Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > HGH, IGF and Insulin Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

HGH, IGF and Insulin Forum Discuss HGH and its effects on the human body.

Old 01-07-2006, 07:10 PM

Default ****** Warning *****

If you don't know what saying and haven't used insulin yourself.. Don't be giving out advice on it. Just reading what a few guys post about insulin does not give you the authority to give others advice on the subject.

I swear by that all is holy, I catch anyone giving out dangerous advice to where your putting some newbies life in danger. I will make it my goal to find you and make your life a living hell.

New guys... Take more than a minute and read up on this substance.
It is dangerous and could kill you quite easily if not taken properly.
There is a ton of articles out there.. Read everyone you can and then come forward with any questions

Please....Be careful

Last edited by basskiller : 11-29-2013 at 03:34 AM.
Old 01-07-2006, 07:16 PM
Banned

good post bass this is definitly serious stuff and can kill you ....i have a freind that spent 2 months in acoma from going into a diabetic coma from not using slin right...BE CAREFUL...
Old 01-07-2006, 07:30 PM

Definitely, good post bass. I learned quite a bit about insulin use and the risks of hypoglycemia before I ever tried using it post-workout.

To all the newbies who are intrigued about using it, let me tell you, hypoglycemia is a condition not to take lightly at all. You feel like you are LITERALLY going to die if you do not get some sugar in your blood FAST. And actually, you CAN die if you inject too much and don't get sugar into your system fast enough.

I know exactly what it feels like. One minute you feel fine, and in as little as 5 minutes later, you can be at least moderately hypo.

Do not use insulin before researching it as much as you can first.

KB
Old 01-07-2006, 08:01 PM

Default Russian Roullette

I know of a particular IFBB Pro (Sonny Smidt, from Hawaii) who killed himself with insulin. He took a 100 units of humilin-R and went in the shower. They found him dead days later. As far as I am concerned anybody that would do something so stupid might as well commit suicide. You can kill yourself swallowing a whole bottle of tylonal also.
As I mentioned in a recent post I have been using insulin for years. As long as some one starts low 5 to 10 IU and takes in 100 two 200 grams of simple carbs they should be fine. Once your body gets acustomed to using it you can slowly raise the does, I.E 15 units, then 20 etc. Just make sure your taking enough carbs and it's fairly safe.
Old 01-07-2006, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan
I know of a particular IFBB Pro (Sonny Smidt, from Hawaii) who killed himself with insulin. He took a 100 units of humilin-R and went in the shower. They found him dead days later. As far as I am concerned anybody that would do something so stupid might as well commit suicide. You can kill yourself swallowing a whole bottle of tylonal also.
As I mentioned in a recent post I have been using insulin for years. As long as some one starts low 5 to 10 IU and takes in 100 two 200 grams of simple carbs they should be fine. Once your body gets acustomed to using it you can slowly raise the does, I.E 15 units, then 20 etc. Just make sure your taking enough carbs and it's fairly safe.
Your telling me you think 10ius is a good place for a newbie to start? You have to be &^%$%^ kidding me!!! I've personally seen guys go hypo on as little as 5iu's. And you want a newbie to do 10.
Old 01-07-2006, 08:36 PM

when i first started with slin i started with 2 or 3 ius and worked my way to 5iu i have never gone over that i really did not have a need to either
Old 01-09-2006, 01:26 AM

As long as they take in adequate carbs I believe a beginer can start at 5iu and work up to ten very quickly. I don't think 2 iu is going to have much of an effect even on a beginner. It also depends on the type of slin one starts with. Humolog is much faster acting and therefore stronger than humilin-r. Therefore, I think a beginner should start with humilin-r and once they become accustomed to it's effect move on to humolog. I don't like the longer acting slins becuase they are to unpredictable. You really don't know when they will peak so it's hard to gage your eating unless you plan to just eat the whole day straight with no breaks.
Old 01-09-2006, 01:30 AM

Amen to that one basekiller.
Old 01-09-2006, 03:31 AM
glock40_1979

GOOD post Bro... Thats one drug I never give advice on or will ever recommend...
Old 01-09-2006, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dksteel
i'm with you on that one glock.......another one i wont touch is ***....and you know that story bro...

Me as well...I know tons about insulin as my sister is a diabetic...I would still be VERY WEARY of using it...I will do ***...I remember the heat WAY back in the day that EF had cuz that lil dumbshit got himself killed from following shitty advice...

