Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Anabolic Steroid Discussion Discuss anything related to anabolic steroids.

Old 01-04-2019, 01:38 PM

Like whys this guy going in like this over how other peoples bodies react
Old 01-04-2019, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by northcarolina1970 View Post
This guy just has a chip on his shoulders because everyone doesnt has the same reaction to this compoubd and fir the last time thick blood high bp and anxiety are none side effects of eq thats a fact just bevause u dont have thies issues doesnt mean shit ive done test along and low test high eq eq makes blood thick end of story
I do have chip on my shoulder when it comes to stupidity! You win there is no point in saying another word. Any of you guys know why you don't get any pro bodybuilders on these forums anymore or coaches? Because of this stupid shit right here. When they try to help other members on a board to open their minds they get slammed and told they don't know what they are talking about by some guy that's 200 lbs and never won a bodybuilding competition. It is just sad I hoped things would be different here at Outlaw Muscle but then again I guess I already knew better. Good Luck And God Bless!
Old 01-05-2019, 07:45 PM
Biker/Bowhunter Moderator

I used EQ for years and loved the stuff. If I didn't discover Tren I would've never stopped using it. Increases my hunger and vascularity is great. Like said before you need to do long cycle to get full effect but it's real muscle. It wasn't till years after I quit using it that I started reading all these post about anxiety and other sides. Yes it raises RBC but my blood pressure was always fine and I never had no anxiety just great endurance.
I'm considering using it this summer in my cutter instead of masteron for a change. I always used at least 600mg up to 800mg, new many that 1000mg+ was the sweet spot.
I've been doing this for a long time and much older than most on here and I've never had these issues that other claim, I always have good bloodwork and very good overall health. I eat pretty clean and only vise is I love to drink Rum & coke so I have to wonder if some of these issues are caused by other things not just a particular AAS ?? Don't get stupid with doses but stop over thinking on this stuff, train the best you can, eat good and enjoy the benefits that we get from this stuff............11

DONT ASK ME SOURCE RELATED QUESTIONS. PERIOD

I didn't say I wouldn't go fishing with the man, what Im saying is, he comes near me I'm puttin him against the wall.
Old 01-05-2019, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by championkoipond View Post
I do have chip on my shoulder when it comes to stupidity! You win there is no point in saying another word. Any of you guys know why you don't get any pro bodybuilders on these forums anymore or coaches? Because of this stupid shit right here. When they try to help other members on a board to open their minds they get slammed and told they don't know what they are talking about by some guy that's 200 lbs and never won a bodybuilding competition. It is just sad I hoped things would be different here at Outlaw Muscle but then again I guess I already knew better. Good Luck And God Bless!
Dude ur just a fuckin asshole end of story noone here is calling u a lier and noone here is saying ur full of shit im just telling u me and u could do the exact same cycle the exact same way yet we both react diffrently and for that matter we could both show diffrent side effects ur favorite is eq that all good in the hood brother but eq causes me to many sides and so does tren i like test deca dbol or test deca winny thats my favorite i wont run winny without deca i also like test deca mast e i like longer cycles eq just wasnt good for me the gains were there it didnt kill me but my blood work came back jacked up and bp went up alot thats all im saying no disrespect brother and for the record im over 270 some of us talking are not stupid at all
Old 01-06-2019, 01:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by championkoipond View Post
I am not going to beat a dead horse and keep repeating myself because this is starting to insult my intellect. You obviously were not taking Equipoise by itself to even make the determination that your thick blood was the result of just Equipoise. If you were taking Equipoise by itself than you an idiot anyway! I said nothing that was irresponsible at all in fact if you read my post it's the complete opposite. The fact that your blood was even thick to begin with shows that you are very irresponsible in regards to taking steroids in general. It takes time for your blood to become thick and it does not happen overnight. The fact that you did nothing like taking a statin or donating blood like I was clearly doing above is why your blood was thick and you were having issues. As you can clearly see peaple there is a big difference between guys that know what they are doing and guys that don't. Sorry my friend you are just in way over your head dealing with me and your credibillity just went out the window all because you had to dick measure.
If you can't wrap your head around the fact that INDIVIDUALS have a unique INDIVIDUAL reaction to hormomal compounds based on their INDIVIDUAL physiology, and MANY people have experienced and reported these sides and had it verified through bloodwork....

Then yes, absolutely your intellect deserves to be insulted, because it should not be a difficult FACT to be comprehend.

You are basically saying everyone really gets the same benefits and reactions or lack thereof to EQ as you, and anyone who says otherwise is lying.... And it takes a serious lack of intellect to come that conclusion, even after its been politely explained to you why it may unfold that way.

Please do our entire mb a favor and NEVER give advice. Our loss.
Old 01-07-2019, 05:57 PM

Here's a post I made a few years ago when I was running EQ at 1.75grams/wk with Test at 2.4grams/wk, and my hematocrit was only at 49.

http://www.outlawmuscle.com/forum/sh...46&postcount=8

So, I think its an individual thing. I've been running EQ off and on since 1987, and haven't had any issues.

Now the anxiety thing I used to shake my head at, because I never had that problem. I might notice some if I ran EQ with Tren and Test, but Tren does crazy stuff to my head sometimes. At the end of this last September, I was running a gram of Test and 450mg/wk of Deca, and then immediately dropped the Test, and switched to EQ at 800mg/wk and Deca at 600mg/wk. I got some soul crushing anxiety after my 3rd pin of EQ/Deca. I couldn't figure out what was going on. So I cut the EQ back to 400mg/wk for a month, and then once the anxiety was gone, gradually upped it back up to 800mg/wk. I'm currently on 800mg/wk of EQ and 1 gram/wk of Deca, with no Test, and I don't have any issues. Maybe it was because of the high Test, or just not ramping up the EQ. Anyway, now I understand what some EQ users go through with EQ anxiety.
Old 01-08-2019, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by manwill67 View Post
Here's a post I made a few years ago when I was running EQ at 1.75grams/wk with Test at 2.4grams/wk, and my hematocrit was only at 49.

http://www.outlawmuscle.com/forum/sh...46&postcount=8

So, I think its an individual thing. I've been running EQ off and on since 1987, and haven't had any issues.

Now the anxiety thing I used to shake my head at, because I never had that problem. I might notice some if I ran EQ with Tren and Test, but Tren does crazy stuff to my head sometimes. At the end of this last September, I was running a gram of Test and 450mg/wk of Deca, and then immediately dropped the Test, and switched to EQ at 800mg/wk and Deca at 600mg/wk. I got some soul crushing anxiety after my 3rd pin of EQ/Deca. I couldn't figure out what was going on. So I cut the EQ back to 400mg/wk for a month, and then once the anxiety was gone, gradually upped it back up to 800mg/wk. I'm currently on 800mg/wk of EQ and 1 gram/wk of Deca, with no Test, and I don't have any issues. Maybe it was because of the high Test, or just not ramping up the EQ. Anyway, now I understand what some EQ users go through with EQ anxiety.
Those are some wild doses, brother lol... What are your stats?
Old 01-08-2019, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxplosive View Post
Those are some wild doses, brother lol... What are your stats?
5'10" 205 51yo. I don't generally run Test over 600mg/wk anymore, but back then I was experimenting with high doses of Test to see if it made a difference. I got up to 215, but I was also running MK677, and was holding a lot of water. I think without running GH, which I haven't yet, running high doses like that is pointless.
Old 01-10-2019, 07:20 AM

Some people are gonna run higher blood pressure & hemocratic; thus, something like EQ can raise to above normal levels. Others run lower & will remain in the normal range. This is just one major factor.

So, you cannot say EQ will work the same for every person, or have the same sides.
Old 01-10-2019, 10:49 AM
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleven11 View Post
I used EQ for years and loved the stuff. If I didn't discover Tren I would've never stopped using it. Increases my hunger and vascularity is great. Like said before you need to do long cycle to get full effect but it's real muscle. It wasn't till years after I quit using it that I started reading all these post about anxiety and other sides. Yes it raises RBC but my blood pressure was always fine and I never had no anxiety just great endurance.
I'm considering using it this summer in my cutter instead of masteron for a change. I always used at least 600mg up to 800mg, new many that 1000mg+ was the sweet spot.
I've been doing this for a long time and much older than most on here and I've never had these issues that other claim, I always have good bloodwork and very good overall health. I eat pretty clean and only vise is I love to drink Rum & coke so I have to wonder if some of these issues are caused by other things not just a particular AAS ?? Don't get stupid with doses but stop over thinking on this stuff, train the best you can, eat good and enjoy the benefits that we get from this stuff............11
I’d say about 80% of all side effects are caused by the internet.....
Old 01-10-2019, 01:49 PM

Wtf how can u say the internet causes side effects no the heck it doesnt
Old 01-10-2019, 02:58 PM
Donating Member

Quote:
Wtf how can u say the internet causes side effects no the heck it doesnt
Because many times they’re just in people’s heads. So yes it does
Old 01-12-2019, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hevi-head View Post
Because many times they’re just in people’s heads. So yes it does
I understand this to a degree but ive had some of thies sides u read u about brother
Old 01-12-2019, 11:09 AM
Donating Member

Quote:
I understand this to a degree but ive had some of thies sides u read u about brother
Absolutely there’s real side effects, I was just saying sometimes they’re in someone’s head after reading about it. If they did a study on a medication and told people that it would make their back itch (even though it didn’t) quite a few of the people would say their back itches.
My 80% was probably a little high I guess
Old 01-12-2019, 12:37 PM

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by hevi-head View Post
Absolutely there’s real side effects, I was just saying sometimes they’re in someone’s head after reading about it. If they did a study on a medication and told people that it would make their back itch (even though it didn’t) quite a few of the people would say their back itches.
My 80% was probably a little high I guess
No i agree mental influence plays a role i try not to listen to the majority but im 100 percent sure for me tren and eq give me sides like tren make me sweat sweat and sweat eq makes my bp go up rdc thru the roof and gives me mild anxiety all tho i like the effects of both eq was more mild but gains stayed clean tren made me very agggressive tho its does something syc wise it makes u distant very distant but gains were worth it but i can do it again now i just stick to the basics and the only time ill ever run winny is with deca it really hit my joints hard
Old 01-14-2019, 12:08 PM

I disagree that it saves 5 plus week. You start feeling it within a few days. Once it in you, its in you.
Old 01-18-2019, 05:32 PM

I'm running EQ right now. But plan on adding Bold Base transdermal in