Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > HGH, IGF and Insulin Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

HGH, IGF and Insulin Forum Discuss HGH and its effects on the human body.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-10-2018, 03:51 AM
Xxplosive Xxplosive is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,938
Default First Time HgH User - Sides, Effective Dosage, Ancillaries

I am experienced with gear and have dabbled with peptides, but am considering the hgh right for the first time ever.

I'm 35, 5'10, 230 lbs, 11% bf approximately.

Pharm grade is out of the question due to cost. Looks like there are a couple sources that have killer generics that I am enticed to try.

Is 3.3iu/day an effective dose for ANY kinda anabolic effect?

I have also read that gh suppresses thyroid and spikes prolactin- are t3 and caber wise to run with it to avoid bloat/lethargy?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-10-2018, 01:29 PM
Pahlevan Pahlevan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 78
Default

At 3IU a day your should not have to worry about blood sugar and thyroid. Pharma is still the best and I dont think its out of reach as I see it for around $6 an IU. That said 3-4 Iu is not bad, but you need to run it 6+ months. I dont see why the Caber?!
Just start off. if using 3 Iu its bter to use it 3 times a day. Wake up, after W/O and before bed. Do blood tests every couple of month to see where your hormone levels are. For Higher doses Some slin and maybe 20mcg of T3 on occasional basis. You dont need it to start off though.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-11-2018, 12:56 AM
Xxplosive Xxplosive is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,938
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pahlevan View Post
At 3IU a day your should not have to worry about blood sugar and thyroid. Pharma is still the best and I dont think its out of reach as I see it for around $6 an IU. That said 3-4 Iu is not bad, but you need to run it 6+ months. I dont see why the Caber?!
Just start off. if using 3 Iu its bter to use it 3 times a day. Wake up, after W/O and before bed. Do blood tests every couple of month to see where your hormone levels are. For Higher doses Some slin and maybe 20mcg of T3 on occasional basis. You dont need it to start off though.
Appreciate the input.

$6/iu x 3iu/day ◊ 30 days/month = 560/mo on gh.

That's just not realistic for me right now in life. Also, there are some generics right now floating around where guys are testing at 30+, reputable vets that have exp with gh and also claim the results match the score.

That's literallh 1/3-1/4 of the cost of pharm.

The caber was suggested by a vet to ward off prolactin sides- he was saying gh spikes prolactin through thyroid suppression, and that's why you get lethargic.

Reason I ask is I ran mk677 for a couple weeks 2 years ago- made rapid strength gains and gained weight, but was a walking zombie and bloated as fuck. So I cut it out.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-11-2018, 08:05 AM
ohnoudidnt ohnoudidnt is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: MI-YAYO
Posts: 2,420
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pahlevan View Post
At 3IU a day your should not have to worry about blood sugar and thyroid. Pharma is still the best and I dont think its out of reach as I see it for around $6 an IU. That said 3-4 Iu is not bad, but you need to run it 6+ months. I dont see why the Caber?!
Just start off. if using 3 Iu its bter to use it 3 times a day. Wake up, after W/O and before bed. Do blood tests every couple of month to see where your hormone levels are. For Higher doses Some slin and maybe 20mcg of T3 on occasional basis. You dont need it to start off though.
Uh no. Donít do 1iu 3 times daily.

Just run 1.5iu before bed and 1.5iu in the middle of the night when you wake up to pee or just do all 3iu before bed.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-13-2018, 08:55 AM
patd8686 patd8686 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Previously known as pattyd
Posts: 59
Default

I agree.....I'd personally do 3iu first thing in the morning like 30 minutes or so before I eat anything... But that's just me...

There's alot of threads on using t4 with GH as opposed to t3... I do about 5-6iu a day with 100 t4 and 25-50 t3 but I'm running tren and dieting... If I wasn't running tren I would drop the t3 to 25mcg or drop it altogether.