DANNSTEELMAN@CYBER-RIGHTS.NET
http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/9449/danimage1yz.jpg
United Vet @ Unitedbodybuilding
VIP at Steroid Mass
Approved Source at SSB
VET @ WWBB
Approved Source @ Enhanced Mass
Senior Member @ Anabolic Review
VIP/Backstage pass @ ABB
Old 01-09-2006, 12:20 PM

I've been using for over twenty years and have never used insulin. Just too risky. If you are intent on giving it a shot you MUST listen to this advice.
Old 01-09-2006, 02:51 PM

Default To use or not to use that is the question?

I'm not here to argue or piss any one off, but what one chooses to do or put in to his own body for the sake of enhancement is up to them. I am glad to hear that many of you error on the side of caution. But the fact remains that if youv'e reached a certain level through traditional methods, and want to take it to the next level, you are going to have to live on the edge a little. The fact is that "ALL THE REALLY BIG PRO'S USE, OR HAVE USED INSULIN". One simpley cannot consume, digest, and absorb enough nutrients to become that massive without it. I find it ironic that most of you are pro HGH/IGF-1 and anti insulin. Do you know that if you run large amounts of GH for enough time not only will you not receive the full effects of GH but you run the risk of becoming diabetic. HGH causes blood suger to rise initially, therefore your body is forced to produce excessive amounts of insulin in order to balance out blood suger. This can over tax the pancrease and eventually burn it out. By running insulin with the GH the pancrease does not have to work as hard. I suggest some of you do some more research on the matter before posting your opinions. It is my belief, based on the research I have done, that IGF-1 and *** are much more risky to ones health. I'm not saying either are bad, just more dangerouse. I have used IGF-1 and I think it's great in terms of gains but I have also experienced very unusual sides with it as well. As for *** go's I would rather follow a strict diet and cardio program than run the risk of cooking my organs alive. My advice to anyone considering doing any of these things including regular gear is to do your research, read all the liturature and talk to as many knowledgable people as you can. When you have all the facts it is then up to you to decide to way the risks vs. benefits and make an informed decision.
PS. Tip for all you know it all's here: did you know if you take GH IV versuses subcue you increase the absorbtion, and thus the benefit, up to 30% or more. Read the medical literature from Serono.
"IF YOUR LIVER DOESN'T QUIVER AND YOUR BLADDER DOESN'T SPLADDER THEN INCREASE YOUR DOESAGE CAUSE IT DOESN'T REALLY MATTER"
Old 01-09-2006, 04:26 PM
bio labs

Quote:
I'm not here to argue or piss any one off, but what one chooses to do or put in to his own body for the sake of enhancement is up to them. I am glad to hear that many of you error on the side of caution. But the fact remains that if youv'e reached a certain level through traditional methods, and want to take it to the next level, you are going to have to live on the edge a little. The fact is that "ALL THE REALLY BIG PRO'S USE, OR HAVE USED INSULIN". One simpley cannot consume, digest, and absorb enough nutrients to become that massive without it. I find it ironic that most of you are pro HGH/IGF-1 and anti insulin. Do you know that if you run large amounts of GH for enough time not only will you not receive the full effects of GH but you run the risk of becoming diabetic. HGH causes blood suger to rise initially, therefore your body is forced to produce excessive amounts of insulin in order to balance out blood suger. This can over tax the pancrease and eventually burn it out. By running insulin with the GH the pancrease does not have to work as hard. I suggest some of you do some more research on the matter before posting your opinions. It is my belief, based on the research I have done, that IGF-1 and *** are much more risky to ones health. I'm not saying either are bad, just more dangerouse. I have used IGF-1 and I think it's great in terms of gains but I have also experienced very unusual sides with it as well. As for *** go's I would rather follow a strict diet and cardio program than run the risk of cooking my organs alive. My advice to anyone considering doing any of these things including regular gear is to do your research, read all the liturature and talk to as many knowledgable people as you can. When you have all the facts it is then up to you to decide to way the risks vs. benefits and make an informed decision.
PS. Tip for all you know it all's here: did you know if you take GH IV versuses subcue you increase the absorbtion, and thus the benefit, up to 30% or more. Read the medical literature from Serono.
"IF YOUR LIVER DOESN'T QUIVER AND YOUR BLADDER DOESN'T SPLADDER THEN INCREASE YOUR DOESAGE CAUSE IT DOESN'T REALLY MATTER"
HEY BRUTHA, I AGREE WITH WHAT YOUR SAYING 100%.

