Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Anabolic Steroid Discussion Discuss anything related to anabolic steroids.

Old 06-26-2018, 08:30 PM

Default Consequences of self administering TRT?

Iíve been going to a TRT clinic for over a year, my dosage is dialed in and I feel terrific most of the time. When I first started at the clinic I was at, it was expensive but my doctor was awesome! However, the doctors have changed 3 times now each time worse than the last, my current doctor thinks Iím crazy that I can tell when my e2 is high or low without running tests, even though my suspicions have been confirmed each time. The new doctor is against injecting and taking an AI more than once a week, and the cost of the clinic rose 30% in the last month.

Iím struggling financially right now and could easily treat myself for almost two years for how much Iím paying each month. What will be the consequences if I treat myself for a year or two and then decide to join Ďdefy medicalí? I plan to order my blood tests through them while treating myself.
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.
Old 06-26-2018, 09:05 PM

Default My two cents..

I donít see any issue. If you do your blood work regularly and you have a trusted source with legit gear, whats the issue. Plenty of sources have Hg (pharma grade) products. You can adjust your doses accordingly to achieve your desired goals. You already have a baseline established from your current trt doc, then you know where you are sitting.
Not sure of the lab you mentioned for bloods, but I may suggest Privatemdlabs, that way there is no record of things for insurance purposes in the future. Self prescribed trt does not go over well with health insurance underwriters.... just fyi!

-JOB01
Old 06-26-2018, 10:01 PM

My cousin through marriage was spending around $300 per month for TRT. I was able to provide him with a years worth of testosterone for $160. I think itís ridiculous to pay a TRT clinic that amount of money.

Was he the greatest of all time? No idea, it's an impossible standard. Who cares? He was awesome, and that should be enough.
Old 06-26-2018, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOB01 View Post
I donít see any issue. If you do your blood work regularly and you have a trusted source with legit gear, whats the issue. Plenty of sources have Hg (pharma grade) products. You can adjust your doses accordingly to achieve your desired goals. You already have a baseline established from your current trt doc, then you know where you are sitting.
Not sure of the lab you mentioned for bloods, but I may suggest Privatemdlabs, that way there is no record of things for insurance purposes in the future. Self prescribed trt does not go over well with health insurance underwriters.... just fyi!

-JOB01
I get away with everything. I'm always way above TRT levels and my insurance doesn't say shit.
Old 06-26-2018, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOB01 View Post

-JOB01
Im not so much concerned about the health consequences because as you said I have my baselines. Iím more concerned about what TRT doctors will say if I decide to go that route again, when the finances are better. I use the VA for health insurance but they were unwilling to treat my low testosterone. Life insurance could be a concern so thanks for mentioning insurance.
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.
Old 06-26-2018, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adjutant View Post
My cousin through marriage was spending around $300 per month for TRT. I was able to provide him with a years worth of testosterone for $160. I think itís ridiculous to pay a TRT clinic that amount of money.
Iím spending 594.00 a month right now! For testosterone, adex, and HCG... 300.00 a month was the initial price before HCG and random price increases over the year.
Old 06-26-2018, 11:47 PM

You'd be alot better off just ordering from a source and when you decide to go back to a clinic use a different one if available. Just my .02 and thought process
Old 06-27-2018, 12:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustined83 View Post
You'd be alot better off just ordering from a source and when you decide to go back to a clinic use a different one if available. Just my .02 and thought process
It will definitely be a different one. The only thing I like about my current clinic is they didnít blow me off as a guy in his early 30s. Even at the peak of me liking the clinic I still had to drive 3 hours round trip to get 4 preloaded syringes, not even a vial.
Old 06-27-2018, 12:10 PM

Default My point...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoudidnt View Post
I get away with everything. I'm always way above TRT levels and my insurance doesn't say shit.
My point is that if you ever have to reapply for private heath insurance in the future, health insurance companies look at high test levels as a ďRateableĒ condition. Thus your future premiums could be higher due to pre-existing conditions. My mother has been a heath insurance agent for 30+ years and she andI have had this discussion as she if fully aware of my aas use. I was just giving my ďwarningĒ to those who may need to get private health insurance in the future. As the op stated, just as myself I use the Veterans administration for my health care, and the Va is not a supporter of trt, but they also cannot deny you health care for self prescribed trt. So the op should not have any issue, unless he in the future needs to obtain health insurance at a later time.

-JOB01
Old 06-28-2018, 06:39 AM

Only issue is that regardless of the source you most likely will be using an ugl rather than a true US pharm grade. Itís just impossible to know what your getting here. Most hg here are counterfeit.
Old 07-02-2018, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebird View Post
Iíve been going to a TRT clinic for over a year, my dosage is dialed in and I feel terrific most of the time. When I first started at the clinic I was at, it was expensive but my doctor was awesome! However, the doctors have changed 3 times now each time worse than the last, my current doctor thinks Iím crazy that I can tell when my e2 is high or low without running tests, even though my suspicions have been confirmed each time. The new doctor is against injecting and taking an AI more than once a week, and the cost of the clinic rose 30% in the last month.

Iím struggling financially right now and could easily treat myself for almost two years for how much Iím paying each month. What will be the consequences if I treat myself for a year or two and then decide to join Ďdefy medicalí? I plan to order my blood tests through them while treating myself.
I have a TRT script from my doc for "EVERYTHING". He mentioned as long as your "stuff" is safe I am fine with wherever you get it. Very cool doc . I can run my own labs at privatemdlabs or lifeextension. Current protocol:

60mgs test sub-q every 4 days
25 mgs clomid every 4 days
.3 Hgh when waking
250 I.U.'s HCG 2 x week.
50 mgs Pregnenolone before bed
25 mgs DHEA before bed

I am using half the amount of test but with the addition of clomid/DHEA/Pregnenolone my labs have been stellar and I feel greattttt
Old 07-08-2018, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT-1 View Post
Only issue is that regardless of the source you most likely will be using an ugl rather than a true US pharm grade. Itís just impossible to know what your getting here. Most hg here are counterfeit.
Ive NEVER gotten bunk gear, maybe one time and it was a small test order.

Its seriously not that hard to get real test. 2 fuckin bucks a gram of raw, you have to be dealing with scum of the earth source who sells you fake test bc they cant eat up such a negligible cost to make it.

Not tthat hard to not get ripped off. Shouldnt worry about the test you buy being fake, underdosed, bunk or impure... you worry about your primobolan, anavar, parabolan, trestolone, 1-Test cyp and other rare, expensive compounds to find and expensive to produce being bunk.

Worst case scenario spend $100 and get your bloodwork and do an hour or two on how to read it.

Getting a script should be mainly as a legal fall back, not because you cant figure out which one of MANY legit sources can get you "legit" test.
Old 07-08-2018, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxplosive View Post
Ive NEVER gotten bunk gear, maybe one time and it was a small test order.

Its seriously not that hard to get real test. 2 fuckin bucks a gram of raw, you have to be dealing with scum of the earth source who sells you fake test bc they cant eat up such a negligible cost to make it.

Not tthat hard to not get ripped off. Shouldnt worry about the test you buy being fake, underdosed, bunk or impure... you worry about your primobolan, anavar, parabolan, trestolone, 1-Test cyp and other rare, expensive compounds to find and expensive to produce being bunk.

Worst case scenario spend $100 and get your bloodwork and do an hour or two on how to read it.

Getting a script should be mainly as a legal fall back, not because you cant figure out which one of MANY legit sources can get you "legit" test.
Shit, I can get 100g for $80. It's pennies.