Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Anabolic Steroid Discussion Discuss anything related to anabolic steroids.

Old 12-21-2018, 02:10 PM

Default Is 750mg Of Anabolic Steroids Per Week All You Will Ever Need?

I read through many forums and it blows my mind at how many guys out there are using insane dosages of steroids per week per cycle. Im talking 1500 to 3000mg per week! I know everyone responds differently but is this serious over kill and a waste of money? After all anyone with experience knows that most of your results are always going to be based on solid nutrition, sound training and genetics. The question I pose is what if you could only use 750mg total of anabolic steroids per week for life cycled correctly either coming off completely, or for the older guys like myself simply running a TRT dose of test then blasting. Considering most of the guys on this forum simply don't have the genectics to ever be an IFBB pro. I would think that sticking to this dosage guidline most peaple could get simply huge! with alittle patience.
Old 12-21-2018, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by championkoipond View Post
I read through many forums and it blows my mind at how many guys out there are using insane dosages of steroids per week per cycle. Im talking 1500 to 3000mg per week! I know everyone responds differently but is this serious over kill and a waste of money? After all anyone with experience knows that most of your results are always going to be based on solid nutrition, sound training and genetics. The question I pose is what if you could only use 750mg total of anabolic steroids per week for life cycled correctly either coming off completely, or for the older guys like myself simply running a TRT dose of test then blasting. Considering most of the guys on this forum simply don't have the genectics to ever be an IFBB pro. I would think that sticking to this dosage guidline most peaple could get simply huge! with alittle patience.
To each his own!
Old 12-22-2018, 12:00 PM

500 mgs of test E and 200 mgs of deca in the same syringe once a week is a perfect combo...
Old 12-22-2018, 12:21 PM

Iím using 175mg test and 20mg anadrol and Iím still making gains in my offseason.
Old 12-22-2018, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pins View Post
To each his own!
When are you going to post a pic already? I know myself and many other VETS on here are tired of hearing of your irresponsible use of anabolics. Your mega doses, and ďconstant run on and off of drol/dbolĒ boggle me. Ive been waiting literally for years to see what gains such irresponsible gear usage yields. You boast your cycles ans the rediculous amounts of compounds you use-i think it being the holiday season, why dont you grace us all with a pic.... I never exceed a gram a week of TOTAL compounds and Im 300+ pounds and Id be happy to post a pic-in fact if you do a simple search you will find a few on here.
Old 12-22-2018, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swolldaddy69 View Post
When are you going to post a pic already?\
Good luck with your fishing expedition.

IMO.. running a total of less the 1g a week is good practice.. or even less then 800mg.. even swapping compounds early to mid cycle yields good results from my experience.. side effects are little and you can generally perform better.
Old 12-22-2018, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoudidnt View Post
Iím using 175mg test and 20mg anadrol and Iím still making gains in my offseason.
Ur 198 pounds talking about making gains on 175 test ur fuckin kidding right this gotta be a fuckin joke ur built like a toothpick buddy
Old 12-22-2018, 09:01 PM

[quote=championkoipond;2155676]I read through many forums and it blows my mind at how many guys out there are using insane dosages of steroids per week per cycle. Im talking 1500 to 3000mg per week! I know everyone responds differently but is this serious over kill and a waste of money? After all anyone with experience knows that most of your results are always going to be based on solid nutrition, sound training and genetics. The question I pose is what if you could only use 750mg total of anabolic steroids per week for life cycled correctly either coming off completely, or for the older guys like myself simply running a TRT dose of test then blasting. Considering most of the guys on this forum simply don't have the genectics to ever be an IFBB pro. I would think that sticking to this dosage guidline most peaple could get simply huge! with alittle patience.[/QUOTE
Yes you can and that's a better way. The key is to run cocktails of sevaral drugs. Doses and compounds are dependent on goals, and person.
Old 12-23-2018, 06:35 AM

Yes 1500 to 3000 is overkill there no reason to ever go paat say 1000 per week max and people run orals to high as well i never go higher then 900 on two compounds 90 percent or the time i keep dosages lower to avoid side effects but some people require more due to genetics
Old 12-23-2018, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by northcarolina1970 View Post
Ur 198 pounds talking about making gains on 175 test ur fuckin kidding right this gotta be a fuckin joke ur built like a toothpick buddy
Ok and? My sport isnít about being the heaviest... itís all about weight classes, whatís your point?
Old 12-23-2018, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Ok and? My sport isnít about being the heaviest... itís all about weight classes, whatís your point?
Ur a fuckin joke buddy just shut the fuck up i cant even take u serious
Old 12-23-2018, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Yeah, get mad because I outlift your weak ass.

Keep asking stupid questions not knowing about half life’s and shit since you know everything, oh wait...

Last edited by ohnoudidnt : 12-23-2018 at 08:21 AM.
Old 12-23-2018, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Yeah, get mad because I outlift your weak ass.