ABOUT HGH IV I WAS TOLD ABOUT THAT A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO AND WANT TO GIVE IT A TRY. I HAVE A FEW KITS OF KEXING I AM GOING TO USE UP. I WAS GOING TO USE JUST 4IU PER DAY INSTEAD OF 6IU BECAUSE THE ABSORBSION RATE IS HIGHER.
Old 01-09-2006, 04:46 PM

Location: akalabs@hushmail.com DISCOUNT SYRINGEFILTERS $3EACH&HOMEBREWING EQUPIMENT!$

Great point BASSKILLER!
Old 01-24-2006, 08:40 AM

definately nuthin to fuck with. my 57 year old uncle Mikey died last year from an insulin overdose. he was in the hospital and told the nurse she had given him to much and that he was gonna "crash" by the time they got him to ICU he was already DOA. it can happen so quickly. BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL
Old 01-26-2006, 12:23 AM

My Advice is listen to what basskiller is saying. Everyone is different. start low and work your way up. so people's body are very sensitive to slin and some aren't. I'm one of those who doesnt get the effect of slin like others.

MrMent1on@hushmail.com
Old 01-26-2006, 07:20 AM

Quote:
If someone takes insulin over a long period of time, that person will eventually become diabetic. No ifs ands or buts. It is best to stay away from it.
Old 01-26-2006, 10:43 AM

MrM is deadon correct wiht this. Everyone's body reacts differently. Just 'cause you've got a friend who started at 5 ius doesn't mean that it was smart or that he wasn't lucky.

For that reason, I would disagree with Jordan that most folks are erring on the side of caution. I, for example, can't do more than 7 ius of slin without getting VERY tired and going hypo and I stuff a ton of carbs (simple and complex) down right after I inject. I've played with the timing of the carbs and the types and it still doesn't work. If I would have started with 10 ius rather than 2, things would have gone pretty badly.

For newbies, you MUST be cautious with this shit. If you are experienced, then you know what your body can take, but even that can change some depending on what else you are taking.
Old 01-26-2006, 11:18 AM

I did three years of research before I ever tried slin.

I even went a bit paranoid and bought a glucometer to test my blood every 15 minutes up to 5 hours after injecting. I would have glutose tablets with me in my gym bag, in my car, everywhere I went.

I also started at 2iu's and built myself up until I reached 7iu.

Even with all these precations, I've only done two cycles and probably never will again.

Why?

Becuase I was a F---ing nerveous wreck for four hours after taking it. I even educated my wife on the signs of hypo and what to do if I had a reaction.

Anyway bro, like everyone else has said, this is the only component that you will ever use with AAS that ONE MISTAKE will kill you, period.
Disclaimer: GRB2000 is a fictional character that enjoys roleplaying to pass the time. Nothing stated by GRB2000 should be taken as truthful or real. Also, by no means should any advice given by GRB2000 be used in the real world.
Old 01-30-2006, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbastard
If someone takes insulin over a long period of time, that person will eventually become diabetic. No ifs ands or buts. It is best to stay away from it.
I've heard this numerous time, over and over again. but for some reason can NEVER find a study, could yo upost your findings because it sound like you have.

MrMent1on@hushmail.com
Old 01-30-2006, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by docwill
MrM is deadon correct wiht this. Everyone's body reacts differently. Just 'cause you've got a friend who started at 5 ius doesn't mean that it was smart or that he wasn't lucky.

For that reason, I would disagree with Jordan that most folks are erring on the side of caution. I, for example, can't do more than 7 ius of slin without getting VERY tired and going hypo and I stuff a ton of carbs (simple and complex) down right after I inject. I've played with the timing of the carbs and the types and it still doesn't work. If I would have started with 10 ius rather than 2, things would have gone pretty badly.

