Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Anabolic Steroid Discussion Discuss anything related to anabolic steroids.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51  
Old 12-26-2018, 03:29 AM
BigJJ BigJJ is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: East Coast
Posts: 237
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoudidnt View Post
Yet again, youíre clearly retarded. How are you still alive? Iím not trying to get bigger, I compete at 198 and I am making a 181 cut in May to be top 50 in the world.
Ohnoudidnt- why do guys always fight on this board?? For that matter you seem to start ish with a lot of young bro's just asking basic questions-this board is here to help the young cats out by serious vets who have 1st hand knowledge of gear,how to use it and how to keep side effects low. I follow a lot of posts and you keep popping up dissing people over nothing..what gives??


JJ

top 50 in the world?? What does that even mean??
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 12-26-2018, 05:00 AM
ohnoudidnt ohnoudidnt is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: MI-YAYO
Posts: 1,870
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJJ View Post
Ohnoudidnt- why do guys always fight on this board?? For that matter you seem to start ish with a lot of young bro's just asking basic questions-this board is here to help the young cats out by serious vets who have 1st hand knowledge of gear,how to use it and how to keep side effects low. I follow a lot of posts and you keep popping up dissing people over nothing..what gives??


JJ

top 50 in the world?? What does that even mean??
Exactly what it reads.
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 12-26-2018, 05:16 PM
northcarolina1970 northcarolina1970 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 244
Default

Hes not top 50 of anything this guys a fuckin joke
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 12-26-2018, 06:07 PM
swolldaddy69's Avatar
swolldaddy69 swolldaddy69 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: In a house
Posts: 1,410
Default

I think in order to be a member on this board, if you are going to pick a fight or talk smack to another member, you should have to post a recent pic. I think that would weed out about 85% of the idiots. This is one of the last standing forums with this content one the web, lets try to keep the drama off it please fellas. And in my PERSONAL opinion, if you are under 200 lbs, you BETTER BE ripped as hell, symmetrical as fuck and no taller than 5í8Ē, bc if not-Im unimpressed....
__________________
Proud citizen of the Blackstar Republic
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 12-26-2018, 06:13 PM
Billysrx Billysrx is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 23
Default

All the keyboard warriors are easy to spot.. when you know in a public setting its nothing they would say in the flesh, some beta cuckold coward behavior.
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 12-26-2018, 06:15 PM
ohnoudidnt ohnoudidnt is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: MI-YAYO
Posts: 1,870
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by swolldaddy69 View Post
I think in order to be a member on this board, if you are going to pick a fight or talk smack to another member, you should have to post a recent pic. I think that would weed out about 85% of the idiots. This is one of the last standing forums with this content one the web, lets try to keep the drama off it please fellas. And in my PERSONAL opinion, if you are under 200 lbs, you BETTER BE ripped as hell, symmetrical as fuck and no taller than 5í8Ē, bc if not-Im unimpressed....
Iím nowhere near ripped nor do I care. Iím a powerlifter and I donít give a shit about how I look...yet...
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 12-26-2018, 06:33 PM
swolldaddy69's Avatar
swolldaddy69 swolldaddy69 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: In a house
Posts: 1,410
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoudidnt View Post
Iím nowhere near ripped nor do I care. Iím a powerlifter and I donít give a shit about how I look...yet...
Any vids of your lifts? Im just curious. I know quite a bit of PLís that are pretty ripped. I think there is a balance. Quite a few bodybuilders could have easily been powerlifters, in fact Johnny Jackson, Branch and Ronnie all competed in powerlifting. To each their own. Im neither, just a 40 yr old dad that doesnt want to be fat and has to keep up w a hot wife. Id say Im more a bodybuilder though
__________________
Proud citizen of the Blackstar Republic
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 12-26-2018, 06:42 PM
northcarolina1970 northcarolina1970 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 244
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoudidnt View Post
Iím nowhere near ripped nor do I care. Iím a powerlifter and I donít give a shit about how I look...yet...
I dont need to impress anyone ok but this guys trying to say he with the top 50 in the entire world at less then 198 in power lifting and hes saying hes cutting down even further to 181 my job is more important then putting pics on outlaw but once i figure out how to post a pic i will ok im around 270 as we speak and sure i shouldnt go back and forth with the runt but im tired of him running his mouth posting bullshit over and over and over so thats what it is and this is the only guy i seem to have an issue with if outlaw feel disrespected so be it but everything i post is a fact
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 12-26-2018, 06:46 PM
northcarolina1970 northcarolina1970 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 244
Cool

Im not pro by any means just a a guy who wants to be the best shape i can get in at a young age my father used aas in the marines and outta the core in the 80 i know alot from watching people learning reading and talking to vets person to person face to face so id like to think i know a thing of 2 ok guys im no idiot
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 12-26-2018, 06:48 PM
northcarolina1970 northcarolina1970 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 244
Default

Gurantee u half thies guys wouldnt speak to me like this face to face anything i say here i mean and i have no issues saying face to face i put that on my life
Reply With Quote
  #61  
Old 12-26-2018, 07:22 PM
northcarolina1970 northcarolina1970 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 244
Default

