Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Anabolic Steroid Discussion Discuss anything related to anabolic steroids.

Old 07-08-2018, 11:07 AM

Default Body composition

Hey guys, just a quick question. Iíve been watching this kid at the Gym train, not really stalking him, just seeing him here and there. After about 6-7 weeks, this kid has gone through a complete body composition. I mean it doesnít look like he even should of looked like this. He looks great, but where does this ďmagic happen ? 1000 mgs ? 2000mgs ?
Old 07-08-2018, 11:30 AM

There is no answer in terms of any compounds or dosage that that happens.
Old 07-08-2018, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquid_c View Post
There is no answer in terms of any compounds or dosage that that happens.
There has to be. A base line at least. When he started, he wasnít even cut, sloppy actually. It canít be 500mgs of this, or that. Iím telling you, I know his coach was Dave Palombo, who was a science experiment himself. And a note on Dave, he is probably sitting at 180lbs shredded right now. I see him at the gym. Thereís something he knows .... Iím telling you. Itís gotta hands down be the amount of gear, and the genetics of managing the possible health problems
Old 07-08-2018, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooki View Post
There has to be. A base line at least. When he started, he wasn’t even cut, sloppy actually. It can’t be 500mgs of this, or that. I’m telling you, I know his coach was Dave Palombo, who was a science experiment himself. And a note on Dave, he is probably sitting at 180lbs shredded right now. I see him at the gym. There’s something he knows .... I’m telling you. It’s gotta hands down be the amount of gear, and the genetics of managing the possible health problems
While anything is possible, it is very unlikely there are any magic secrets, gear dosages, etc. If there was a magic combo/secret that would produce outstanding results in just about anyone, it wouldn't be a secret for long. The biggest secret of all if there is a secret is genetics.

Some people do a cycle and get absolutely amazing results. Others do 2x as much and you seriously would think they were still natural. Seen it over and over again. There are always a lot more people than you think at any standard gym that are juiced to the gills as they say. However only a small % of them actuall are impressive. Hell go to the picture section here or on any bodybuilding type board and you will see exactly what I am talking about.
Old 07-08-2018, 02:22 PM

Or maybe he is following his diet/training supplementation to a T on top of his gear usage?

If he is a first time aas user and never really had a keyed in diet and training regimen, ya, a total transformation is possible.

Running 1-2g of gear isnt always the answer. In fact, in my case, running 1g of test was super counterproductive.

He could have also had serious estro issues before and got on an AI. I would look night and day different within 1-2 days with my estro out of control vs having an AI kick in.
Old 07-08-2018, 09:19 PM

Maybe make friends and ask when hes on and what his diet is? Only he knows the truth to what hes on. Hell he might not even be listening to his coach. Or just tell yourself hes pinning 1cc or rip stack every day.
Old 08-08-2018, 12:31 AM
Banned

Hey man 6-7weeks changed a lot, I wonder what is his diet and juice
Old 08-20-2018, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooki View Post
Hey guys, just a quick question. Iíve been watching this kid at the Gym train, not really stalking him, just seeing him here and there. After about 6-7 weeks, this kid has gone through a complete body composition. I mean it doesnít look like he even should of looked like this. He looks great, but where does this ďmagic happen ? 1000 mgs ? 2000mgs ?
It starts in the kitchen! This guy you speak of did his homework and understands that major changes to body composition is and always will be in your diet and nutrition period! The drugs are just the icing on the cake! The fact that you think that some magic happens at some high dose is typical ignorant nonsense!!! Master your diet and you will master your body with the drugs as a tool at the lowest possible dose to acheive continued gains each cycle.