At 3iu I don't think you really need to worry with running thyroid... I mean you can obviously but I don't see it as a necessity...... I know I dropped thyroid meds a couple months ago and kept the 6iu GH dose and I noticed I felt lethargic and sluggish so I added them back in but I don't think that would've happened if I dropped to 3iu. .

You gotta see how you feel
__________________
Formerly pattyd.... member since 04

Last edited by patd8686 : 12-13-2018 at 08:57 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-15-2018, 06:53 PM
DEVLDOG's Avatar
DEVLDOG DEVLDOG is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,134
Default

So heres my take on Gh after running it consistently for over last 2 years, both pharm grade and generics.First Pharm grade, i ran humatrope for about 8 moths total, various doses from 2 iu to 5 iu a day, the higher the dose the more i felt i went hypo , same feeling as taking insulin, was wierd because the feeling would come after carb meals only.i tried using low dose insulin to see if that woukd help any but it didt. Im not sure if it contributed to any more fat lose then I would have had not using it or maintaining any more muscle then AAS did during low calorie cut phase. I ran generics up to 8 iu a day, my feet grew 1 size in a years time, it was extremely painful, i seen a podiatrist thinking i had planters fasciitis, literally felt like i was walking on glass 24/7 , this continued for a year until i droped dose below 5 iu and it literally just went away.

Final conclusion, definitely not worth the cost, better results investing the $$ in AAS and food. I dont feel it thined my skin anymore then normal, tightened any more then normal, no more vascular, no more muscle growth, became more of a mental thing that i was investing that kind of money, made me more adherent to diet and cardio.

Just my experience and opinion and yes, i had it all tested, it was all legit, results postedon this board somewhere. I wont be investing in it any time soon, maybe when a little older. Im 48 now n dont need it yet
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-15-2018, 07:26 PM
ohnoudidnt ohnoudidnt is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: MI-YAYO
Posts: 2,420
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEVLDOG View Post
So heres my take on Gh after running it consistently for over last 2 years, both pharm grade and generics.First Pharm grade, i ran humatrope for about 8 moths total, various doses from 2 iu to 5 iu a day, the higher the dose the more i felt i went hypo , same feeling as taking insulin, was wierd because the feeling would come after carb meals only.i tried using low dose insulin to see if that woukd help any but it didt. Im not sure if it contributed to any more fat lose then I would have had not using it or maintaining any more muscle then AAS did during low calorie cut phase. I ran generics up to 8 iu a day, my feet grew 1 size in a years time, it was extremely painful, i seen a podiatrist thinking i had planters fasciitis, literally felt like i was walking on glass 24/7 , this continued for a year until i droped dose below 5 iu and it literally just went away.

Final conclusion, definitely not worth the cost, better results investing the $$ in AAS and food. I dont feel it thined my skin anymore then normal, tightened any more then normal, no more vascular, no more muscle growth, became more of a mental thing that i was investing that kind of money, made me more adherent to diet and cardio.

Just my experience and opinion and yes, i had it all tested, it was all legit, results postedon this board somewhere. I wont be investing in it any time soon, maybe when a little older. Im 48 now n dont need it yet

2iu before bed puts me out like a baby and my forearm pain goes away.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-16-2018, 06:37 PM
Xxplosive Xxplosive is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,938
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEVLDOG View Post
So heres my take on Gh after running it consistently for over last 2 years, both pharm grade and generics.First Pharm grade, i ran humatrope for about 8 moths total, various doses from 2 iu to 5 iu a day, the higher the dose the more i felt i went hypo , same feeling as taking insulin, was wierd because the feeling would come after carb meals only.i tried using low dose insulin to see if that woukd help any but it didt. Im not sure if it contributed to any more fat lose then I would have had not using it or maintaining any more muscle then AAS did during low calorie cut phase. I ran generics up to 8 iu a day, my feet grew 1 size in a years time, it was extremely painful, i seen a podiatrist thinking i had planters fasciitis, literally felt like i was walking on glass 24/7 , this continued for a year until i droped dose below 5 iu and it literally just went away.

Final conclusion, definitely not worth the cost, better results investing the $$ in AAS and food. I dont feel it thined my skin anymore then normal, tightened any more then normal, no more vascular, no more muscle growth, became more of a mental thing that i was investing that kind of money, made me more adherent to diet and cardio.

Just my experience and opinion and yes, i had it all tested, it was all legit, results postedon this board somewhere. I wont be investing in it any time soon, maybe when a little older. Im 48 now n dont need it yet
Very interesting. Thank you.

Some people absolutely swear by gh. Claims it allows for more use of your aas and takes fat loss to another level.

It's the muscle hyperplasia that intrigues me.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-18-2018, 12:18 PM
Pahlevan Pahlevan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 78
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxplosive View Post
Appreciate the input.

$6/iu x 3iu/day ◊ 30 days/month = 560/mo on gh.

That's just not realistic for me right now in life. Also, there are some generics right now floating around where guys are testing at 30+, reputable vets that have exp with gh and also claim the results match the score.

That's literallh 1/3-1/4 of the cost of pharm.

The caber was suggested by a vet to ward off prolactin sides- he was saying gh spikes prolactin through thyroid suppression, and that's why you get lethargic.

Reason I ask is I ran mk677 for a couple weeks 2 years ago- made rapid strength gains and gained weight, but was a walking zombie and bloated as fuck. So I cut it out.
Well if you have a legit source for Chinese , then try it. Chances are you may have to run higher doses though. Either way I would start at 2iu and ramp up weekly. Gh is best ran multiple times per day. I usually do a min of 3 times a day. But 1 iu with each meal is even better ( 6 meals), at higher doses after a few months you may add 1-2 IU of fast acting slin along with each shot to start our with.
You can do blood test to check your IGF and Blood sugar.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-29-2018, 01:33 AM
Xxplosive Xxplosive is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,938
Default

Anybody else comment on DEVLDOG's gh experience?
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 12-29-2018, 12:39 PM
blacksheep115 blacksheep115 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 837
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxplosive View Post
Anybody else comment on DEVLDOG's gh experience?
I dunno. The guy is a freaking beast and looks like he is in his early 30s from photos. I say the hgh worked lol. However the cost/value analysis is probably correct. I have ran generics for 6 months on an "anti aging" protocol and think it was worth it. I wouldnt run it long term though but I'm relatively new and have a looong way to go.
__________________
Sources with no probs so far:

RoidsSeek
UGfreak
IA
GBN
Direct
Euroking
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 03-09-2019, 07:04 AM
primitive primitive is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 14
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxplosive View Post
I am experienced with gear and have dabbled with peptides, but am considering the hgh right for the first time ever.

I'm 35, 5'10, 230 lbs, 11% bf approximately.

Pharm grade is out of the question due to cost. Looks like there are a couple sources that have killer generics that I am enticed to try.

Is 3.3iu/day an effective dose for ANY kinda anabolic effect?

I have also read that gh suppresses thyroid and spikes prolactin- are t3 and caber wise to run with it to avoid bloat/lethargy?
Bro pro body builders do ten iu a day do 3 iu soon as u wake up,every day u do it as soon as I wake up because ur muscle are catabolic until I eat but 7ninject soon as u wake up and it stops the carabolica affect,u can do pre and post work if u have the money stick to 3iu upon waking until u get like 6 More kits,then I can do post work out ,hgh is very strong the longer u us it better it work even 2iu daily for 6 months ur body would transform sometimes kessmis better
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 03-17-2019, 10:28 AM
Xxplosive Xxplosive is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,938
Default

So not only dose in the morning, but also post workout?

