Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Beginner's Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Beginner's Forum For people who are new to any part of this sport you may ask your questions here without fear of being flamed.

Old 09-23-2013, 11:28 PM
Euroking Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronFiend_78 View Post
Awesome post, ironically when I first started lifting 13 years ago I was VERY anti-steroids and so I did it the right way. Put on about 20 pounds of lean muscle in the first 4-6 months and everyone thought I was on 'roids. Unfortunately it's taken me about 12.5 years to put on another 20 pounds lol! been using AAS off and on for about 4 years.

That honeymoon period when you first start lifting is an incredibly anabolic experience, no roids are needed and people should cherish it. No need to fuck with it with unnecessary side-effects by taking roids.
of course, you are right on target

the first 20 pounds ... almost anybody can do (level 1)

it is not that hard to take the body to level 1

but the next 20 pounds and the next 20 pounds...level 2, level 3

that is where the human body does not want to go

that is what separates a recreational lifter from a guy who would be looked upon as a bodybuilder

that first 20 pounds, and people assume that you 'lift weights'

the second 20 and you are now considered a bodybuilder

the next 20 and now you are turning heads if you walk in to a grocery store to get food in a tank top while still pumped after a workout

***New Shipping Method = No source is faster***
Old 09-26-2013, 12:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack View Post
of course, you are right on target

the first 20 pounds ... almost anybody can do (level 1)

it is not that hard to take the body to level 1

but the next 20 pounds and the next 20 pounds...level 2, level 3

that is where the human body does not want to go

that is what separates a recreational lifter from a guy who would be looked upon as a bodybuilder

that first 20 pounds, and people assume that you 'lift weights'

the second 20 and you are now considered a bodybuilder

the next 20 and now you are turning heads if you walk in to a grocery store to get food in a tank top while still pumped after a workout
Yes exactly! That level 3 is what I'm working on right now, which is why I've joined this forum Until about 2 or 3 years ago, people would ask me "are you a football player?" Now people have started asking me if I"m a bodybuilder and that makes me happy because though I don't compete, that is the look I'm going for. But I'm still not to that point where I freak people out in public, that is what I want. I want other bodybuilders to think I could be in the IFBB, but there is so much I still need to learn and access before I can get there. I really hope this forum can help me get to that next level.
Old 09-26-2013, 06:33 PM
Euroking Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronFiend_78 View Post
Yes exactly! That level 3 is what I'm working on right now, which is why I've joined this forum Until about 2 or 3 years ago, people would ask me "are you a football player?" Now people have started asking me if I"m a bodybuilder and that makes me happy because though I don't compete, that is the look I'm going for. But I'm still not to that point where I freak people out in public, that is what I want. I want other bodybuilders to think I could be in the IFBB, but there is so much I still need to learn and access before I can get there. I really hope this forum can help me get to that next level.
Iron - You got pics posted up anywhere?

If you are at level 2 working towards level 3 we would love to see ya!

Just fyi I just posted up a contest today ... You may want to check it!

***New Shipping Method = No source is faster***
Old 09-26-2013, 08:08 PM

No I haven't posted any pics yet, not quite sure how it's done on here. I'm a little deflated and soft due to having cycled off a few weeks ago, but I would gladly post something. Hah, I misunderstood what you meant by contest thus I'm editing this post. That sounds interesting, I've tried to do logs before but got distracted and eventually stopped, but with it being a contest, that might be good motivation.

Last edited by IronFiend_78 : 09-26-2013 at 08:14 PM. Reason: Misunderstanding of a question
Old 03-23-2014, 10:36 PM

I hate to be "that guy" but I'm 24 and have been lifting for 2 years now without seeing amazing gains. I am super dedicated to the gym. I've tried lifting lighter weights with big reps and vice versa. I eat food throughout the day until I feel sick and get plenty of sleep. I'm 5-7 and 135lbs. People around me can defiantly tell a change in my body but I don't have the bodybuilder look. I want to bulk up but I can't seem to get there. I'm planning on a 10 week cycle of 500ml TestE. What are your thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-24-2014, 12:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrewmnewton View Post
I hate to be "that guy" but I'm 24 and have been lifting for 2 years now without seeing amazing gains. I am super dedicated to the gym. I've tried lifting lighter weights with big reps and vice versa. I eat food throughout the day until I feel sick and get plenty of sleep. I'm 5-7 and 135lbs. People around me can defiantly tell a change in my body but I don't have the bodybuilder look. I want to bulk up but I can't seem to get there. I'm planning on a 10 week cycle of 500ml TestE. What are your thoughts?