If i went overboard in any way ill be humble and apologize my apologies guys happy holidays god bless stay.clean sober and eat good during the holidays clean mind means focus thanks for everyone sorry i was born kinda mean lol
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 12-29-2018, 01:09 AM
Xxplosive Xxplosive is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,778
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by swolldaddy69 View Post
When are you going to post a pic already? I know myself and many other VETS on here are tired of hearing of your irresponsible use of anabolics. Your mega doses, and ďconstant run on and off of drol/dbolĒ boggle me. Ive been waiting literally for years to see what gains such irresponsible gear usage yields. You boast your cycles ans the rediculous amounts of compounds you use-i think it being the holiday season, why dont you grace us all with a pic.... I never exceed a gram a week of TOTAL compounds and Im 300+ pounds and Id be happy to post a pic-in fact if you do a simple search you will find a few on here.
lol dude I LIVE to read the dbol + drol 4 weeks on/off indefinitely posts by him. They're awesome outside of mental stabs i feel for my liver when i think about them.

I'm nowhere near as big as you, 230 lbs but i never run more than 250mg wk MAX of test and 500-700mg total of other inj and i make gains as long as im putting in work and eating right.

Honestly, once it gets to a point, too much gear fucks your liver which negates your body's ability to burn fat and build muscle from aas.

This is not the first time I've read from a big ass motherfucker that relatively moderate doses yield greatest results, either.

I don't understand how anyone can run 3g of test and not look like a bloated pile of shit.
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 12-29-2018, 07:04 AM
C.SilverTongue's Avatar
C.SilverTongue C.SilverTongue is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Washington D.C.
Posts: 7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mid life crisis View Post
I'm a Sus user myself, and I prefer it over Test C/E. Less aromization to E. And I agree with the OP...people rely on dosage over diet and hardcore basic lifting to achieve their results. I took the past 2 years to really identify what lifts work for me, and what rep ranges work for me, and how fast/slow to pyramid up weight. I ignored all the "bro-advice", and even my dedication to "proven rep ranges", and found my path.

I'm on a meager 350mg Sus a week, and hit the scales at 240lb of fairly lean muscle at 6'2". Prob smaller than some of you. But I'm also 55yld. When people ask me if I was a tight end in college, I know I'm on the right path.

I feel that if I added another esther, oral or inject, I could easily get to 250lb and retain the cuts. And yeah, the younger girls dig the size and cuts much more than the fat bulky look most of you bro's carry.
very nice, man. I hope I can be in that shape when I reach that age

I'm 5'10 and am sitting at 205 right now, buut I'm not on anything at all for the last 5 weeks. I just figured I'd give my body a break, can't hurt, right? Come 2019, though, I'm going on a high Test bulk, may throw in some Deca but idk if I really need to since you can get big and strong on a hefty dose of Test by itself.
__________________
Et Sanguis Et Spiritus Pecunia Mortalibus
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 12-29-2018, 07:07 AM
C.SilverTongue's Avatar
C.SilverTongue C.SilverTongue is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Washington D.C.
Posts: 7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by swolldaddy69 View Post
Any vids of your lifts? Im just curious. I know quite a bit of PLís that are pretty ripped. I think there is a balance. Quite a few bodybuilders could have easily been powerlifters, in fact Johnny Jackson, Branch and Ronnie all competed in powerlifting. To each their own. Im neither, just a 40 yr old dad that doesnt want to be fat and has to keep up w a hot wife. Id say Im more a bodybuilder though
wait, Branch and Ronnie both competed in powerlifting? Huh, didn't know that. Maybe I should do some more digging
__________________
Et Sanguis Et Spiritus Pecunia Mortalibus
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 12-29-2018, 07:11 AM
swolldaddy69's Avatar
swolldaddy69 swolldaddy69 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: In a house
Posts: 1,410
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.SilverTongue View Post
wait, Branch and Ronnie both competed in powerlifting? Huh, didn't know that. Maybe I should do some more digging
Yessir.
__________________
Proud citizen of the Blackstar Republic
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 12-29-2018, 02:59 PM
misfits319's Avatar
misfits319 misfits319 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 4,186
Default

Where's Phreezer when ya need him!?
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 12-29-2018, 06:13 PM
northcarolina1970 northcarolina1970 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 244
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.SilverTongue View Post
very nice, man. I hope I can be in that shape when I reach that age

I'm 5'10 and am sitting at 205 right now, buut I'm not on anything at all for the last 5 weeks. I just figured I'd give my body a break, can't hurt, right? Come 2019, though, I'm going on a high Test bulk, may throw in some Deca but idk if I really need to since you can get big and strong on a hefty dose of Test by itself.

