Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Anabolic Steroid Discussion Discuss anything related to anabolic steroids.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-02-2018, 11:12 PM
Xxplosive Xxplosive is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,843
Default Double dipping w/ orals

So we have to be careful with oral dosage bc a stressed liver makes any aas more trouble than its worth.

But how many of you have tried splitting half the standard dose of 2 different orals to combine some of the benefits of both without a high volume of oral raws for your liver to process?

I have heard 25mg of adrol + 25mg of dbol is better than 50mg of either one.

I am thinking of 25mg of adrol + 50mg of winny or 25mg of winny + 25mg of tbol.

Or 25mg of tbol + 25 mg of var.

What would you guys combine and who has done this?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-03-2018, 08:36 AM
dfresh333 dfresh333 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 261
Default

I have. Ended up preferring normal dose of one. But with most injects I like this. Instead of 800 test, 400 test and 400npp or 400dhb, primo, eq etc
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-03-2018, 11:45 AM
Billysrx Billysrx is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 23
Default

I cant run superdrol or anadrol for 2wks at a time because of lethargy/toxicity..

So..

1st wk 50mg Drol ED
2nd wk 50mg Var ED
3rd wk 10mg Sdrol ED
4th wk 30mg Winstrol ED
5-8th wk 50mg Oral primo/40mg tbol/50mg proviron ED

The primo and proviron are the only orals I take with 8oz grapefruit juice.

In my experience the results are better then any standalone 4wk or 6wk oral.. never need to up the dosage.. stay building.. no hangups.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-03-2018, 12:49 PM
nhbskull21 nhbskull21 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,106
Default

Dbol/drol seems to be pretty common.
__________________
Formally groundandpound. Senior member. Member since 2005.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-05-2018, 01:41 PM
Pahlevan Pahlevan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 59
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxplosive View Post
So we have to be careful with oral dosage bc a stressed liver makes any aas more trouble than its worth.

But how many of you have tried splitting half the standard dose of 2 different orals to combine some of the benefits of both without a high volume of oral raws for your liver to process?

I have heard 25mg of adrol + 25mg of dbol is better than 50mg of either one.

I am thinking of 25mg of adrol + 50mg of winny or 25mg of winny + 25mg of tbol.

Or 25mg of tbol + 25 mg of var.

What would you guys combine and who has done this?
If your concerned about your liver just keep the orals to no more than 6 weeks. Most steroid have a min magic dose to work properly for BB. For good quality TBOL and Var that seems to be 40mg. Oral Winny closer to 80 mg.
Anadrol is a whole different beast. I like switching every 2 day. if not just take full dose of both. That said it never hurts to take less and see if its working for you. Maybe start lower and ramp up.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-06-2018, 12:36 AM
Xxplosive Xxplosive is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,843
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pahlevan View Post
If your concerned about your liver just keep the orals to no more than 6 weeks. Most steroid have a min magic dose to work properly for BB. For good quality TBOL and Var that seems to be 40mg. Oral Winny closer to 80 mg.
Anadrol is a whole different beast. I like switching every 2 day. if not just take full dose of both. That said it never hurts to take less and see if its working for you. Maybe start lower and ramp up.
This has little to do with liver toxicity and the main point was to discuss combining lower doses of multiple orals for synergistic effects.

To say you wont get any effect of an oral unless going with traditional doses is absurd. Or maybe somebody should check the quality of their gear if that is the case.

20mg of tbol and Im filling out, 25-30mg of quality anavar and my strength is up a ton and veins popping out the woodworks. 25mg of anadrol is all i need.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-06-2018, 03:53 PM
nhbskull21 nhbskull21 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,106
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxplosive View Post
This has little to do with liver toxicity and the main point was to discuss combining lower doses of multiple orals for synergistic effects.

To say you wont get any effect of an oral unless going with traditional doses is absurd. Or maybe somebody should check the quality of their gear if that is the case.