You have it backwards. if youre lifting natural you have to lift heavy, low reps. The body changes to the demands you put on it. If your body doesnt have to lift heavy, your muscles will not grow... on gear though, your muscles grow on both light and heavy lifts... just as long as you are wearing them out

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk
Old 03-24-2014, 07:03 AM

^^^this right here. I'm somewhat new to AAS but not lifting. People get all cute when it comes to building size. My theory- you need to create a REASON for that muscle to be there. You need muscle to lift heavy. You need to lift heavy to get more muscle. Push that weight and create a need for more muscle and you will grow. When I started back in the day, I ate like shit and smoked and partied and still blew up. Why? Well for one I was 22 and full of my own test, but 2 I pushed as hard as I could on gaining strength. Find a work out partner that can spot you and you can max out now and then. If you can't, ask some of the big guys in your gym for a spot when you are finishing a set. You'd probably be surprised how willing guys are to give you a spot or two. They've been there and know how important those last few assisted reps will help. Usually those are the ones that make a difference. That was always my goal. Get stronger and the muscle will follow. This is just me tho

Last edited by bigbreads80 : 03-24-2014 at 07:08 AM.
Old 04-15-2014, 02:17 PM
Biker/Bowhunter Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrewmnewton View Post

If you want to get bigger and stronger you have to lift heavy/low reps check out the 5x5 program in the training section.
Also 10 wks is not long enough with a long ester, go 12-16 wks. With a long ester at 10 wks its just getting good and you need time to grow.
Test E 500 mg is perfect but add HCG to the cycle ( read my sticky at the top of this forum) and also get the items you'll need for a proper PCT so you can hang on to most of those hard earned gains.............11

DONT ASK ME SOURCE RELATED QUESTIONS. PERIOD

I didn't say I wouldn't go fishing with the man, what Im saying is, he comes near me I'm puttin him against the wall.
Old 04-15-2014, 04:18 PM

I dont even know where to start lol u can turn heads in grocery store at 165 lbs. if u are shredded at 6%bf. u never see a guy that lean unless u go to competiton. in grocery store little tiny 165 guy looks like a freak.

U do not need heavy weights. what i mean is yes you need to increase weights but never need to do powerlifting...Ever! 315 bench will turn you pro

To get bigger you need big time juicy juice.
And jab jab jab all day.
At night jab jab jab
U need to flirt with death insulin doses. very scary game this odd hobby is.

500mg. Lol + hcg pct that is level .5
Old 04-15-2014, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldog24 View Post
I dont even know where to start lol u can turn heads in grocery store at 165 lbs. if u are shredded at 6%bf. u never see a guy that lean unless u go to competiton. in grocery store little tiny 165 guy looks like a freak.

U do not need heavy weights. what i mean is yes you need to increase weights but never need to do powerlifting...Ever! 315 bench will turn you pro

To get bigger you need big time juicy juice.
And jab jab jab all day.
At night jab jab jab
U need to flirt with death insulin doses. very scary game this odd hobby is.

500mg. Lol + hcg pct that is level .5
Lmfao Hell yes! I was scared at first- now I just look at shit ,thinking"can I pin that? Please? Maybe and injectable form of chicken post workout? Injectable b12 check, injectable dbol check, injectable vitamins check check check! Some times I break up my teste dose just so I can inject more" Jab jab jab
Old 06-23-2014, 06:33 PM

Well said!! I learn the hard way, started freshmen year of collage. Had to get big to play ball. I had a good base but had not reached my max naturally.. Just went off the advice from seniors that were badass players. I should've waited, good post wish I had saw it 6 years ago.

225lbs
12%
5'11
24 years old
Old 02-27-2015, 11:39 PM

Geart advice
Old 11-01-2015, 04:43 PM

Smile Beginner

Hey guys, im new to this but im trying to gain muscle and weight. Everything i have tried doesnt work. I can't seem to put on size. Can someone help me out and give me info on a good bulking cycle. Whatever info helps thank you
Old 11-01-2015, 06:45 PM
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by brycen911 View Post
Hey guys, im new to this but im trying to gain muscle and weight. Everything i have tried doesnt work. I can't seem to put on size. Can someone help me out and give me info on a good bulking cycle. Whatever info helps thank you
Start your own thread.
But your problem is that you dont eat enough..
Old 11-01-2015, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorganKane View Post
Start your own thread.
I eat as much as I should. My metabolism might be too high. But what I've been looking at is anabolics.com, everything is in pill form. Do you guys know anything about this or should I stay away from it?
Old 11-02-2015, 09:59 AM
PharmaComStore Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorganKane View Post
Start your own thread.
A guy in the gym the other day asked me about gaining weight. I naked him how many calories does he eat. He said about 2800..... Lmao that's a cut cycle.

