Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Anabolic Steroid Discussion Discuss anything related to anabolic steroids.

Old 12-23-2018, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoudidnt View Post
I notice you have a homosexual infatuation with guys and sucking dick. Your homosexual fantasies are clearly showing.
Drop dead shit for brain u parasite magget
Old 12-23-2018, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by northcarolina1970 View Post
I rip ur fuckin head off like a fuckin rag doll anyway i got shit to do i have a fuckin life unlike u cause suckin dick is all u kno so ill leave it at that maybe u can ask mack for some diet information u need it go eat some food and train more u punk pussy
Quote:
Drop dead shit for brain u parasite magget
Oh boy, does someone need a safe space for their triggered self?
Old 12-23-2018, 03:25 PM

Talking

No u just need to be exterminated
Old 12-23-2018, 03:27 PM

Quote:
No u just need to be exterminated
Wow, Im surprised you can spell exterminated. Now, the real goal is actually putting together a proper sentence.
Old 12-23-2018, 03:27 PM

Grow some Balls pussy u sound like a little pussy brat
Old 12-23-2018, 03:29 PM

Cool

Parasites like u need to be wiped off the fuckin planet
Old 12-23-2018, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Grow some Balls pussy u sound like a little pussy brat
Lol, do you need a tampon? You seem to be on your period.
Old 12-23-2018, 03:31 PM

U weak excuse for a man
Old 12-23-2018, 03:33 PM

Talking

Ok outlaw have a good night heading over to golds gym gotta keep putting fuck boys like in the dust have a good night my fellow brothers
Old 12-23-2018, 03:34 PM

Quote:
U weak excuse for a man
Hahaha, someone is butthurt.
Old 12-23-2018, 03:34 PM

Talking

Anyone who needs a cheap trick ass bitch oh.no u didnt is the asshole here on outlaw due for a cheap fuckin
Old 12-23-2018, 03:36 PM

He sells his butt daily for 250 each head
Old 12-23-2018, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Anyone who needs a cheap trick ass bitch oh.no u didnt is the asshole here on outlaw due for a cheap fuckin
Im glad that I bother you so much that you cant stop thinking about me when youre going to the gym.
Old 12-23-2018, 08:15 PM

Ok felllas calm your jets. Get each others email addresses and duke it out there. The forum isnt the venue for you guys to flex your peckers. Ohnoudidnt-you are here to make friends and learn a few things along the way. I will say that Ive seen a few of your threads, and as a vet, alot of them seem a little nonsense driven. Maybe taper it back a bit. You seem a little new to the world of androgens, that being said, soak it all in and learn as much as you can. There are some good guys on this board and alot of vets with a ton of experience. If I were you, Id try to learn as much as possible. Just dont listen to Pins, hes a fucking idiot that cycles recklessly and never seems to post a pic.
Old 12-23-2018, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swolldaddy69 View Post
Ok felllas calm your jets. Get each others email addresses and duke it out there. The forum isnt the venue for you guys to flex your peckers. Ohnoudidnt-you are here to make friends and learn a few things along the way. I will say that Ive seen a few of your threads, and as a vet, alot of them seem a little nonsense driven. Maybe taper it back a bit. You seem a little new to the world of androgens, that being said, soak it all in and learn as much as you can. There are some good guys on this board and alot of vets with a ton of experience. If I were you, Id try to learn as much as possible. Just dont listen to Pins, hes a fucking idiot that cycles recklessly and never seems to post a pic.
I only listen to Double D and Mack. 😂
Old 12-24-2018, 06:24 AM

Quote:
Yes ur correct all around my apologies i got a little up tight maybe its this tren lol anyway ill try to be more.civil as me and my family been doing this fir a while and there never to much to learn when ur into this kinda thing thanks guy sorry if i went off a little
Old 12-24-2018, 08:11 AM

I've found that my best gains weren't necessarily correlated with how much gear I was using, but rather how my training and diet were.