People really over due it alot even more so with orals and u really do not need heavy doses to grow after 1000mg or slightly more its counterproductive in so many ways and stress on the liver after a certain point as stated above messes up a couple things like fat burning and slows many other things down really at 500mg test plus say one other compound 200 tren or 400 deca maybe 30mg dbol or 50 anadrol i grow fast just from eating and lifting revently ive been using 25mg to 50mg of winny to clean up this few month run of bulking but i tolerate 25mg with no joint pain or sleep issues but the tren seems to effect my sleep alot so im switching to deca with small stints of winnny here and there but my point is thies large doses are un needed and they cause other issues more estrogen bloating high bp thick blood from elevated red blood cells and deca and tren in heavy doses makes a whole nother issues with progesterone prolactin so on and so on but for the most part i keep getting bigger and compared to other guys oral included i use 700 to 1200 per week and i really dont have to many issues except mental sides from tren this 2000 3000mg cycle are insane
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 12-29-2018, 06:18 PM
northcarolina1970 northcarolina1970 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 244
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.SilverTongue View Post
very nice, man. I hope I can be in that shape when I reach that age

I'm 5'10 and am sitting at 205 right now, buut I'm not on anything at all for the last 5 weeks. I just figured I'd give my body a break, can't hurt, right? Come 2019, though, I'm going on a high Test bulk, may throw in some Deca but idk if I really need to since you can get big and strong on a hefty dose of Test by itself.
Do test deca dbol or test deca winny those are my favorites to this date winny goes good with deca and test deca keep the joints good plus reduces estrogen and progesterone to a certain degree as well ny favorite bulk cycke was when i started test and deca with dbol and the last 6 week ended it with winny after that i went on a 350mg cruise and didnt loose to much at all just my thoughts u cant beat test deca dbol ending with winny
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 12-29-2018, 07:22 PM
C.SilverTongue's Avatar
C.SilverTongue C.SilverTongue is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Washington D.C.
Posts: 7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by northcarolina1970 View Post
Do test deca dbol or test deca winny those are my favorites to this date winny goes good with deca and test deca keep the joints good plus reduces estrogen and progesterone to a certain degree as well ny favorite bulk cycke was when i started test and deca with dbol and the last 6 week ended it with winny after that i went on a 350mg cruise and didnt loose to much at all just my thoughts u cant beat test deca dbol ending with winny
I've actually never used Winny before, I have little experience with orals in general.

What does winny do for you that makes you like it so much? Curious
__________________
Et Sanguis Et Spiritus Pecunia Mortalibus
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 12-30-2018, 11:18 AM
northcarolina1970 northcarolina1970 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 244
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.SilverTongue View Post
I've actually never used Winny before, I have little experience with orals in general.

What does winny do for you that makes you like it so much? Curious
First things first only use winstrol if u are running deca or ur joints will dry out quick but as far as test deca dbol winny the dbol and deca add a little water in my case when i used winstrol at the end of my cycle it cleaned up my gains made muscle dryer harder and my endurance went up slightly but imo its good to use at the end of any cycle when ur looking to trim fat or clean ur gains and if u ask me its a strong anabolic u can feel it working it increased my aggression as well which was helpfull to each is his own but the shit works and its works good but when i took it with test alone i had to stop due to dry painfull joints but with a test deca dbol stsrt and a winstrol finish on 20 to 26 weeks u cant go wrong muscle just builds and winstrol helps reduce estrogen and prolactin ass well so all this being said if u want try it im sure u wont regret it but make sure if u do u use deca with it trust me
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old 12-30-2018, 12:36 PM
misfits319's Avatar
misfits319 misfits319 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 4,186
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.SilverTongue View Post
I've actually never used Winny before, I have little experience with orals in general.

What does winny do for you that makes you like it so much? Curious
Makes me strong, muscles feel more full when cutting, and call me crazy, but I notice a mental difference on "good" winstrol. I like to use 20 or 25mg with say 40 or 50mg var. They feel nice and synergistic to me.

I know lots of guy who use it with deca for the joint issues. It hasn't been a problem for me, yet.
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 12-30-2018, 12:51 PM
northcarolina1970 northcarolina1970 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 244
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by misfits319 View Post
Makes me strong, muscles feel more full when cutting, and call me crazy, but I notice a mental difference on "good" winstrol. I like to use 20 or 25mg with say 40 or 50mg var. They feel nice and synergistic to me.

I know lots of guy who use it with deca for the joint issues. It hasn't been a problem for me, yet.
Sounds good to me so the var makes u better mentaly i dont have to much info on the var no experience there
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 12-31-2018, 08:44 AM
championkoipond championkoipond is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 23
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.SilverTongue View Post
I've actually never used Winny before, I have little experience with orals in general.

What does winny do for you that makes you like it so much? Curious
Winny will give you a nice finished dry look to your musculature if body fat is already at acceptable levels. It also provides good strength gains. However it is horrible on your blood lipids and will drastictly reduce good chloresterol and raise the bad in record time. I simply can't take orals anymore. I get severe heartburn so I just stick to injectables.
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 12-31-2018, 07:55 PM
northcarolina1970 northcarolina1970 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 244
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by championkoipond View Post
Winny will give you a nice finished dry look to your musculature if body fat is already at acceptable levels. It also provides good strength gains. However it is horrible on your blood lipids and will drastictly reduce good chloresterol and raise the bad in record time. I simply can't take orals anymore. I get severe heartburn so I just stick to injectables.
Noticed myself i get acid reflux or cramps sometimes in the tummy could be the tren as well the tren even at a low dose is causing alot if sides ive never had befour im gunna switch to deca next month
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.