For newbies, you MUST be cautious with this shit. If you are experienced, then you know what your body can take, but even that can change some depending on what else you are taking.
Here is Another example of everyone being different. It takes me 35 minutes to start to go hypo with 20iu of Humalog PWO. (PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS)

MrMent1on@hushmail.com
Old 02-03-2006, 01:31 AM

Default not smart

some people are just to dumb to be dealing with such a powerful drug! read for yourself and ask lots of questions to people that are really educated in that area not just your boys buddy.
Old 03-18-2006, 03:33 AM

what does this have to do with what I said?
I'm not tellling people not to use it.
But since you brought it up..

I say this. Half of the guys that visit bodybuilding boards shouldn't even use steroids. Way too many guys use gear as either a crutch or a short cut. Not as a tool to get you over a plateau. Insulin should be the last thing you should even think of trying. Exhaust all other avenue first. Then and only then should you start researching it. Many things can and do go wrong and if you don't realise them when they happen..You could wind up dead. It's that simple. Something that none of us want to see. Lets help each other, not harm.

Quote:
Old 03-23-2006, 06:32 PM

i guess its better to see people scared of insulin then everyone going out and trying it.yes, some people will react differently to insulin and CAN hurt themselves.but,statements like OLDBASTARD'S is just false.i personally have done insulin for a year straight(10ius post workout)which was like 2 to 3 times per week.this was a year ago and im not sitting here a diabetic.why did i stop? i guess i was tired of dealing with it cause you MUST respect the drug or it will bite you in the ass.i would always make sure that i went right home(with carbo force in hand)and then i had 3 meals planned out over the next 4hrs.also i made sure that i didnt go ANYWHERE for at least 5hrs.it was a constant force feeding regimen.there was times when i got relaxed and didnt start my intake of carbs right after my shot and i would start to sweat bad and feel clamy.then i would get dizzy(just got real bad after that)but as long as i got some glucose in me quick i was good in about 5 min.OK,i will tell you what i did.my girl was over and i told her not to let me fall asleep cause i took insulin right after our workout(we just walked in from the gym).so,she knew what this all ment cause i throughly explained it to her.so she jumps on the computer and i lay on the bed(DONT DO THIS)......so about 15min go by when i wake up sweating my ass off and im SO damn hungry that i just run to the kitchen and eat what ever i can find.im mean im eating cookies,cake,anything.finally my body starts to feel better and im back to normal in like 10min.but see this all happened cause of my dumb ass.i should have been drinking my carbo force the min after my shot at the gym,and never have layed down.then this whole thing would have never happened.yeah i yelled at my girl but it was ultimately my fault.ok,point is that if you are careful and know what you are doing insulin can be done fairly safely,,,,imo.
later
Old 04-23-2006, 12:58 PM

Default My Experience

I used humulin-r before and at the time I was competing and seriously training to get to the next level. I used it with different roids and I did read my ass off on everything I could find on the subject of blood sugar and slin effects prior to doing it,I even bought a glucometer to test with. This is what I learned from what I have done.
1. Get a glucometer because you dont know how it feels to have the hypo coming on so at least with this device you can see how much your sugar is dropping and take measures to correct it.
2. Start off with small amounts like 2 units and each week bump it up 1 to 2 units til you get to around 10, you probably wont need more than that but you will learn with time.
3. Use the shortest acting you can find,Humalog if you can get it but some require a script for it and humulin-R is readily available most places.Those are the only two I would ever use.
4. As a beginner only use it with your post workout meal. That is the most effective time to administer it.I didnt try to count my carbs and cut it to the min when I used it.I would load up on that post workout meal so not getting enough carb was never an issue.
5. Dont use it if you are going to sleep within the next few hours.
6. One thing to keep in mind is that insulin is going to lower your blood sugar,your brain and organs use this sugar to run on. Not enough blood sugar in your system = not enough to your brain and it will starve and you will pass out and maybe die. Any physical work you do will also lower your blood sugar so work and insulin are not a good combo.Just something to remember in case you think of taking it before a workout or at your job during lunch break etc..
7. Insulin works by, OK lets say it like this. Your own insulin is released when you eat.It opens up the cells so to speak so that they can get the nutrients in to feed them. When we workout our cells are starving for nutrients to rebuild the tissue. Taking extra insulin at this time will open up the cell door wider and for a longer period of time so that the cells can feed much more and for a longer period of time than they could normally.That is basically why you get bigger muscles when taking it.

Hope this adds to the safety of our younger guests,be safe bros and gain as much knowledge as you can...

Last edited by Rolsroyce : 04-23-2006 at 01:02 PM.