Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > HGH, IGF and Insulin Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

HGH, IGF and Insulin Forum Discuss HGH and its effects on the human body.

Old 10-17-2018, 02:21 AM

Default A month in......

Everything seems to be going great. Some days I take my injections and feel odd as can be for about 30mins but then it goes away.

Also why now is it when I do my sets. I may get a few sets in and my muscles hurt. Like DOMs type hurting and sometimes it gets real bad. I try to finish my workouts but not able to sometimes.
What is this all about? Only started when I started hgh but I manage thru it sometimes
Old 10-17-2018, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman417 View Post
Everything seems to be going great. Some days I take my injections and feel odd as can be for about 30mins but then it goes away.

Also why now is it when I do my sets. I may get a few sets in and my muscles hurt. Like DOMs type hurting and sometimes it gets real bad. I try to finish my workouts but not able to sometimes.
What is this all about? Only started when I started hgh but I manage thru it sometimes
How many iu's of HGH are you taking?

Bodybuilding is strength and suffering, beauty and savagery, freedom and chains, all at the same time. Praise any man who chooses to pursue this life and walk it the way it's supposed to be walked. If youíre not in for the kill and lack the strength and commitment, then just walk away...

*Disclaimer: Everything that this user says is fictional and for entertainment purposes only*
Old 10-17-2018, 05:33 PM

2iu a day
Now 3

But this is been happening since week 2

And again itís the feeling of having doms shortly after my first few sets
But muscle part has had plenty of rest so I donít think Iím over training
Old 10-17-2018, 09:58 PM

Ever do any blood work to confirm its hgh?
Old 10-17-2018, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhbskull21 View Post
No. What labs would I need to request to confirm
Came from EK and I mean Iím doing great in the gym. Even with being without my cruising blast of test and tren while Iíve been gone
Old 10-18-2018, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Agreed nhb, the sides cartman is describing sound more like ghrp/cjc peptides then low dose (2-3iu) of HGH..

Bodybuilding is strength and suffering, beauty and savagery, freedom and chains, all at the same time. Praise any man who chooses to pursue this life and walk it the way it's supposed to be walked. If youíre not in for the kill and lack the strength and commitment, then just walk away...

*Disclaimer: Everything that this user says is fictional and for entertainment purposes only*
Old 10-19-2018, 05:46 AM

Doubt ek sends out bad stuff. But its always a good idea to do a gh serum and igf serum before starting to get a baseline then shoot 10 iuís into a shoulder and three hours later do a gh serum and igf serum test.
Old 10-21-2018, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Doubt ek sends out bad stuff. But its always a good idea to do a gh serum and igf serum before starting to get a baseline then shoot 10 iu’s into a shoulder and three hours later do a gh serum and igf serum test.
Agreed, get a gh serum test done as NHB has directed then you can be confident with what your injecting into your body...

In no way am I implying or saying EK sent you bad gh, but the sides you say you feel for 30 mins after injecting are not something ever felt with 2-3iu HGH, even when doing 10iu shot for gh serum tests still don't feel what your experiencing....but it is something you would feel with ghrp/cjc combo. Do a gh serum test for peace of mind.

Old 10-22-2018, 01:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumped21 View Post
Agreed, get a gh serum test done as NHB has directed then you can be confident with what your injecting into your body...

In no way am I implying or saying EK sent you bad gh, but the sides you say you feel for 30 mins after injecting are not something ever felt with 2-3iu HGH, even when doing 10iu shot for gh serum tests still don't feel what your experiencing....but it is something you would feel with ghrp/cjc combo. Do a gh serum test for peace of mind.
Dont forget the igf serum test also. Important to know you dont have some kind of ghrp or serotogue or something else. The whole poin of gh is to get igf numbers up. Remember do both tests.
Old 10-23-2018, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Dont forget the igf serum test also. Important to know you dont have some kind of ghrp or serotogue or something else. The whole poin of gh is to get igf numbers up. Remember do both tests.
He should do igf serum as well, but if it is ghrp peptides and mod Grf 3 hrs after pinning going for test your HGH levels would be back to normal as the pulse is over, but igf levels would be elevated..that said longer acting peptides which are available like cjc with dac keep HGH elevated for the 3 hour mark....