20mg of tbol and Im filling out, 25-30mg of quality anavar and my strength is up a ton and veins popping out the woodworks. 25mg of anadrol is all i need.
50 of ugl var for me is the limit. Never tried pharm.
__________________
Formally groundandpound. Senior member. Member since 2005.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-07-2018, 06:29 PM
Pahlevan Pahlevan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 59
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxplosive View Post
This has little to do with liver toxicity and the main point was to discuss combining lower doses of multiple orals for synergistic effects.

To say you wont get any effect of an oral unless going with traditional doses is absurd. Or maybe somebody should check the quality of their gear if that is the case.

20mg of tbol and Im filling out, 25-30mg of quality anavar and my strength is up a ton and veins popping out the woodworks. 25mg of anadrol is all i need.
Like I said if it working that's great, no reason to reinvent the wheel. Tbol and Var do give you the full feeling at lower doses. Im not an advocate of high doses, just the optimal dose for the purpose. To pack on muscle most efficiently, many agree the Optimal dose is 40-60 mg. Pros may go 100ish or more. All of this is also weight and genetic dependent.
There is no doubt that there are synergistic effects. When getting ready for comp People can be on Primo Tabs, Winny, Var, Halo at the same time. As matter of fact Im taking Winny and Var together now ( winny is Inj)!!
As I've posted previously, by taking each oral for 2 days and the switching, you get the benefit of both, while taking the optimal dose. This is not an invention I came up with, it came from people who know what they are doing. I would think the reason most people are on forums, is to learn and experiment.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-07-2018, 09:46 PM
Xxplosive Xxplosive is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,843
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pahlevan View Post
Like I said if it working that's great, no reason to reinvent the wheel. Tbol and Var do give you the full feeling at lower doses. Im not an advocate of high doses, just the optimal dose for the purpose. To pack on muscle most efficiently, many agree the Optimal dose is 40-60 mg. Pros may go 100ish or more. All of this is also weight and genetic dependent.
There is no doubt that there are synergistic effects. When getting ready for comp People can be on Primo Tabs, Winny, Var, Halo at the same time. As matter of fact Im taking Winny and Var together now ( winny is Inj)!!
As I've posted previously, by taking each oral for 2 days and the switching, you get the benefit of both, while taking the optimal dose. This is not an invention I came up with, it came from people who know what they are doing. I would think the reason most people are on forums, is to learn and experiment.
Wouldnt the effects of each oral just disappear in 2 days by the time you use the other one due to short half life?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-08-2018, 10:18 AM
pins pins is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 4,196
Default

I've been running drol and dbol combined 4 weeks on and 4 weeks off non- stop for a very long time.I also run test and deca non-stop
__________________
PINS
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 11-08-2018, 11:51 AM
Pahlevan Pahlevan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 59
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxplosive View Post
Wouldnt the effects of each oral just disappear in 2 days by the time you use the other one due to short half life?
A half life is is only that. It does not mean its out of your system. Also, you have to assume with most orals you take 2-3 times a day. So if you start 2 days Tbol at 40-60 , on day 3 and 4 when you switch to Var there is still some TBOL in your system although at a lower dose. You get some synergy but not the full blast. Again if you can handle both and you're at a level where you need it then take both together.
You can run an experiment. Take 40-60 mg Tbol for a few days. Once you start feeling the TBOL, Stop. To 2-3 days after you're still going to feel it.
The point is to get the benefits of both compounds without teh sides. Tbol Will make syou hold water and var not so much. So by switching between the 2 you keep the water retention low and strength and anabolic benefits up.
This is more evident with Harsher compounds like Anadrol. Most people get many sides by 7-10 days. So by switching between the 2, you keep the sides down and get the benefits.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 11-11-2018, 03:43 PM
Papa Van Smack Papa Van Smack is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 163
Default

I like anadrol and winstrol together, much higher dosages though.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 11-25-2018, 08:39 AM
boduke0220 boduke0220 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 114
Default

I did 25mg Dbol and 25mg winstrol for 4 weeks before. Set PR’s on everything but I felt like shit. I wouldn’t run anything else with it
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 11-25-2018, 09:11 AM
Ripped Mass's Avatar
Ripped Mass Ripped Mass is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Moldova Republic
Posts: 408
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxplosive View Post
This has little to do with liver toxicity and the main point was to discuss combining lower doses of multiple orals for synergistic effects.

