Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Female Anabolic Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Female Anabolic Forum Discuss anything related to female bodybuilding and fitness.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-05-2017, 02:38 PM
Cowboyup65 Cowboyup65 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 219
Default My wifes progress and surgery

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...00?usp=sharing

https://goo.gl/photos/Lp2qPgsS63idowvc9

Sorry guys and gals, I'm an idiot when it comes to putting photos up in here, so I used my drive.
This is my wife Rochelle that has been at lifting for a bout 8 months.She started 20mg of Anavar daily when she did and this is where she currently is at in the pics. She got serious about it about 6 months back and lowered her diet to 1500 clean calories and has gone from 160 lbs to 135 and has ripped her upper body up nicely, but due to knee injury is behind on lower half, but her drive isn't letting that slow her down, she has hit it hard now that the knee recovered and is doing great. I'm so dang proud of her!!!
She literally inspires me!!

So what is going now is she is looking at having breast augmentation done now she is through with having babies (8 in all over 30 yrs) and we have been reading it is best to go over muscle, but what about implant types? They have a new pear or teardrop shaped implant that she is liking but isn't sure about and of course I was wondering if any of the ladies in here had such an implant process done.
Any input is appreciated ladies and gentlemen!

We are having a local charity event and she is going to compete in it, and also has been asked to compete by our gym owner on a local level (state) and see where it goes.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-06-2017, 12:53 AM
blackwax blackwax is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: little rock
Posts: 82
Default

She looks great! I don't know squat about implants, I think it's best to talk to a couple surgeons. My friend is a rep for mentor corp and says they are the best manufacturer but hey they are paid to say it. Get what lasts the longest...
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-06-2017, 04:23 PM
MorganKane's Avatar
MorganKane MorganKane is offline
Donating Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,477
Default

Here is what I suggest.
read all the profiles you can on realself.com

Under muscle looks better.
Silicone is recommended and they feel better.
Most women will regret not going larger.
Do not look at how many CCs the implant but find pictures of boobs she likes and show the doctor. The doc will advise in size.
The teardrop isnt that popular. It can move.
my wife had her done a little over a year ago and they came out perfect.

Find a great doctor. read the reviews.
__________________
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." Bertrand Russell
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-06-2017, 07:12 PM
Thikaz Thikaz is offline
Female Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: California
Posts: 583
Default

I lost 120 lbs with diet and exercise only. Most of it within about 8 months. I had a lot of loose skin as a result. I had to have surgery and need at least one more. I had a pannectomy (removal of skin not tummy tuck) and breast augmentation. I had DDD breast in the bra. However, when the bra came off, if I was wearing a loose shirt, I looked flat chested. There was no fat left to fill them. Oh, and the 4 kids that were all breast feed for over a year each left their mark. Haha. I have a fabulous surgeon. He was amazing. Luckily, he had worked with other women that lift. I did go bigger. Originally he suggested around 600 cc's. Tmac actually told me to think about going bigger. I ended up with 750 cc. For me it's about a 36 F. I told the surgeon I wanted to be proportionate for my size. I think they look great. I could have gone bigger because of the skin. But I'm happy with what I have. Big but they look like they could be mine. My Gyn couldn't even tell I had implants until I told her. I got gummies in teardrop. My doctor said my chest muscle was too developed to go under the muscle. So they are over. He said when I started lifting again I could possibly rupture the implants. I like them like this. Full but not hard and look very natural. Not up under my chin. I had very minimal pain and I was taking care of myself the day after surgery. I was home alone. My surgeon was well aware of everything and I followed his instructions. He allowed me to do a lot more mainly because of the shape I was in and the fact that I'm a very experienced emergency nurse.
Very long story. I hope this helps. By the way, from my experience you kind of have to focus on the cc's and not the cup size. Each woman will have different end results even with the same cc amount.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-10-2017, 06:16 PM
Cowboyup65 Cowboyup65 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 219
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorganKane View Post
Here is what I suggest.
read all the profiles you can on realself.com

Under muscle looks better.
Silicone is recommended and they feel better.
Most women will regret not going larger.
Do not look at how many CCs the implant but find pictures of boobs she likes and show the doctor. The doc will advise in size.
The teardrop isnt that popular. It can move.
my wife had her done a little over a year ago and they came out perfect.

Find a great doctor. read the reviews.
We are in the process of getting a second opinion because the first one we went to said her muscle were to well developed to go under, and if she kept going would have problems. I was hoping you might answer Morgan, you've always have good advise. Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-10-2017, 06:20 PM
Cowboyup65 Cowboyup65 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 219
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thikaz View Post
I lost 120 lbs with diet and exercise only. Most of it within about 8 months. I had a lot of loose skin as a result. I had to have surgery and need at least one more. I had a pannectomy (removal of skin not tummy tuck) and breast augmentation. I had DDD breast in the bra. However, when the bra came off, if I was wearing a loose shirt, I looked flat chested. There was no fat left to fill them. Oh, and the 4 kids that were all breast feed for over a year each left their mark. Haha. I have a fabulous surgeon. He was amazing. Luckily, he had worked with other women that lift. I did go bigger. Originally he suggested around 600 cc's. Tmac actually told me to think about going bigger. I ended up with 750 cc. For me it's about a 36 F. I told the surgeon I wanted to be proportionate for my size. I think they look great. I could have gone bigger because of the skin. But I'm happy with what I have. Big but they look like they could be mine. My Gyn couldn't even tell I had implants until I told her. I got gummies in teardrop. My doctor said my chest muscle was too developed to go under the muscle. So they are over. He said when I started lifting again I could possibly rupture the implants. I like them like this. Full but not hard and look very natural. Not up under my chin. I had very minimal pain and I was taking care of myself the day after surgery. I was home alone. My surgeon was well aware of everything and I followed his instructions. He allowed me to do a lot more mainly because of the shape I was in and the fact that I'm a very experienced emergency nurse.
Very long story. I hope this helps. By the way, from my experience you kind of have to focus on the cc's and not the cup size. Each woman will have different end results even with the same cc amount.
Thank you thikaz for a woman's perspective. She too has loose skin but wants the breast first to even her out. When she nurses she gets to 34 c cup, but she said she would like to try d cup for the fun of it. When I get home I'll have her read what you've posted to give her something to think about for her tummy skin. Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-10-2017, 10:32 PM
Cowboyup65 Cowboyup65 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 219
Default

Oh by the way, in the charity event she did a personal best of 110 bench and 230 deadlift. She was only lady in 99 to 135 weight class so she got two first place trophies. Nice perk for her hard work.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-12-2017, 04:37 PM
MorganKane's Avatar
MorganKane MorganKane is offline
Donating Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,477
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboyup65 View Post
We are in the process of getting a second opinion because the first one we went to said her muscle were to well developed to go under, and if she kept going would have problems. I was hoping you might answer Morgan, you've always have good advise. Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Get a second and third opinion.
If the doc think they can't go under the muscle then dont do it. They can pop out from under the muscle. We have a friend who is really lean and got some muscles. She had to have hers redone since one came out and she needed a "pocket" to get it back in. Not really explaining that well since I am not exactly sure how it went. She couldnt go that large either do to small boobs.

Seriously, do this.
Find a good doctor. Use realself.com and look at a million profiles.
Find pictures of the boobs she likes and show it to the doc.
Find several reputable docs and get a consultation from multiple.
You should stay out of the size choice. Its her boobs and she must live with them. I refused to give my wife input on size. I just gave her facts that I learned from research and she made the decission. She went from looking at CC to showing the doc pictures. They came out perfect for what she wanted.

But she already got boob greed and wouldnt mind them being bigger.
She is a 34DD I think.
__________________
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." Bertrand Russell
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-21-2017, 08:11 PM
Cowboyup65 Cowboyup65 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 219
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorganKane View Post
Get a second and third opinion.
If the doc think they can't go under the muscle then dont do it. They can pop out from under the muscle. We have a friend who is really lean and got some muscles. She had to have hers redone since one came out and she needed a "pocket" to get it back in. Not really explaining that well since I am not exactly sure how it went. She couldnt go that large either do to small boobs.

Seriously, do this.
Find a good doctor. Use realself.com and look at a million profiles.
Find pictures of the boobs she likes and show it to the doc.
Find several reputable docs and get a consultation from multiple.
You should stay out of the size choice. Its her boobs and she must live with them. I refused to give my wife input on size. I just gave her facts that I learned from research and she made the decission. She went from looking at CC to showing the doc pictures. They came out perfect for what she wanted.

But she already got boob greed and wouldnt mind them being bigger.
She is a 34DD I think.
Dont worry Morgan, in being married 30 years I've learn when to keep my mouth shut too. The size issue is totally up to her. I've loved her when she was 160 and nursing, and now that she is 135 and pretty fit, she is still somewhat the same woman. I say somewhat because her Gym time has become her sanctuary also and she has not only grown physically but also personally. She is Stronger, more opinionated and not afraid of a challenge. I honestly couldn't love her more. I've watched her handle herself in situations she wouldn't touch before, including looking men in the eye when they talk to her. I couldn't be more proud of her. She is also a 34b right now, so they sound close in chest size.
Thanks again and her and I will be going over the website you suggested to since I've shown it to her briefly, she wants to really take time to explore it.
Thanks again.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-22-2017, 10:01 AM
MorganKane's Avatar
MorganKane MorganKane is offline
Donating Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,477
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboyup65 View Post
Dont worry Morgan, in being married 30 years I've learn when to keep my mouth shut too. The size issue is totally up to her. I've loved her when she was 160 and nursing, and now that she is 135 and pretty fit, she is still somewhat the same woman. I say somewhat because her Gym time has become her sanctuary also and she has not only grown physically but also personally. She is Stronger, more opinionated and not afraid of a challenge. I honestly couldn't love her more. I've watched her handle herself in situations she wouldn't touch before, including looking men in the eye when they talk to her. I couldn't be more proud of her. She is also a 34b right now, so they sound close in chest size.
Thanks again and her and I will be going over the website you suggested to since I've shown it to her briefly, she wants to really take time to explore it.
Thanks again.
Knowing when to shut the fuck up is the success to a long and great marriage

Been married 22 years myself..
__________________
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." Bertrand Russell
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.