I have also read no carbs/fat within 45 min of using....?
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 03-17-2019, 10:58 AM
pinkpanthar's Avatar
pinkpanthar pinkpanthar is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 596
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEVLDOG View Post
So heres my take on Gh after running it consistently for over last 2 years, both pharm grade and generics.First Pharm grade, i ran humatrope for about 8 moths total, various doses from 2 iu to 5 iu a day, the higher the dose the more i felt i went hypo , same feeling as taking insulin, was wierd because the feeling would come after carb meals only.i tried using low dose insulin to see if that woukd help any but it didt. Im not sure if it contributed to any more fat lose then I would have had not using it or maintaining any more muscle then AAS did during low calorie cut phase. I ran generics up to 8 iu a day, my feet grew 1 size in a years time, it was extremely painful, i seen a podiatrist thinking i had planters fasciitis, literally felt like i was walking on glass 24/7 , this continued for a year until i droped dose below 5 iu and it literally just went away.

Final conclusion, definitely not worth the cost, better results investing the $$ in AAS and food. I dont feel it thined my skin anymore then normal, tightened any more then normal, no more vascular, no more muscle growth, became more of a mental thing that i was investing that kind of money, made me more adherent to diet and cardio.

Just my experience and opinion and yes, i had it all tested, it was all legit, results postedon this board somewhere. I wont be investing in it any time soon, maybe when a little older. Im 48 now n dont need it yet
That's fascinating. Thanks for sharing.
__________________
www*RACETROPIN*com
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 03-17-2019, 04:29 PM
MorganKane's Avatar
MorganKane MorganKane is online now
Donating Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,479
Default

I have used both pharma and generic and the result has been the same.
I wouldnt spend money on pharma again with so much good generic out there.

My blood sugar gets screwed up when I use 3+iu ED. I get really weird drops in glucose. Can be after a meal and I suddenly feel like shit. BG can be as low as in the 50s.

I had several large polyps found during colonoscopy and doc think GH/AAS is a contributor.

Not very impressed with GH personally, I think Devildog is right but I have seen some very impressive results coming from GH in others.

Try it, you might get what you are looking for.
__________________
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." Bertrand Russell
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 03-18-2019, 11:55 AM
pinkpanthar's Avatar
pinkpanthar pinkpanthar is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 596
Default

Why you would use expen$ive pharma when Racetropin is sold on this board is beyoooond me

Would you rather pay $1 per or $6 per iu for the same result?
__________________
www*RACETROPIN*com
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 03-19-2019, 08:29 AM
redrock redrock is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 1,086
Default

Absolutely agree^^^^ Nothing better out there right now.... Redrock

QUOTE=pinkpanthar;2162539]Why you would use expen$ive pharma when Racetropin is sold on this board is beyoooond me

Would you rather pay $1 per or $6 per iu for the same result?[/quote]
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 03-19-2019, 09:03 AM
MorganKane's Avatar
MorganKane MorganKane is online now
Donating Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,479
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkpanthar View Post
Why you would use expen$ive pharma when Racetropin is sold on this board is beyoooond me

Would you rather pay $1 per or $6 per iu for the same result?
Agree but there are plenty of people who thinks pharma is sooooooo much better.

I have used both and had blood work done on both.
I will not pay for pharma again.
__________________
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." Bertrand Russell
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 03-19-2019, 08:32 PM
pinkpanthar's Avatar
pinkpanthar pinkpanthar is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 596
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorganKane View Post
Agree but there are plenty of people who thinks pharma is sooooooo much better.

I have used both and had blood work done on both.
I will not pay for pharma again.
Thank God we live in such as time as this, where OLM exists, and we don't need to piss money down the drain.

That said! Most gym juice monkeys have NEVER bought any gear online, and have no clue places like this exist.

It baffles me! The WORST source on this board is SO much better than buying anything from anyone at the gym. I assume safer too.

If I ever become a billionaire, I'm gonna take out a huge banner in Time Square for OutLawMuscle.Com

Do you guys ever wonder what you're gonna do when this place shuts down? Personally, I'm totally clueless. I'm on self prescribed TRT.
__________________
www*RACETROPIN*com
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.