Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Anabolic Steroid Discussion Discuss anything related to anabolic steroids.

Old 12-26-2018, 07:00 PM

Default Roids and shingles

Hey gentlemen

Iím on week 5 of my cycle.
Test 250
Npp 400wk
900 eq

Things are fantastic once I dropped the superdrol.im up 7-8 pounds so Iím happy customer so far. However I got diagnosed today with shingles. Itís awful. Huge rash on my chest and upper back. Hurts and itches like crazy.Should I drop the cycle. Will it make things worse. All opinions greatly appreciated. Supposed to take a shot today.
Old 12-26-2018, 07:15 PM

I dont beleave roids have anything to do with the skin problem i do get itchy on hgh tho
Old 12-27-2018, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hard-hammer View Post
Hey gentlemen

Iím on week 5 of my cycle.
Test 250
Npp 400wk
900 eq

Things are fantastic once I dropped the superdrol.im up 7-8 pounds so Iím happy customer so far. However I got diagnosed today with shingles. Itís awful. Huge rash on my chest and upper back. Hurts and itches like crazy.Should I drop the cycle. Will it make things worse. All opinions greatly appreciated. Supposed to take a shot today.
I would ask your doc. That said the pain etc.. will probably affect your performance so maybe wait till you get better.
Old 12-27-2018, 10:33 PM

yeah back down to trt cause wont be going to the gym you can give it to other people trust me and no not caused be gear i had them back in july and they fucking suck trust me wait until they start to dry out thats the worst ever good luck sleeping hope this passes fast mine start to end was about 14 weeks and sucked good luck
Old 12-27-2018, 10:56 PM

14 weeks. Damn Iíve had it almost a week. Thought it was an allergic reaction at first. Iím on Neurontin loratab and valtrrx( antiviral) I take a sleeping Med at night. This shit still keeps me up. The burning and itching are awful. To make matters worse I scratch in my sleep. So I wake up in small blood spots. The dr told me Iím not contagious at this point. But Iíve been off the gym since last Thursday.
Old 12-27-2018, 11:25 PM

the only thing that really helped with pain was gavapintin spellings off but he gave me 600 of them an i was wtf well after a few weeks i seen why he gave me all of them fuck sleeping and anything sucked had them from waist to my nipple, center of my back to center chest and looked like a massive herpes out break , my skin was on fire and hurt for a week prior and felt like i got punched in the ribs and i was fuck im going to the dr and the next morning there they were water blister looking shit everywear ...........anyone thats not had chicken pocks can get them and older people with immune issues can also get it aids and pregnant persons can get the virus from you people with low immune i couldnt go home for 2 weeks due to maybe spreading it to my family my so and my wife had not had chicken pocks and she had not had the shots for it
Old 12-30-2018, 10:21 AM

wtf.. I was literally just googling this exact question and here I come across this thread. Me and you are in the exact same boat! I'm currently cruising on 250mg/week of test E (and have been for months now) and just came down with shingles 3 days ago.. and I'm only 25 years old.

This shit is hell. It's on my nut sack and all over my right butt cheek along with some painful swollen lymph nodes in my groin area. I started antivirals with a topical steroid cream 3 days ago and I can tell it's improving a bit (probably have a good chance at a quick recovery because I'm young) but man the first 2 days I could not sleep because of the itching/burning. I had to wrap my sack in an ice cold wet towel just to be able to calm the irritation enough to sleep for a few hours. I can't even smash my gf right now because my ballsack looks like something out of a fucking horror movie and it's too painful to touch that area.