To say you wont get any effect of an oral unless going with traditional doses is absurd. Or maybe somebody should check the quality of their gear if that is the case.

20mg of tbol and Im filling out, 25-30mg of quality anavar and my strength is up a ton and veins popping out the woodworks. 25mg of anadrol is all i need.

You must be a little guy then, I am 6'4 240 and a hardgainer at that (I've been told by many my frame could handle 285 easy and granted I don't have the greatest genetics at least I am not a fat ass, so unless every UGL I've ever used is bunk those doses wouldn't even give my blood pressure a bump. Either that or you are taking much more than you say you are, GH, test, ect...
__________________
______________________________________________
Every statement made here is simply for entertainment purposes and has no truth or merit whatsoever. Please take with a grain of salt
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 11-25-2018, 04:40 PM
northcarolina1970 northcarolina1970 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 319
Default

I keep telling people anadrol at 150 isnt even needed i never run any oral higher then 50 to 75 and i make gaines every time theres no need to ever go past 100 on any.compound some pros run 100 to 150 but i like keeping all orals 50 to 75 mostly if the gears good there no need to go higher
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 11-26-2018, 03:37 PM
nhbskull21 nhbskull21 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,106
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripped Mass View Post
You must be a little guy then, I am 6'4 240 and a hardgainer at that (I've been told by many my frame could handle 285 easy and granted I don't have the greatest genetics at least I am not a fat ass, so unless every UGL I've ever used is bunk those doses wouldn't even give my blood pressure a bump. Either that or you are taking much more than you say you are, GH, test, ect...
Might want to check your ugl. Ugl var at 50-60mg is my max. At 80 the pumps hurt too much to work out. Most guys who have tried pharm var have said cut the dose in half. Meaning 20-25mg of var will do ya. Its also like now all dbol is 50mg a pill or per ml. When i was in college four or five pink thais (5mg dbol) would pack the weight on you. I did a test with a local ugl liquid dbol. At 35mg it was the point of no more gains then 25mg just more sides. I did runs with the same batch at 25, 35, 50. More wasnt better. Im currently 61 250. Ive been at big as 272.
__________________
Formally groundandpound. Senior member. Member since 2005.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 11-27-2018, 01:20 AM
Xxplosive Xxplosive is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,843
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripped Mass View Post
You must be a little guy then, I am 6'4 240 and a hardgainer at that (I've been told by many my frame could handle 285 easy and granted I don't have the greatest genetics at least I am not a fat ass, so unless every UGL I've ever used is bunk those doses wouldn't even give my blood pressure a bump. Either that or you are taking much more than you say you are, GH, test, ect...
If 5'10, 230 lbs is little, then I suppose I am little.

I think genetics play a role. I do excellent with low doses of anything. Honestly, idk if i can handle 50mg of anadrol at a time even.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 11-27-2018, 09:55 AM
Ripped Mass's Avatar
Ripped Mass Ripped Mass is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Moldova Republic
Posts: 408
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxplosive View Post
If 5'10, 230 lbs is little, then I suppose I am little.

I think genetics play a role. I do excellent with low doses of anything. Honestly, idk if i can handle 50mg of anadrol at a time even.
I 100% agree about the genetics, some people's bodies seem to uptake the stuff better. We've all seen the three buddies who all decide to cycle together, usually one looks awesome and the other two look like shit, but they are all training and eating the same for the most part.

Iv'e always just assumed it was my size why I need more than the average dude, its not like its just roids, same thing when it comes to street drugs/OTC/alcohol, it takes a little more for me to see/feel results than most. I wish I was the dude that could take 500mg of test a week and 30mg of anavar a day and look like Wolverine but unfortunately it doesn't work like that!
__________________
______________________________________________
Every statement made here is simply for entertainment purposes and has no truth or merit whatsoever. Please take with a grain of salt
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.