Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Beginner's Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Beginner's Forum For people who are new to any part of this sport you may ask your questions here without fear of being flamed.

Old 12-31-2009, 01:28 PM
zangief

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeastIn916 View Post
I have a couple questions:

1) What do you do when you asperate, what do you do next if you find blood in the syringe?

2) Do you need a filter if you draw from a vial?

3)When combing AAS such as IE: Test Enth and Deca, do you draw both of them in the same syringe?

thanks and sorry if questions were dumb (still educating myself)

-beast
1) Aspirate = pull back on the plunger, try to get as much blood out if you drew any blood or you can even skip it, if the blood is minimal and just find another spot.

2) No, just wipe the top of the vial everytime with alcohol.

3) You can choose to if you want, just as long as they are both oil based compounds.
Old 12-31-2009, 01:33 PM
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeastIn916 View Post
I have a couple questions:

1) What do you do when you asperate, what do you do next if you find blood in the syringe?

2) Do you need a filter if you draw from a vial?

3)When combing AAS such as IE: Test Enth and Deca, do you draw both of them in the same syringe?

thanks and sorry if questions were dumb (still educating myself)

-beast
1. If blood is pulled into the syringe IMMEDIATLEY pull it out and try again. You should see tiny air bubbles come into it. The second you see no blood and a couple tiny bubbles inject slowly.

2. No.

3. Yes. Somemix oil and water base stuff in the same one, but I wouldn't reccomend it.
Old 12-31-2009, 02:57 PM
Banned

Thanks Zangief and Jer.

Appreciate it.
Old 01-02-2010, 04:46 AM
BigKuntry1984

Regarding #2.

Like said above, the glass would be too big to go through the needle.
Now let's say you did draw some glass for some odd reason. If you aspirate, you would still be fine. The microscopic piece of glass would not enter the vein to be carried everywhere. Instead, it would be nudged away in some muscle fiber like a splinter and be long forgotten. There are millions of soldiers walking among us who have shrapnel lodged in their muscles, and they are perfectly fine.
Old 01-28-2010, 06:14 AM
Banned

I dont see many posts about Chest injections.

Chest injections ok to do or people dont do them because of the pain in the chest when working out?
Old 01-28-2010, 07:47 AM

UPPER Chest injections are one of my favorite locations. 25g 1inch pins. 1 1/2cc at a time per pec works for me.. I did have some pain when injecting in lower pec. Pain could be due to shooting too fast, too much gear and quality.

www.spotinjections.com
Old 01-28-2010, 07:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterman View Post
UPPER Chest injections are one of my favorite locations. 25g 1inch pins. 1 1/2cc at a time per pec works for me.. I did have some pain when injecting in lower pec. Pain could be due to shooting too fast, too much gear and quality.

www.spotinjections.com
thanks bro
Old 02-27-2010, 03:03 PM

Good info. I always take the time to read these things to make sure I always do it correct.
Old 06-19-2010, 06:37 PM
Donating Member

curious as if there's a broad idea on when you should be concerned about swelling and pain? I'm confident it was my technique(shaky left arm) and not the gear, shot 2cc's(1cc cyp, 1cc deca) and it's a bit sore&swollen 2 days later. not sure if it's "peaked" in soreness, but i got a decent lump action going on

*edited, sunday am and it's already well onto the mend*

Last edited by evolving : 06-20-2010 at 07:32 AM.
Old 06-29-2010, 09:20 PM
Biker/Bowhunter Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by evolving View Post
curious as if there's a broad idea on when you should be concerned about swelling and pain? I'm confident it was my technique(shaky left arm) and not the gear, shot 2cc's(1cc cyp, 1cc deca) and it's a bit sore&swollen 2 days later. not sure if it's "peaked" in soreness, but i got a decent lump action going on

*edited, sunday am and it's already well onto the mend*
Ive had shots that were more sore than others, IDK could be a combo of things like you mentioned, but a couple days is no big deal.
Now a wk of redness and swelling then yes maybe a little worried but in 20yrs Ive never had a problem.................11