My advice is to get vaccinated once you recover because there is the possibility of a second re-occurrence, and to those who have not had the shingles vaccination - get it ASAP! You do not want to go through this and it can be easily avoided with the vaccination! Also, definitely start taking 2 cloves of garlic per day + mega-dose vit c/zinc (your body can use a lot more vit-c/zinc while sick). Then, continue the 2 cloves of garlic/day once you're recovered and drop the extra vit c/zinc. Garlic is proven to boost your immune system and as we all know, our immune systems are weakened while on AAS. This will ensure you're doing everything you can to recover as quickly as possible while off-setting some of the immune system suppression from AAS with the daily garlic intake.

reference for the garlic benefits: https://www.healthline.com/nutrition...d-flu#section4

Last edited by jcroc23 : 12-30-2018 at 10:30 AM.
Old 12-31-2018, 09:25 PM

Yea. Hereís the big surprise. I have already been vaccinated. Iím a rare case that still gets it. Because Iíve been vaccinated my case is less severe. So itís jusy on the top of my left lat and left chest toward the middle of my sternum. Itís getting better but Iíve only been to the gym once this week since last Monday. I tried to do incline bench but the pressure on my back was awful. So I havenít been back. The rash is getting better but itís still there .
Old 01-02-2019, 03:28 PM
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hard-hammer View Post
Yea. Hereís the big surprise. I have already been vaccinated. Iím a rare case that still gets it. Because Iíve been vaccinated my case is less severe. So itís jusy on the top of my left lat and left chest toward the middle of my sternum. Itís getting better but Iíve only been to the gym once this week since last Monday. I tried to do incline bench but the pressure on my back was awful. So I havenít been back. The rash is getting better but itís still there .
Any side effects from the vaccine?

My pharmacy and doc said I should get the vaccines since I am old as fuck.
Old 01-02-2019, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorganKane View Post

If you've had the chickenpox then you should 100% get it. Means you already have the virus in your system that causes it. Out of 13 years I've never had someone come back with a side effect other than a swollen arm. Make sure your immune system is not hindered at the time you get the shot though. If your in the states and have Medicare part D it will be brand name copay(all part d plans pay for it). If you've had the vaccine before, they released a new vaccine in 2018 and you need to get the updated one. I've seen people get that shit on their eyeballs....

RoidsSeek
UGfreak
IA
GBN
Direct
Euroking
Old 01-02-2019, 04:10 PM
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksheep115 View Post
If you've had the chickenpox then you should 100% get it. Means you already have the virus in your system that causes it. Out of 13 years I've never had someone come back with a side effect other than a swollen arm. Make sure your immune system is not hindered at the time you get the shot though. If your in the states and have Medicare part D it will be brand name copay(all part d plans pay for it). If you've had the vaccine before, they released a new vaccine in 2018 and you need to get the updated one. I've seen people get that shit on their eyeballs....
I had the chicken pox as a kid.
I think my insurance pays for the shot.
Will have it done soon.

Thank you for the info. Very helpful.
Old 01-02-2019, 04:18 PM

No. I had zero side effects from the vaccine. However I still got it. I also took the flu shot and still got the flu. So itís not 100 percent effective.
Old 01-02-2019, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorganKane View Post

my doc said i cant get the shot now for about 12-18 months so there is no chance of a flare up and its dormant before i get the shot and so now i wait and hope for the best i have had a few of my friends go get the shot after they seen the way it looked all over me.
and yes it is not 100% if you get the shot you wont get it but will help it be a smaller outbreak and a shit ton less pain from what i have read on it also good luck
Old 01-03-2019, 03:16 PM
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmac3t View Post
my doc said i cant get the shot now for about 12-18 months so there is no chance of a flare up and its dormant before i get the shot and so now i wait and hope for the best i have had a few of my friends go get the shot after they seen the way it looked all over me.
and yes it is not 100% if you get the shot you wont get it but will help it be a smaller outbreak and a shit ton less pain from what i have read on it also good luck
Thanks, I will get that done asap.

Been putting it off for a few years for no good reason.

Hope you are doing better.
Old 01-15-2019, 07:15 PM

I had shingles flare up after several weekends of college binge drinking back to back years ago, think my liver was telling me to slow down. Iíve always heard how hard that oral can be on the liver maybe it compromised your immune system enough to let the virus flare up.