Even if you pin 1+ grams of test a week, you won't optimize your gains if your training and diet aren't sufficient. Doesn't mean you necessarily have to go balls to the wall, all out, but definitely push yourself as much as you can reasonably get away with.
Old 12-24-2018, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.SilverTongue View Post
I've found that my best gains weren't necessarily correlated with how much gear I was using, but rather how my training and diet were.

Even if you pin 1+ grams of test a week, you won't optimize your gains if your training and diet aren't sufficient. Doesn't mean you necessarily have to go balls to the wall, all out, but definitely push yourself as much as you can reasonably get away with.
I agree me myself stay between 500 and 900 max its only 900 with two compounds only once did i go higher but for me 700 to 900 max no matter what im running slow and steady with no injuries and less side effects wins the race cause even when i use test alone at 500mg im still gaining just a little slower its not about gear but as far as 175 test that wouldnt hardly sustain me this weight i would mist likely loose mass its take me 350 to 400mg to sustain size i plan on blasting and crusing from here on out coming off just sucks so ill stay at moderate doses and keep up the hard work
Old 12-24-2018, 12:37 PM

Im 300+ lbs, and I never exceed more than 600mgs test per wk. and my general rule of thumb is NO MORE than 1200-1500mgs of TOTAL compounds per wk. ill put my physique up against any around any day of the week
Old 12-24-2018, 05:07 PM

Good Lord! Whatever happened to forum comradery? Are we all not just looking to gain knowledge, and help others?
Anyhow, I've always been a big fan of "less is better"..
The day's of MX/TJ 1999-2004 I never used more than 2-3 compounds at a time. (4 including orals, which was most always Thai Anabol at 30-40mg daily for 3-4 weeks or Reforvit B 50)
Bulking would always be Sust 250, at 500-750mg or testoviron 250 weekly with 400mg of Deca Duarbolin.. That was always all I ever needed.. During my semi pro football days I got up to 275lbs at about 8-9% bf following that simple protocol.. During the spring and summer seasons I'd homebrew my own Tren, and hit 75mg eod, 500mg of test, and would throw in EQ. (once I finally found the infamous vet supplier across from the smart and final, I believe, in TJ. What a God send)! I still kept the EQ to only 400mg, and would switch the from dbol to anavar, or winny at 50mg daily. So I guess it's still high, at or around 1500mg total.. But I was also 6'6" at the time, and had an insanely intense training regimen.. I was a personal trainer and playing semi pro, so I felt it necessary.. Anyways, I still believe less is better for your average "joe"..
Right now I'm at
Sust-500mg weekly
Tren E-400mg weekly
Mast E-400mg weekly
And loving the results! Most importantly, I have no noteable sides..

RD1998
Old 12-24-2018, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Im 300+ lbs, and I never exceed more than 600mgs test per wk. and my general rule of thumb is NO MORE than 1200-1500mgs of TOTAL compounds per wk. ill put my physique up against any around any day of the week
I like it! That's where I like to float. I'm nowhere near 300lbs, but feel the results are stellar and the sides are minimal to nonexistent..
Ive danced with 750mgs of test weekly and almost felt like my body was in a sense down regulated.. And actually experienced it here recently.. So now, I keep it at or below 500mg..

RD1998
Old 12-24-2018, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaoulDuke1998 View Post
I like it! That's where I like to float. I'm nowhere near 300lbs, but feel the results are stellar and the sides are minimal to nonexistent..
Ive danced with 750mgs of test weekly and almost felt like my body was in a sense down regulated.. And actually experienced it here recently.. So now, I keep it at or below 500mg..

