Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Anabolic Steroid Discussion Discuss anything related to anabolic steroids.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
Old 11-18-2018, 07:33 PM
northcarolina1970 northcarolina1970 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 244
Default

And theres no medical proof at all on taking.500mg of anadrol for any purpose other then terminal illness like hiv and u will not run into anyone that says 500mg is a good dose to take noone most wont even go past 75 or 100max u have a good nite sorry.shit got outta hand ur estrogen must be high cause ur a asshole a cunt acting like a women
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 11-18-2018, 07:35 PM
ohnoudidnt ohnoudidnt is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: MI-YAYO
Posts: 1,870
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by northcarolina1970 View Post
And theres no medical proof at all on taking.500mg of anadrol for any purpose other then terminal illness like hiv and u will not run into anyone that says 500mg is a good dose to take noone most wont even go past 75 or 100max u have a good nite sorry.shit got outta hand ur estrogen must be high cause ur a asshole a cunt acting like a women
No medical proof? Lmao, youíre delusional. Keep throwing a fit. I thought you were done 20 minutes ago?
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 11-18-2018, 07:35 PM
northcarolina1970 northcarolina1970 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 244
Default

Sorry this conversation got outta hand but u cane at me sideways so im not going to reply have a good nite
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 11-18-2018, 07:36 PM
ohnoudidnt ohnoudidnt is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: MI-YAYO
Posts: 1,870
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by northcarolina1970 View Post
Sorry this conversation got outta hand but u cane at me sideways so im not going to reply have a good nite
Oh, another ďlast postĒ. Iíll be here all night.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 11-18-2018, 07:37 PM
northcarolina1970 northcarolina1970 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 244
Default

U show me where 500mg is ok at less then 200 pounds u a fuckin idiot post something go ahead show me where 500mg is normall for 6 months ur ignorent as shit and ur built like a toothpick so it aint working ya buddy so just stop
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 11-18-2018, 07:39 PM
ohnoudidnt ohnoudidnt is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: MI-YAYO
Posts: 1,870
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by northcarolina1970 View Post
U show me where 500mg is ok at less then 200 pounds u a fuckin idiot post something go ahead show me where 500mg is normall for 6 months ur ignorent as shit and ur built like a toothpick so it aint working ya buddy so just stop
Oh look, another post.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 11-18-2018, 07:44 PM
ohnoudidnt ohnoudidnt is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: MI-YAYO
Posts: 1,870
Default

https://reference.medscape.com/drug/...tholone-342785

https://www.drugs.com/dosage/anadrol.html

https://m.pdr.net/Mobile/Pages/drug-...metholone-3444

There are plenty of more sites. Go do some research.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 11-18-2018, 07:53 PM
northcarolina1970 northcarolina1970 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 244
Default

The 3rd site.clearly states 50 to 100mg then when the desease goes in remission then less none ofnthies fuckin sites say take 500mg for 6 months i gurantee they dont
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 11-18-2018, 07:56 PM
northcarolina1970 northcarolina1970 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 244
Default

All three of ur links dont prove anything other then what i said 50 to 100mg no were is anything u posted does it prove 500mg for 6 months is ok i rest my.case have a good one
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 11-18-2018, 08:01 PM
northcarolina1970 northcarolina1970 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 244
Default

Just looked up over 20 sites all twenty sites on google state 25 to 50mg anadrol no more then 100 will ever be needed by most men and even pros never go paat 100 or 150 i rest my case fuck anyone else who thinks other
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 11-18-2018, 08:02 PM
ohnoudidnt ohnoudidnt is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: MI-YAYO
Posts: 1,870
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by northcarolina1970 View Post
All three of ur links dont prove anything other then what i said 50 to 100mg no were is anything u posted does it prove 500mg for 6 months is ok i rest my.case have a good one
Do the math, whatís 1-5mg/kg times 90kg? 90-450.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 11-18-2018, 08:04 PM
ohnoudidnt ohnoudidnt is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: MI-YAYO
Posts: 1,870
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by northcarolina1970 View Post
Just looked up over 20 sites all twenty sites on google state 25 to 50mg anadrol no more then 100 will ever be needed by most men and even pros never go paat 100 or 150 i rest my case fuck anyone else who thinks other
Jesus Christ, we are not talking about pros. If they prescribe patients 400mg+ for months, 20mg won’t do shit. Like I said, your comprehension skills are that of a 4 year old.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 11-18-2018, 08:56 PM
northcarolina1970 northcarolina1970 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 244
Default

2.2 pounds is 1 kilogram all say 25 to 100 pros 100 or 150 no matter what u say the dose on average is 25 to 100 end of story i would dare run anadrol at 490 do u tho
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 11-18-2018, 08:57 PM
northcarolina1970 northcarolina1970 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 244
Default

