Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > HGH, IGF and Insulin Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

HGH, IGF and Insulin Forum Discuss HGH and its effects on the human body.

Old 09-22-2018, 03:31 PM

Default HGH Theory

Ok so with my new work schedule I pretty much have 1 day to train but I will be training all day. I will be training all 3 compound lifts and 90% of my accessory work in this one day. So this has me thinking about an HGH protocol. Could I do something like 4iu am and 4iu pm on the two training days (Saturday and Sunday)?
Old 09-22-2018, 05:51 PM

I'd worry more about your training. You aren't going to make any gains at all training once a week, even if you blast every muscle.
Old 09-22-2018, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crixus28 View Post
I'd worry more about your training. You aren't going to make any gains at all training once a week, even if you blast every muscle.
Hate to say it but I agree. I mean if that is your only choice it is certainly better than no training. However once a week just isn't enough.
Old 09-23-2018, 12:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquid_c View Post
Hate to say it but I agree. I mean if that is your only choice it is certainly better than no training. However once a week just isn't enough.
Donít get me wrong, throughout the week Iíll have 15 minutes here and there to knock out some quick arms, calves and shit but no serious workouts.
Old 12-06-2018, 03:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquid_c View Post
I know this thread is a bit old but I know 2 guys who compete and they only train on Sunday-full body workout and they are freaking enormous!! I guess it depends on the person and diet & rest...

JJ
Old 12-06-2018, 04:15 AM
Euroking Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by crixus28 View Post
20 years ago workout programs that trained each muscle on a once per week protocol were very popular

Who cares if he does it all in one or two days as compared to being spread out over a 5 day split

Think about it

If you tear your entire body down over the weekend then Monday through Friday you are recovery recuperate and grow .... the weekend comes tear down followed by the 5 days recovery recuperate grow cycle

Hell yes it will work

Think of it like this:

Take 2 sedentary guys, snap ‘before’ pictures.

Have guy A continue his normal sedentary life while guy B trains bodybuilding workouts Saturday and Sunday and sometimes he even skips one of the two days.

One year later take after pics.

You telling me you don’t think guy B is going to be a completely transformed physique?

DISCOUNTED Genshi DP MAHA KALPA SEE WEBSITE

*New Shipping = No source is faster*

Last edited by Mack : 12-06-2018 at 04:20 AM.
Old 12-06-2018, 07:11 PM
Euroking Rep

Training even once a week over a year will yield dramatic results compared to never training at all

That’s quite simply physiologically speaking a point that is not debatable

Mack

DISCOUNTED Genshi DP MAHA KALPA SEE WEBSITE

*New Shipping = No source is faster*
Old 12-07-2018, 04:59 PM

Muscle atrophy starts in 24 hours. Even training 1 bodypart a day over a 5 day a week training cycle you are still inadvertently hitn other muscles other then targeted muscle. But with that said. Once a week is better then not at all. Curious to how you make out with this
Old 12-07-2018, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEVLDOG View Post
Muscle atrophy starts in 24 hours. Even training 1 bodypart a day over a 5 day a week training cycle you are still inadvertently hitn other muscles other then targeted muscle. But with that said. Once a week is better then not at all. Curious to how you make out with this
I actually quit YouFit and got hired at LA Fitness making way more. Iím training 4 days a week again.
Old 12-07-2018, 06:53 PM
Biker/Bowhunter Moderator

I'm sorry but I totally disagree with the ones saying you can't make any gains once a week. It would be better to be able to train muscle groups on different days ( back/bi's chest tri's etc) but if you blast each muscle to total failure you will grow. Some people just flat out over train. If you take it to total failure your going to need 3-4 days of recovery and then muscle growth begins. Over training stops this before it begins.
Mike Mentzer back in the day perfected this routine and Dorian Yates was so impressed by it he started training that way. MWF training each muscle group 1xwk would be best but if you train to failure you will grow................11

DONT ASK ME SOURCE RELATED QUESTIONS. PERIOD

I didn't say I wouldn't go fishing with the man, what Im saying is, he comes near me I'm puttin him against the wall.