RD1998
I agree 100 percent i also keep orals 50mg an under like i stated im 265 or 270 now still cutting some fat but i dont think people need past 900mg of injectable or anymore then 50mg on most oral anavar u can go double that but some guys are running 2000 2500 ecen more including orals i just dont see the point they dont look any better if anything there bloated holding more fat and heaving higher bp more acne liver enzymes are elevated and there not all that much stronger plus for the sake of living longer keeping doses lower will help plus it may take slightly more time but u will reach the same point as them in a safe manner my father ran cycles for years he kept test at 250 to 400 and added other compounds when he was doing it it was parabolan sust deca dbol and winny mainly or test p that was pretty much all he had and he was and still iss fuckin jacked even pushing 60 just on trt 200mg test c per week and 2iu hgh pharm grade he feels young and looks great for his ace bald of course but jacked so theres many other way then running thies crazy doses but people dont like to hear it thanks guy i learn from everyone here
Old 12-25-2018, 04:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaoulDuke1998 View Post
Good Lord! Whatever happened to forum comradery? Are we all not just looking to gain knowledge, and help others?
Anyhow, I've always been a big fan of "less is better"..
The day's of MX/TJ 1999-2004 I never used more than 2-3 compounds at a time. (4 including orals, which was most always Thai Anabol at 30-40mg daily for 3-4 weeks or Reforvit B 50)
Bulking would always be Sust 250, at 500-750mg or testoviron 250 weekly with 400mg of Deca Duarbolin.. That was always all I ever needed.. During my semi pro football days I got up to 275lbs at about 8-9% bf following that simple protocol.. During the spring and summer seasons I'd homebrew my own Tren, and hit 75mg eod, 500mg of test, and would throw in EQ. (once I finally found the infamous vet supplier across from the smart and final, I believe, in TJ. What a God send)! I still kept the EQ to only 400mg, and would switch the from dbol to anavar, or winny at 50mg daily. So I guess it's still high, at or around 1500mg total.. But I was also 6'6" at the time, and had an insanely intense training regimen.. I was a personal trainer and playing semi pro, so I felt it necessary.. Anyways, I still believe less is better for your average "joe"..
Right now I'm at
Sust-500mg weekly
Tren E-400mg weekly
Mast E-400mg weekly
And loving the results! Most importantly, I have no noteable sides..

RD1998
I'm curious, why use Sustanon over just Test E or C or even Prop? I figure the multi-esters would make it a clusterfuck to try and find a consistent pin schedule.

I've always used Test C myself just because it's just the easiest for me. I'm also jealous that you managed to get some good results from EQ. I only ever seemed to get anything out of it when I dosed it high and stacked it with a low dose of Tren E
Old 12-25-2018, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.SilverTongue View Post
I'm curious, why use Sustanon over just Test E or C or even Prop? I figure the multi-esters would make it a clusterfuck to try and find a consistent pin schedule.

I've always used Test C myself just because it's just the easiest for me. I'm also jealous that you managed to get some good results from EQ. I only ever seemed to get anything out of it when I dosed it high and stacked it with a low dose of Tren E
I'm a Sus user myself, and I prefer it over Test C/E. Less aromization to E. And I agree with the OP...people rely on dosage over diet and hardcore basic lifting to achieve their results. I took the past 2 years to really identify what lifts work for me, and what rep ranges work for me, and how fast/slow to pyramid up weight. I ignored all the "bro-advice", and even my dedication to "proven rep ranges", and found my path.

I'm on a meager 350mg Sus a week, and hit the scales at 240lb of fairly lean muscle at 6'2". Prob smaller than some of you. But I'm also 55yld. When people ask me if I was a tight end in college, I know I'm on the right path.

I feel that if I added another esther, oral or inject, I could easily get to 250lb and retain the cuts. And yeah, the younger girls dig the size and cuts much more than the fat bulky look most of you bro's carry.
Old 12-25-2018, 02:19 PM

As far as the test e, test c, sust choice. Im fine with either. I guess im just not in tune enough to notice a difference. I do choose e over c whenever possible. Just because guys here talk about how easily pharamcy c can crash. College i grew up on os bulk omnas.