U must.be a little slow
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 11-18-2018, 08:59 PM
ohnoudidnt ohnoudidnt is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: MI-YAYO
Posts: 1,870
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoudidnt View Post
Yeah, no. I compete at 198 and plan on filling out 198s over the next few years. Ok and? 260? Grats?
Quote:
Originally Posted by northcarolina1970 View Post
U must.be a little slow
ďThe recommended daily dose in children and adults is 1-5 mg/kg body weight per day. The usual effective dose is 1-2 mg/kg/day but higher doses may be required, and the dose should be individualized. Response is not often immediate, and a minimum trial of three to six months should be given. Following remission, some patients may be maintained without the drug; others may be maintained on an established lower daily dosage. A continued maintenance dose is usually necessary in patients with congenital aplastic anemia.Ē

Quit embarrassing yourself, kid.
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 11-18-2018, 09:03 PM
northcarolina1970 northcarolina1970 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 244
Default

This proven nothing u moron every site every steroid profile even the one here on out states 50 to 150mg fuck what ur saying cause.500mg aint righr.no.matter.what.u say so just drop it buddy ur liver or ur life aint imortanrlt to me anyway.do what.u want
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 11-18-2018, 09:06 PM
ohnoudidnt ohnoudidnt is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: MI-YAYO
Posts: 1,870
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoudidnt View Post
Yeah, no. I compete at 198 and plan on filling out 198s over the next few years. Ok and? 260? Grats?
Quote:
Originally Posted by northcarolina1970 View Post
This proven nothing u moron every site every steroid profile even the one here on out states 50 to 150mg fuck what ur saying cause.500mg aint righr.no.matter.what.u say so just drop it buddy ur liver or ur life aint imortanrlt to me anyway.do what.u want
Bro, you truly are retarded. We are not talking about bodybuilders, we are talking about medical reasons. Youíre so triggered that you canít spell properly nor can you type a proper sentence.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 11-18-2018, 09:06 PM
northcarolina1970 northcarolina1970 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 244
Default

U do not need 500 miligram of any oral not drol dbol winstrol there all run 50 to 100 or slightly more
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 11-18-2018, 09:08 PM
northcarolina1970 northcarolina1970 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 244
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoudidnt View Post
Bro, you truly are retarded. We are not talking about bodybuilders, we are talking about medical reasons. Youíre so triggered that you canít spell properly nor can you type a proper sentence.
Do ur fuckin annoying buddy ur on a bodybuilding steroid forun talking about medical shut the fuck up noone takes 500mg unless the illness they have is killing them
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 11-18-2018, 09:09 PM
ohnoudidnt ohnoudidnt is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: MI-YAYO
Posts: 1,870
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by northcarolina1970 View Post
U do not need 500 miligram of any oral not drol dbol winstrol there all run 50 to 100 or slightly more
You truly are a brain dead moron, this is great.
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 11-18-2018, 09:11 PM
ohnoudidnt ohnoudidnt is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: MI-YAYO
Posts: 1,870
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by northcarolina1970 View Post
Do ur fuckin annoying buddy ur on a bodybuilding steroid forun talking about medical shut the fuck up noone takes 500mg unless the illness they have is killing them
No fucking shit, captain obvious. You fail to realize the point made in my second post. If you can take upwards of 300mg+ for 3-6 months and not die of liver failure, 20mg wont hurt you.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 11-18-2018, 09:13 PM
ohnoudidnt ohnoudidnt is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: MI-YAYO
Posts: 1,870
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by northcarolina1970 View Post
Do ur fuckin annoying buddy ur on a bodybuilding steroid forun talking about medical shut the fuck up noone takes 500mg unless the illness they have is killing them
Steroid forum talking about medical? Iím sorry, what was anadrol and almost every other steroid made for? Oh, thatís right....... medical issues.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 11-18-2018, 09:14 PM
northcarolina1970 northcarolina1970 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 244
Default

Yes ur correct but that isnt how u said it i said dont run ut that long and 75 was high and u went off running ur.mouth talking bout.150mg 500mg for 6 months 20mg is fine but that isnt whar u guys were.saying
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 11-18-2018, 09:16 PM
northcarolina1970 northcarolina1970 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 244
Default

Have a good nite all this because i responded to this thread
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 11-18-2018, 09:16 PM
ohnoudidnt ohnoudidnt is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: MI-YAYO
Posts: 1,870
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoudidnt View Post
Youíre an idiot, they sometimes prescribe up to 500mg per day for 6 months to people at my bodyweight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by northcarolina1970 View Post
Yes ur correct but that isnt how u said it i said dont run ut that long and 75 was high and u went off running ur.mouth talking bout.150mg 500mg for 6 months 20mg is fine but that isnt whar u guys were.saying
Reread what I said and then reread it 10 more times since your comprehension skills are worse than a 4 year old.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.