Anyhow great original post! Was going to say sticky this but it already is

Use code "OLM" for a additional 10% Discount
Old 11-02-2015, 02:00 PM

^Naw, that's underfeeding the muscles. I'm munchin 4100-4300 cals whilst cutting, boss
Old 11-03-2015, 01:59 AM

my bad im just getting into this so i dont know much about it. do you guys have any recommendations?
Old 11-03-2015, 02:47 PM
Donating Member

Quote:
my bad im just getting into this so i dont know much about it. do you guys have any recommendations?
You need to do some research on your own then ask specific questions. People are more then willing to help you but they're not going to spoon feed it to you.

There's tons of info right here on this board and in the beginner section also.
Old 11-07-2015, 04:59 PM

Good post!!!!
Old 11-24-2015, 08:02 PM

i know this is an old thread but I've got to give it a bump. i started juicin at 17 because my older cousins were. my t levels are paying for it now too. if you're 25 or younger please try to be patient. i know it sucks but it pays in the long run
Old 11-24-2015, 09:40 PM
Donating Member

Quote:
I eat as much as I should. My metabolism might be too high. But what I've been looking at is anabolics.com, everything is in pill form. Do you guys know anything about this or should I stay away from it?
Obviously you dont eat enough as you should or you would be putting on weight regardless of AAS.
Old 02-22-2016, 02:20 PM

This post was awesome.....im no stranger to the gym but relatively new to the idea of giving my body/workout a boost. After reading this i took an honost look at myself and my goals and was able to make a better decision......so from somebody that was kinda on the fence about the sauce....thankyou
Old 03-09-2016, 01:50 AM

Badass post, like many of the others have said, I have learned the hard way as well. In high school I always hung out with the older crowd some had graduated and some were even 10years older than me. I started about 17 years old with just about 250mgs of sustanon every week trying to get ready for the upcoming football season. I was 6'5" 185lbs when I started. Never put on much mass but I got way more explosive and aggressive. I fell in love with the feeling of injections. A year or so past I did a couple more little cycles encluding winni, eq, etc w/o any pct. which is very stupid but I didn't have no good lead or anyone putting sense into my head I just wanted to be bigger than the average person. Freshman year of college rolled around and I started working at a gym. I had been off everything for a good year. And I got the urge for more boost. I was the weighing 215, I had never dropped back down to 185 but I ate good and stayed hard at it in the gym. Didn't have near as much strength though. I got back in touch with some old buddies and my journey started again. Ran some straight testE250 500 mg a week for about a month or two, ate a lot. I was getting strength back, and was trying to hop on any piece of a** I seen. Took off for about a month. Then wanted some more, I was addicted it felt like but all my buddies could get at the time was tren. So like a dumba** I ran straight tren for a month. Still going strong I was real impressed with myself. People would ask me to train them, & give them advice everyday I was at work. Finally about 2 or 3 months pass by and the hook up was gtg I got a cycle then. I ran testE250 1000mgs a week with 200mg of tren can't remember what kind and some anadrol as a pre workout, and ate dbol like candy, I was a monster after 8 weeks I was 6'5" 270lbs with like 7-10% body fat. Wearing 34s in pants. Couldn't wear pants bc my legs were too big to be comfortable. I was never an ab guy so I didn't work my core much and didn't try to cut, I was all about bulking, but I had definition and you could see my abs, it was like I didn't have to work so hard to stay cut so I built up to be the biggest and strongest I could. My plans were to take time off a cycle. And get back at it a couple months down the road but I ended up getting news I was going to be a father. Being 21 years old, minimum wage job still living at home with a kid on the way had my mind going all different directions, I just knew my bodybuilding dreams were over. So I started hanging with the wrong crowd again but it wasnt buddies who went to the gym it was drug addicts I got addicted to meth and lost everything. By the time January 2014 rolled around I was 22 6'5" 211lbs. I finally got my shit together and tried to become a family man. I started back to training hard 5-6 days a week. Shot up 240 in two weeks just from eating right and lifting hard. And of course staying off dope. I stalled out at 240-250 for about a year or so. I got ahold of some sustanon and testE250 and was back to taking just 500mgs a week. And took a pro hormone with it and got back to my size I loved. Now I'm 24 haven't done anything in a little under 2 years. I struggle day to day with strength, sex drive, energy. I am a lot fatter, weighing 265. I still lift as much as I can but I work in the oil field so I work long hours and different shifts. I can't get rid of fat around my nipples from suffering with gyno, I never once did any kind of pct. at the age I am now I should still be able to just think about sex and get an erection but I have to get prescribed medications just to have sex. For you younger guys in high school or in college please do research. I promise you I beat myself up everyday over the dumba** decisions I have made. Enjoy life and take it slow, you will grow naturally it just takes time(years). A house is built from the foundation up build your bodies foundation first. Sorry for such a long post but I have experienced the young and dumb life style. I'm still young but do not feel like it. It was a lesson learned and I will spread this word until I kick over the bucket.

Last edited by hog : 03-09-2016 at 02:19 AM.