one response has been relative to the post I made. If anything, if I used a needle that was too short I could understand not getting into the muscle. But instead Iím getting flamed for injecting approximately 1-1.25Ē into my muscle.
Old 07-08-2018, 12:16 AM

Quote:
So dumb that I have a medical degree and currently practice as a medical provider.

I also love the fact that only one response has been relative to the post I made. If anything, if I used a needle that was too short I could understand not getting into the muscle. But instead Iím getting flamed for injecting approximately 1-1.25Ē into my muscle.
"Medical degree" bitch please, you're a RN.
Old 07-08-2018, 06:36 PM

Quote:
"Medical degree" bitch please, you're a RN.
So a bachelors degree in nursing doesnít count as a medical degree? Hmm thatís funny. News to me. Go to the ER or ICU and see who actually does all the work. Youíll see the Doc once, maybe twice. We have to take state boards and can be board certified just like a physician.

Shit goes south with a patient thatís being flown to the hospital on a helicopter, whoís hands is their life in? Not a physician because they arenít on board. Their life is being saved by the sole knowledge and skill of a RN. But hey man, Iím ďjust an RNĒ
Old 07-08-2018, 06:42 PM

Quote:
So a bachelors degree in nursing doesnít count as a medical degree? Hmm thatís funny. News to me. Go to the ER or ICU and see who actually does all the work. Youíll see the Doc once, maybe twice. We have to take state boards and can be board certified just like a physician.

Shit goes south with a patient thatís being flown to the hospital on a helicopter, whoís hands is their life in? Not a physician because they arenít on board. Their life is being saved by the sole knowledge and skill of a RN. But hey man, Iím ďjust an RNĒ

Lol, you're a RN bro. Why ask stupid questions then?
Old 07-08-2018, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Lol, you're a RN bro. Why ask stupid questions then?
So the length of the needle used explains why I would have localized swelling below the injection site? No it doesnít. I simply stated the size/length of needle used to avoid the response ďwhat size needle did you use? You may not have injected deep enough into the muscleĒ

Yes am I knowledgeable enough to know that itís probably just a localized reaction, not an infection. What I donít know is why is it not happening every single time. If it were a reaction to the compound/oil/BA content, then itíd happen every time both right and left shoulder.
Old 07-08-2018, 09:16 PM

Possible you injected under the muscle? I have no clue how big your are and shoulders are not anspot that holds fat. Possible you injected between muscle heads? Dis you make the tren yourself from implants or use a ugl? Is it the first shot from this bottle? Could be a ba/bb ratio. Injection speed. Any time a nurse has stuck me they ram that plunger home. Aas should be injected slowly. So instead of saying its the pins, how about for info.
Old 07-10-2018, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhbskull21 View Post
Possible you injected under the muscle? I have no clue how big your are and shoulders are not anspot that holds fat. Possible you injected between muscle heads? Dis you make the tren yourself from implants or use a ugl? Is it the first shot from this bottle? Could be a ba/bb ratio. Injection speed. Any time a nurse has stuck me they ram that plunger home. Aas should be injected slowly. So instead of saying its the pins, how about for info.
Itís UGL stuff, but wasnít the first injection from the bottle. I always inject slowly with AAS. Water based meds are different ball game than AAS. Iím 5í10Ē 195 about 11-12% if I had to guess. Injecting in between muscle heads was a thought that came to mind.
Old 07-10-2018, 10:05 AM

I also pin shoulder with a 1.5 needle and from time to time I get the same red swelling under the shoulder. Donít have a reason why for you but itís always gone away and never had an issue. Only really happens if I pin to low Iíve noticed
Old 08-04-2018, 08:42 PM

Sorry for the flaming responses, Swoley, its a legit question. I have seen the same in the past. It's only a theory, but I always thought that it was some of the oil coming out of the muscle site and draining down subcutaneous under the skin and causing inflammation. I have occasionally seen exactly the same thing. I will say that I do two things different now and it never happened again. 1) I use 5/8" slin pin exclusively in the shoulder for daily pins and 2) I pin higher in the shoulder, definitely not horizontal, but actually pointing a bit down, I am so high.

Never happened again and I have no issue getting into muscle.
Old 08-18-2018, 04:20 PM

Default Drrrrrrrraaaaainnnnnnage!

Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now, my straw reaches acroooooooss the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake!