Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Anabolic Steroid Discussion Discuss anything related to anabolic steroids.

Old 11-18-2018, 09:19 PM

Have a good nite all this because i responded to this thread bottom line orals are 4 to 6 weeks 8 weeks max and there normally 25 to 100
Old 11-18-2018, 09:21 PM

Noone will give u at 198 500mg of anadrol so its who reads like a 4 year old asshole u fuckin moron
Old 11-18-2018, 09:27 PM

I've seen medical studies were the patients were prescribed 200-300mg of human grade Anadrol and for extended periods of time with no radical changes in liver values. We're talking 2+ months at those doses for normal regular people. So yes it is very possible to run things at a much higher dosage and still be ok. The studies are out there.
Old 11-18-2018, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by airagee23 View Post
I've seen medical studies were the patients were prescribed 200-300mg of human grade Anadrol and for extended periods of time with no radical changes in liver values. We're talking 2+ months at those doses for normal regular people. So yes it is very possible to run things at a much higher dosage and still be ok. The studies are out there.
Thank you, itís not advised due to the abuse of other steroids that we use but his comprehension isnít on par.
Old 11-18-2018, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoudidnt View Post
Thank you, itís not advised due to the abuse of other steroids that we use but his comprehension isnít on par.
No problem, but I just wanted to let the other guy know that yes it's very possible to run drol higher. And if you think about it were not talking about UGL drol here. The studies are on human grade Anadrol like Syntex which was so ridiculously good apparently that you would gain 5lbs just from purchasing it lol! No but for real Syntex has been widely considered still to this day the best ever.
Old 11-18-2018, 09:44 PM

Quote:
No problem, but I just wanted to let the other guy know that yes it's very possible to run drol higher. And if you think about it were not talking about UGL drol here. The studies are on human grade Anadrol like Syntex which was so ridiculously good apparently that you would gain 5lbs just from purchasing it lol! No but for real Syntex has been widely considered still to this day the best ever.
Lol exactly! 20mg anadrol is like drinking a beer or two.
Old 11-19-2018, 12:36 AM

Run NAC and liver support the entire time if you DO do this.

If not, youre gonna feel like shit and won't be making a lot of gains halfway through bc you need your liver fresh to metabolize and utilize the compounds.

Compromised liver = Fat Retention + Inefficient Muscle Building
Old 11-19-2018, 05:40 AM

Back to what.ove said even in thies studies noone takes 500mg for 6 fuckin months ok noone
Old 11-19-2018, 05:45 AM

At 500mg ur livers gunna be jacked up quick look guys injust try to help but there guys on here that support 200 300mg or even 500 but one things fir sure ill stick with the old pros who are still alive and i wont exceed 50 to 100mg on oral the rest is on u ive sad all i can say my fathers been doing juice for 20 he started when he was in the marines and he said he wont go past 50mg and hes big as hell so make ur own choice i just tried to help
Old 11-19-2018, 05:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxplosive View Post
Run NAC and liver support the entire time if you DO do this.

If not, youre gonna feel like shit and won't be making a lot of gains halfway through bc you need your liver fresh to metabolize and utilize the compounds.

Compromised liver = Fat Retention + Inefficient Muscle Building
Yes all this is on point higher liver stress more fat less muscle u will hold water and or salt retention
Old 11-19-2018, 05:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by northcarolina1970 View Post
At 500mg ur livers gunna be jacked up quick look guys injust try to help but there guys on here that support 200 300mg or even 500 but one things fir sure ill stick with the old pros who are still alive and i wont exceed 50 to 100mg on oral the rest is on u ive sad all i can say my fathers been doing juice for 20 he started when he was in the marines and he said he wont go past 50mg and hes big as hell so make ur own choice i just tried to help
No one is supporting or advising 200-500mg, holy shit. I simply stated that they prescribe it.
Old 11-19-2018, 06:00 AM

Ok because theres no need is all im saying dosages cause jaundice a friend of mine took 150 dbol slit into 3 doses after 4 weeks his eyes turned yellow his ankles and feet blew up filled his joints with fluid and he ended up in the hospital im just trying to make sure people know the danger or running things this high that stress the liver brother thats all
Old 11-19-2018, 06:31 AM

Quote:
Ok because theres no need is all im saying dosages cause jaundice a friend of mine took 150 dbol slit into 3 doses after 4 weeks his eyes turned yellow his ankles and feet blew up filled his joints with fluid and he ended up in the hospital im just trying to make sure people know the danger or running things this high that stress the liver brother thats all
I agree that it's definitely not recommended as anyone could have adverse side effects. More is not always better. Definitely agree with you that the added stress to the liver is not needed
Old 11-19-2018, 09:57 AM

Quote:
I agree that it's definitely not recommended as anyone could have adverse side effects. More is not always better. Definitely agree with you that the added stress to the liver is not needed
Thanks for the good advice atleast one smart person agrees
Old 11-19-2018, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Yes uve been running low does anadrol this guy just tryed to flame me acting like im not doing my research go ahead and try 75mg for 6 weeks or 150 like this guy claims see how ur bodys doing then at 75 is high and this guys talking about 150mg oral for weeks on end that just to much not being a dick here but 150 of any.oral isnt smart
I regularly run anadrol at 150mg per day. That's an effective dose for me.
Old 11-19-2018, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Van Smack View Post
I regularly run anadrol at 150mg per day. That's an effective dose for me.
I could see 150 at a pro level of experienced aas user but i do not go higher then 50 to 100 most guys even a few pros stay around 150 as u stated everyone different but by no means can i see anyone using anything higher then 150 i mean at half that i gain weight and size no problem at all but i cant sleep at night if i tell some guys that its ok to run 200 300 or even 500 as stated above like i said they told this guy on one of thies forums that 150 dbol was ok for 3 to 6 month 4 weeks later he had some serious side effects and landed himself in the hospital with acute liver issues including water retention in ankles legs joints swollen bloated face another person online ran 200mg anadrol and he said he had issues with breathing heart rate and a few other thing he brought it down to 100 and slowly the issues subsided im about living longer and making good.clean gain i use what is needed but not much more and i just run my cycles longer and still make great gains
Old 11-19-2018, 02:06 PM

And one last thing its not ok to runs orals for 6 month every guy every website they all say 4 to 8 weeks max 6 months with orals is outta the question health wise am i correct
Old 11-19-2018, 02:16 PM

Quote:
And one last thing its not ok to runs orals for 6 month every guy every website they all say 4 to 8 weeks max 6 months with orals is outta the question health wise am i correct
You are still going on about this shit even after youíre proven wrong by multiple people?
Old 11-19-2018, 02:26 PM

TheRoid posted a clinical trial on anadrol a good bit ago that showed minimal liver toxicity over a long period of time. Sometimes we overhype effects of compounds due to hear say. Now if you have underlying conditions you dont know about then scary things can happen. I'm not here to be huge, taking some risks but really want to stay healthy in the long run.

RoidsSeek
UGfreak
IA
GBN
Direct
Euroking
Old 11-19-2018, 05:47 PM

Exactly this guy says im proven wrong.but he shoes no proof at taking 500 miligram and even if he thinks he right.im.not willing to take that chance and really noone else should neither thies people have a sever illness this guys talking about he right that the study has higher dosages but its not safe by any means i think 150 is the max anyone should go me personaly at 260 pounds i never go over 50 most of the time and only for a few weeks as far as long u can run anadrol maybe its diffrent then dbol winny tunibol if im wrong so be it but i still wont convince anyone that 200 300 or 500mg anadrol is ok for 6 months or more fuck no i will not end of story
Old 11-19-2018, 06:17 PM

Damn medical journals ruining bro science. Its like all the endos trying to tell us what trt is!
Old 11-19-2018, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhbskull21 View Post
Damn medical journals ruining bro science. Its like all the endos trying to tell us what trt is!
I hear u big dog but sometimes bro science is better off because thies guy lived the life style and have stacked and used to compouds plus it truly varies person to person not every fuckin study for people dieing with hiv or aids me u should try the same the older guys are smart they kno what the hell there doing the guy who told me 50 to 100 mg is a mass fuckin monster he blasts once a year then crusues on 500mg and let me tell u the guys impressive size wise and he paat 55 now i beleave but i learned alot from this guy hes says no need for any orals to be run higher then 100 i aggree i make gains every time just pushed past 260 this year shit 50mgs dbol i cant walk 59 feet without my calves pumping up lol
Old 11-19-2018, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Really it depends on the person. Do an 8 week course of dbol, get your bloodwork around week 7, if everything is in check, then I'd consider it safe to continue. Of course also monitor yourself, appetite, energy levels etc. I think a hard and fast rule of 4-8 weeks is really limiting and unnecessary for most healthy males.
Old 11-19-2018, 11:02 PM

lol if someone wants to believe 500mg of anadrol is chill... Let them. They have made up their mind to justify anything they wanna do at that point.

I would be asleep the next 3 days from lethargy if I took half that amount. How can anyone possibly see that as beneficial?

Might as well run 10cc of Tren A a day. Does anything matter at that point? lol
Old 11-19-2018, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhbskull21 View Post
"Medical journals" are based on general statistics and in the case of aas, rarely on the effects of it on trained athletes for purposes of muscle building.

We are not general statistics, we are each individuals with our owm unique physiological make-up, reactions and tolerances.

We are also not people dying of muscle degenerative illnesses, cancers and other people who may consume unhealthy diets, have unhealthy habits and not be taking measures to off-set side effects such as liver stress, high cholesterol, high bp, etc.

More like the term "bro science" has discredited some very insightful, first hand experiences of relativity.