DONT ASK ME SOURCE RELATED QUESTIONS. PERIOD

I didn't say I wouldn't go fishing with the man, what Im saying is, he comes near me I'm puttin him against the wall.
Old 07-09-2010, 11:14 AM

Injected 1cc of ultra ripped into right glute, and 1cc of test Enanthate into left glute two days ago and am still very sore (more on test side) feels like i do after killer leg workouts. is this a normal feeling and will it get better as i get throug the cycle? Gear is from ***** Labratories.
Old 07-20-2010, 02:47 AM

Ok so I confused myself over the last couple of weeks on the amount I should fill my 2ml syringes for 250mg??? Can someone clarify for me please?
Old 07-20-2010, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juiced SSS View Post
Ok so I confused myself over the last couple of weeks on the amount I should fill my 2ml syringes for 250mg??? Can someone clarify for me please?
it depends on your gear.
if your gear is 250mg per ml then you would fill your 2ml syringe with only 1ml.
Look at your gear and tell us how many mg are in each ml and we can help you with the math to get the correct volume you want for it to come out to 250mg
Old 07-20-2010, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juiced SSS View Post
What Jake said is correct. We need to know what your using and what MG it is. Example if it says Test Enanthate 250 10ml vial then every 1cc/ml = 250mg test...............11

I didn't say I wouldn't go fishing with the man, what Im saying is, he comes near me I'm puttin him against the wall.
Old 07-20-2010, 10:42 PM

Got it, thanks guys! That makes sense now... I have Test E 300. So I guess it'd be easiest to go 300 twice a week.
Old 07-21-2010, 04:21 PM

So I've searched high and low for this info, so please don't bite my head off if it's already been talked about (I tend to miss this), but what's the max cc/ml that you want to inject at a time when mixing two oil based compounds?

I've read somewhere that you should do no more than 3 ml in the glutes. Would 3.5 be too much?
Old 04-23-2011, 10:17 PM

Just wondering why the lats aren't used if you have assistance, they seem big enough.
Old 04-28-2011, 02:48 PM

Default A rookie

im wanting to buy steriods but dont know which ones to get.... im 6'6 295 lbs right now...18' biceps ...i need help im want to get cut but also bulk
Old 04-28-2011, 02:57 PM

yea...ok.....so....
Old 04-28-2011, 11:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigeroid View Post
im wanting to buy steriods but dont know which ones to get.... im 6'6 295 lbs right now...18' biceps ...i need help im want to get cut but also bulk
I like Anadrol, Dianabol, Cheque Drops, and Halotestin.
Old 05-01-2011, 07:01 PM

Is it ok to reuse the same barrel each time for every injection? I know you have to throw out the needles every time. I'm just not sure about the actual barrel where the oil is held.
Old 05-01-2011, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikeanea View Post
Is it ok to reuse the same barrel each time for every injection? I know you have to throw out the needles every time. I'm just not sure about the actual barrel where the oil is held.
No, a barrel isnt like a vial.
Old 05-01-2011, 11:12 PM

Ok, why is that?
Old 08-08-2011, 06:07 PM
Banned

Default Thanks 11 and Phreezer for this info

Just received my gear and was about to post a thread on Proper injection technique. Glad this thread was easy access. Heading to CVS or Walgreens later for pins. 20gauge and 25gauge. Again...in not having been in this game for 25 years wondering how many pins may be needed upfront if injecting EOD. Would someone suggest buying ALL at once for 12 week cycle 36 of each or enough for a few weeks at a time?
Old 08-08-2011, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegasandy View Post
Just received my gear and was about to post a thread on Proper injection technique. Glad this thread was easy access. Heading to CVS or Walgreens later for pins. 20gauge and 25gauge. Again...in not having been in this game for 25 years wondering how many pins may be needed upfront if injecting EOD. Would someone suggest buying ALL at once for 12 week cycle 36 of each or enough for a few weeks at a time?
Get what you need now, no use making more trips than needed. Less they see you the better................11