Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Anabolic Steroid Discussion Discuss anything related to anabolic steroids.

Old 11-26-2018, 07:49 AM

Default T3 question

Anyone stay on 12.5mcg daily to help with fat or is it a waste? A guy told me about this and wanting some input
Old 11-26-2018, 04:31 PM

id that will get you above your normal thyroid levels to loose fat ok. But if your shutting your thyroid down to just replace it with the same amount your body produces it makes no sense. Also remember t3 doesnt discriminate.
Old 11-26-2018, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joos23 View Post
Anyone stay on 12.5mcg daily to help with fat or is it a waste? A guy told me about this and wanting some input
I was thinking g of adding 25 mcg with
Test tren and masteron.
Wondering the same thing.
Old 11-27-2018, 04:07 PM

Screw t3, imo. I'm not fucking with my thyroid anymore. I just dont like it, and there are other things (which may be worse to use I admit) that I get more use of in less time.

But hey, see for yourself. We're all different. I dont really see the point in what you've suggested though, to be honest man.
Old 11-27-2018, 04:50 PM
Donating Member

I stayed on 25 mcg of T3 for a very long time (I think it was 7-8 months) and recovered with no problems.
The thyroid is much more resilient then most think.

Added if you want but it was no magic for me, much more a mistake and bad habit. I am still fat...
Old 11-27-2018, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorganKane View Post
I stayed on 25 mcg of T3 for a very long time (I think it was 7-8 months) and recovered with no problems.
The thyroid is much more resilient then most think.

Added if you want but it was no magic for me, much more a mistake and bad habit. I am still fat...
I agree with the above statement. I have taken t3 year round at 50mcg a day and recovered no problem when I stopped it. Granted when I stopped I did gain weight a bit but then lost it again. So there will be a period of time where the thyroid will readjust but it will come back to normal. Just did bloodwork a few weeks ago and Thyroid was still normal. So all that broscience out there about permanent shut down is just broscience.
Old 11-28-2018, 03:47 PM

I learned that thyroid problems run in my family, so that's why I quit. I also didnt see much from it, but that could have been the t3 itself...dunno.

Only one way to find out dude!
Old 11-30-2018, 03:33 PM

I was on t3 and t4 for awhile, t4 about 2-3 years at 100mcg and t3 off and on at 25-50mcg. Longest was about 8-9 months and stopped them both with absolutely no problems......only thing I noticed was I was tired I attribute that to the 6-7iu gh I was running.... Dropped down to 3iu and after about 2 months added back in t4 at 100. Have no plans to add t3 back in anytime soon... . Not for any particular reason just because I'm trying to run the least amount of drugs necassary to maintain the look and health levels I'm at and I don't need t3 to do it..... I don't need t4 either but I have slot of it so I'm basically just using it up ... I think if you're running significant iu's of gh you need some thyroid meds to even out the lethargy......

this is just my personal experience.