Keep asking stupid questions not knowing about half lifeís and shit since you know everything, oh wait...
Suck my dick u fucked boy never in ur entire fuckin life could u beat me in any way shape of form ur faggot ass drop dead u fuckin idiot noone heres taking any advice from ur tooth pick built ass u dam near disapear side ways in ur pics aint noone here taking advice from the likes of u ur a fuckin joke all the way around i wish i could smash ur face in real life thats how much i really dont like u or anything u say my 14 year old kid is bigger then u so keep running ur fucked.boy

Last edited by northcarolina1970 : 12-23-2018 at 01:34 PM.
Old 12-23-2018, 01:33 PM

Unlike this fuckin asshole people here know what there talking about an are educated this fuckin guy is a straight fuckin idiot and all his shitty advice must not be working the proof is all over his weak faggot ass
Old 12-23-2018, 01:37 PM

Well damn!!!
Old 12-23-2018, 01:38 PM

Yes sir
Old 12-23-2018, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Suck my dick u fucked boy never in ur entire fuckin life could u beat me in any way shape of form ur faggot ass drop dead u fuckin idiot noone heres taking any advice from ur tooth pick built ass u dam near disapear side ways in ur pics aint noone here taking advice from the likes of u ur a fuckin joke all the way around i wish i could smash ur face in real life thats how much i really dont like u or anything u say my 14 year old kid is bigger then u so keep running ur fucked.boy
I guess I hit a nerve. Your insecurities are showing ďtough guyĒ.

Iíve competed multiple times and my results already show that Iím better than you. Not everyone wants to be a 300lb walking monster.
Old 12-23-2018, 01:50 PM

My boys name is oh no u didnt. Just like the gays all say lol oh no u didnt girlfriend hes almost 70 pounds less and he has the nerve to think he can run his mouth he only does this because we not face to face i ask questions to learn get proper advice protocols and so forth from old timers and vets and my farther. Who was us marine core has been juicing for years this guy gives bad advice and runs his mouth this is the same guy who said 500mg of anadrol was ok for 6 months or more this guys just a fuckin idiot now hes saying 175 test on off season thats not much more then ur body makes this goes to show why the fuck he cant gain any mass or size his skinny ass needs to carb load and eat

Last edited by northcarolina1970 : 12-23-2018 at 01:53 PM.
Old 12-23-2018, 01:51 PM

Quote:
I guess I hit a nerve. Your insecurities are showing ďtough guyĒ.

Iíve competed multiple times and my results already show that Iím better than you. Not everyone wants to be a 300lb walking monster.
Suck my dick fucked boy
Old 12-23-2018, 01:52 PM

Go eat u some food twig man
Old 12-23-2018, 01:58 PM

Quote:
My boys name is oh no u didnt. Just like the gays all say lol oh no u didnt girlfriend hes almost 70 pounds less and he has the nerve to think he can run his mouth he only does this because we not face to face i ask questions to learn get proper advice protocols and so forth from old timers and vets and my farther. Who was us marine core has been juicing for years this guy gives bad advice and runs his mouth this is the same guy who said 500mg of anadrol was ok for 6 months or more this guys just a fuckin idiot now hes saying 175 test on off season thats not much more then ur body makes this goes to show why the fuck he cant gain any mass or size his skinny ass needs to carb load and eat
Yet again, youíre clearly retarded. How are you still alive? Iím not trying to get bigger, I compete at 198 and I am making a 181 cut in May to be top 50 in the world.
Old 12-23-2018, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Yet again, youíre clearly retarded. How are you still alive? Iím not trying to get bigger, I compete at 198 and I am making a 181 cut in May to be top 50 in the world.
Ur the top 50 at sucking dick hoe the question i have is why are u still running ur mouth fucked boy go eat u some food and stop trying to be a weak little runt do it big or shut the fuck up and go to church
Old 12-23-2018, 02:07 PM

I rip ur fuckin head off like a fuckin rag doll anyway i got shit to do i have a fuckin life unlike u cause suckin dick is all u kno so ill leave it at that maybe u can ask mack for some diet information u need it go eat some food and train more u punk pussy
Old 12-23-2018, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Ur the top 50 at sucking dick hoe the question i have is why are u still running ur mouth fucked boy go eat u some food and stop trying to be a weak little runt do it big or shut the fuck up and go to church
ďdo it bigĒ yeah, no. Some of us actually care about our quality of life. It is clearly visible that your life sucks and you need to be ďbigĒ to feel better about your shitty life.
Old 12-23-2018, 02:11 PM

Quote:
I rip ur fuckin head off like a fuckin rag doll anyway i got shit to do i have a fuckin life unlike u cause suckin dick is all u kno so ill leave it at that maybe u can ask mack for some diet information u need it go eat some food and train more u punk pussy
I notice you have a homosexual infatuation with guys and sucking dick. Your homosexual fantasies are clearly showing.