Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > HGH, IGF and Insulin Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

HGH, IGF and Insulin Forum Discuss HGH and its effects on the human body.

Old 04-24-2018, 08:44 PM

Default HGH and fixing lower back pain

Anybody with lower back issues noticed HGH takes away/helps the pain??
Old 04-25-2018, 05:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carbs View Post
2 years of constant GH use and i havent felt any pain relief in lower back ( torn L5/S1) shoulders ( rotator cuff repair) elbows ( had bone chips removed last year) knees ( years of heavy squatting) wrists ( arthritis), nothing from GH use, however being in AAS has always provided shoulder pain relief but the rest, nah, 24/7. I dont understand why people feel GH is some miricle drug for pain relief, possible the water retention some guys experience helps mask the pain but any water retention in my experience exasperated lower back pain
Old 04-25-2018, 08:02 AM
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEVLDOG View Post
2 years of constant GH use and i havent felt any pain relief in lower back ( torn L5/S1) shoulders ( rotator cuff repair) elbows ( had bone chips removed last year) knees ( years of heavy squatting) wrists ( arthritis), nothing from GH use, however being in AAS has always provided shoulder pain relief but the rest, nah, 24/7. I dont understand why people feel GH is some miricle drug for pain relief, possible the water retention some guys experience helps mask the pain but any water retention in my experience exasperated lower back pain
I agree, I get no pain relief from GH.
The water retention makes my hands and forearms hurt more.
Old 04-30-2018, 04:52 PM

ok cheers
Old 05-02-2018, 07:55 PM

Maybe it too soon to tell but this hgh got my feed killing me and my back still hurts im not seeing much pain relief in my lower back if anything it gotten worse i am cutting fat tho at 4iu the past month or so
Old 05-03-2018, 01:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by northcarolina1970 View Post
Maybe it too soon to tell but this hgh got my feed killing me and my back still hurts im not seeing much pain relief in my lower back if anything it gotten worse i am cutting fat tho at 4iu the past month or so
Lower back hurting because your retaining water, your feet hurt because of possible growth, my shoe size went from a 13 to a 14, ive been a 13 for over 30 years!!! Feet hurt like a bitch for over 6 months, like every bone was broken in them
Old 05-26-2018, 05:46 PM

try this,

BPC157 and TB 500 and GH and some Steroids.. but BPC157 and TB 500 will be able to help with your pain.. GH and more things will increase some actions in your Body..

hope you it will be good for you..
Old 05-27-2018, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carbs View Post
I suffered from back pain for 10 years. I tried everything. I came up with my own routine I'd do a few times a week involving some stretching low weight training. Took a couple years , but now I'm pain free . A lot of focus on posture and also a lot focus on how a slept, sat in chairs,etc.
Old 06-03-2018, 02:41 PM

Bro I got 2 herniated disc at~ my l4-l5 and l5-s1. I normally can't even squat at parallel or deadlift. At times it leaves me incompacitated on bed rest.

4iu-10iu a day of directs grey tops and at 3 months I had no pain!! I was squatting 375 below parallel and deadlifted 450. I haven't done deadlift or squat in years!! On the 3rd month I was recovering faster than my disc was being damaged. My disc have been herniated for 6 years now. After I ran out of hgh again back to the same ole same ole! I had mri's and xrays done so I'm not just speculating here

UGF
Direct
Napsgear

Last edited by Timthemanspeer : 06-03-2018 at 02:42 PM. Reason: ik
Old 06-03-2018, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timthemanspeer View Post
Bro I got 2 herniated disc at~ my l4-l5 and l5-s1. I normally can't even squat at parallel or deadlift. At times it leaves me incompacitated on bed rest.

4iu-10iu a day of directs grey tops and at 3 months I had no pain!! I was squatting 375 below parallel and deadlifted 450. I haven't done deadlift or squat in years!! On the 3rd month I was recovering faster than my disc was being damaged. My disc have been herniated for 6 years now. After I ran out of hgh again back to the same ole same ole! I had mri's and xrays done so I'm not just speculating here
I was like you for a long time. I just had a discectomy and laminectomy at L5/S1 back in Feb. Several months post op with intense physical therapy and I feel great. Quality of life improved drastically. Should of done it sooner. Back in the gym and best shape in long time.
Back pain is a bitch, I hope you find relief.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk