Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Female Anabolic Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Female Anabolic Forum Discuss anything related to female bodybuilding and fitness.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-24-2016, 12:15 PM
mag1 mag1 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 717
Default Orals: primo vs var

What exactly is the difference between the 2 for women?
I have 2 chics i train with. They have been training a long time. One 5'5 125lbs, the other 5'1 105lbs. Both under 30.
Their first cycle was ostarine. Moved them up to var for 2nd and 3rd cycle. They loved it. Made their ass perfect and took down the bf, lol.
They both said there wasn't a much noticeable diff between the ostarine and var, except acne w the var.

Now they are asking about oral primo for their 4th cycle.

Stick with the var, or let them try the primo? I am thinking same results, but what the hell do I know
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-24-2016, 01:00 PM
manwill67's Avatar
manwill67 manwill67 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Pacific Northwest--GO HAWKS!
Posts: 877
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mag1 View Post
What exactly is the difference between the 2 for women?
I have 2 chics i train with. They have been training a long time. One 5'5 125lbs, the other 5'1 105lbs. Both under 30.
Their first cycle was ostarine. Moved them up to var for 2nd and 3rd cycle. They loved it. Made their ass perfect and took down the bf, lol.
They both said there wasn't a much noticeable diff between the ostarine and var, except acne w the var.

Now they are asking about oral primo for their 4th cycle.

Stick with the var, or let them try the primo? I am thinking same results, but what the hell do I know
My ex-wife has used both oral and injectable Primo. For both of her Physique contests, she ran oral Primo at 25mg/day split in two doses stacked with 20-30mg/day of Var, and 25mg/day of Winny. She ran the Primo/Var starting 8 weeks out, and added in the Winny 4 weeks out. Given that the Primo was stacked, it's hard to say exactly what effect it was having. She came in veiny and hard, though. Based on what I saw when she ran Primo E and Var separately, they were very similar results wise. I'd say your chicks can't go wrong running the oral Primo. Running it solo is a great way to see how it compares to Var. Given it's very short half-life, definitely split the dose at least morning/evening. Personally, I'd start at 25mg/day, and then decide whether or not to go up to 50mg/day.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-24-2016, 01:07 PM
mag1 mag1 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 717
Default

Thats what i was expecting to hear.
There are no shows planned yet..I told them no rush. We attend some local shows so they can see what they are up against, and they would def be in top 5, but I always say you better kill it and come in top 2.

Im gonna order some more var and primo now.


Thanks buddy
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-26-2016, 11:02 AM
Shes-got-legs Shes-got-legs is offline
Female Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Gulf Shores, Alabama
Posts: 41
Default

k
Quote:
Originally Posted by mag1 View Post
What exactly is the difference between the 2 for women?
I have 2 chics i train with. They have been training a long time. One 5'5 125lbs, the other 5'1 105lbs. Both under 30.
Their first cycle was ostarine. Moved them up to var for 2nd and 3rd cycle. They loved it. Made their ass perfect and took down the bf, lol.
They both said there wasn't a much noticeable diff between the ostarine and var, except acne w the var.

Now they are asking about oral primo for their 4th cycle.

Stick with the var, or let them try the primo? I am thinking same results, but what the hell do I know
Hey Mag1,
I run injectable primobolan enanthate at 1 ml. every 5 days, and then oral Stanozolol (winstrol-V) 10 mg. 3 times per day, and go as high as 50 mgs. per day (5 tabs winstrol). I shuttle back and forth from Anavar to winstrol, with good results. Good luck!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-26-2016, 10:02 PM
manwill67's Avatar
manwill67 manwill67 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Pacific Northwest--GO HAWKS!
Posts: 877
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shes-got-legs View Post
k

Hey Mag1,
I run injectable primobolan enanthate at 1 ml. every 5 days, and then oral Stanozolol (winstrol-V) 10 mg. 3 times per day, and go as high as 50 mgs. per day (5 tabs winstrol). I shuttle back and forth from Anavar to winstrol, with good results. Good luck!
Ever try EQ? My ex-wife ran it at 300mg/wk, and did very well with it.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-28-2016, 12:34 PM
mag1 mag1 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 717
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shes-got-legs View Post
k

Hey Mag1,
I run injectable primobolan enanthate at 1 ml. every 5 days, and then oral Stanozolol (winstrol-V) 10 mg. 3 times per day, and go as high as 50 mgs. per day (5 tabs winstrol). I shuttle back and forth from Anavar to winstrol, with good results. Good luck!
thank you, they wont take the needle other than slin.
I will keep that in memory
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-28-2016, 12:36 PM
mag1 mag1 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 717
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by manwill67 View Post
Ever try EQ? My ex-wife ran it at 300mg/wk, and did very well with it.
I never really read up on it for chics.
Another good to know.
Soon or a later they are gonna go over to the dark side of the needle.
I wish soon cuz i dont get to see them naked that often
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-28-2016, 02:45 PM
manwill67's Avatar
manwill67 manwill67 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Pacific Northwest--GO HAWKS!
Posts: 877
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mag1 View Post
I never really read up on it for chics.
Another good to know.
Soon or a later they are gonna go over to the dark side of the needle.
I wish soon cuz i dont get to see them naked that often
LOL! A very knowledgeable member over on GH15 that works a lot with female competitors recommended it at 3-400mg/wk. I thought that might be a lot for a female, but there wasn't really any virilization that occurred other than some minor facial hair. I think she ran it for 12-16 weeks. I remember her raving about the pumps. 300mg/wk is probably ok for a physique competitor or bodybuilder, but would be over the top for a fitness or figure competitor. I'd start with half that at the most for a female who's relatively new to AAS. But Primo and Var are definitely the go-to for most females.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-29-2016, 01:00 AM
Shes-got-legs Shes-got-legs is offline
Female Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Gulf Shores, Alabama
Posts: 41
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mag1 View Post
thank you, they wont take the needle other than slin.
I will keep that in memory
Hello again Mag1, you'll want to use a 5/8ths needle, 25 guage, with a 3ml. barrel. These are totally painless, and I always inject my shoulders, rotating around the entire head of my delts, and also alternating from the left arm to the right. Use an 18 guage needle for loading your oil, and then be patient when injecting it with the 25 guage, because the oil comes out a little slow. Just keep pressure to the plunger! I have been injecting my delts for years, and sometimes I even have to lean the plunger against the wall, and push! Lol! Whatever it takes baby!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-29-2016, 01:19 AM
Shes-got-legs Shes-got-legs is offline
Female Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Gulf Shores, Alabama
Posts: 41
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by manwill67 View Post
LOL! A very knowledgeable member over on GH15 that works a lot with female competitors recommended it at 3-400mg/wk. I thought that might be a lot for a female, but there wasn't really any virilization that occurred other than some minor facial hair. I think she ran it for 12-16 weeks. I remember her raving about the pumps. 300mg/wk is probably ok for a physique competitor or bodybuilder, but would be over the top for a fitness or figure competitor. I'd start with half that at the most for a female who's relatively new to AAS. But Primo and Var are definitely the go-to for most females.
This is totally 100% correct Manwill67... I have utilized EQ for years, starting back in 1984. And 300 mgs. would be the high range for competitive athletes, but its very clean, with almost NO androgenic activity at all, even at 300 mgs. and with ZERO virilization. It can basically be used almost year round, with no harmful sides. It pushes my libido completely through the roof though, and at dosages as high as 300 mgs. I get so pumped, vascular, and hard, after 30 minutes of super setting, its amazing! This is arguably, the very best AAS for women, other than Primobolan Enanthate, and you will never attain the vascularity, and type of pump, off of Primo, that you will get from EQ. Thats certainly my own personal opinion, and a few of my girlfriends will agree with me. Good luck with your girl. Hit me up on here if you ever have a question. I'll be happy to offer up my experience after over 30 years of training, and AAS use.

Last edited by Shes-got-legs : 06-29-2016 at 01:24 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 06-29-2016, 01:54 PM
mag1 mag1 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 717
Default

Thank you for all the info. Much appreciated!
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 07-17-2016, 07:19 AM
mag1 mag1 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 717
Default

ok so here what I am seeing.
The oral primo seems to be giving both chics more veins in the forearms over the var.
Their strength is not increasing as compared to when on var/ostarine.
Its only been a couple weeks though, but it has kicked in for them.
No sides as of yesterday
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 07-18-2016, 12:54 PM
manwill67's Avatar
manwill67 manwill67 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Pacific Northwest--GO HAWKS!
Posts: 877
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mag1 View Post
ok so here what I am seeing.
The oral primo seems to be giving both chics more veins in the forearms over the var.
Their strength is not increasing as compared to when on var/ostarine.
Its only been a couple weeks though, but it has kicked in for them.
No sides as of yesterday
What dose are they running? Are they running it solo?
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 07-18-2016, 01:53 PM
mag1 mag1 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 717
Default

^^^^^

Running 25mg primo a day solo. I forget the name, but pretty sure it was pharma grade.

I just started one on gh at 1 iu a day, prob go up to 2iu. Grey tops.

I wanna get them both on ostarine asap and see what happens.

Been talking with both and they may wanna pin, woohoo..I feel horrible lol.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 01-30-2017, 10:31 AM
mag1 mag1 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 717
Default

ok so after the primo, they prefer the var.

Ordered the 25 guage @5/8

EQ is gonna be next in a couple weeks
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 01-30-2017, 01:05 PM
kylemilksack kylemilksack is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 736
Default

I shot you a pm mag
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 03-07-2017, 07:26 AM
mag1 mag1 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 717
Default

started both on 100mg eq. first shot was yesterday. One bitched that her ass is sore, the other nothing. Both virgins, first intramuscular shots.
25g, 5/8 pin used. Also on 10mg var a day, no gh this time.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 03-07-2017, 11:30 AM
juced_porkchop's Avatar
juced_porkchop juced_porkchop is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 2,143
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mag1 View Post
started both on 100mg eq. first shot was yesterday. One bitched that her ass is sore, the other nothing. Both virgins, first intramuscular shots.
25g, 5/8 pin used. Also on 10mg var a day, no gh this time.
awesome. keep us updated!
__________________
Please be aware of the laws of your country regarding aas.
Follow me on Twitter for advanced in-depth peptide, supplement and AAS knowledge, along with all things bodybuilding! Follow me-> @Juced_porkchop
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 04-12-2017, 01:11 PM
mag1 mag1 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 717
Default

Well one stopped after 3rd inject, and other one stopped at 4th inject. The pip for them was too much. Red, swollen, and hard welts size of grapefruits.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 06-25-2018, 01:44 AM
kineysmask kineysmask is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 24
Default

My girl use the injection primo, but the var is oral..I never got the orals primo..she used the primo 100mg p week, and 10mg p day var, less than 2 weeks cut 21 lbs, by the way she was using the gH at that tim.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.