Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Female Anabolic Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Female Anabolic Forum Discuss anything related to female bodybuilding and fitness.

Old 06-18-2016, 07:17 PM
Female Member

Smile Female Bodybuilder Seeks New Home

Hello Gentlemen and Ladies, i'm new to OLM, but a veteran to this sport, since first competing in 1995. So this is both an introduction, and a shout of respect out to all the veterans on this forum! Hey Yo... much respect! And after a brief tour, the website looks outstanding.
Old 06-18-2016, 07:20 PM
Euroking Rep

Welcome

Mack

DP EMAIL ONLY SALE IS ON!!!!!
$2 Amps @ www.euroking-Gear.co

*New Shipping = No source is faster*
Old 06-18-2016, 07:23 PM
Female Member

Thanks Mack!
Old 06-18-2016, 07:56 PM

welcome to OLM
Old 06-18-2016, 08:04 PM
Female Member

I'm pretty pumped about it! Seems to be a really Phat board, with great forums, and I like the format. The natives seem friendly too!

Last edited by Shes-got-legs : 06-19-2016 at 03:54 AM.
Old 06-18-2016, 10:11 PM

welcome here .......also dont let some the boys run ya off we have a few girls here and sometimes they scare them off and shit,,,,but its always nice to have new girls here ,
theres a lot of good folks here and some tools but i love this place on many boards but call this one home ............hope you enjoy this place as much as most of us do...... tmac
Old 06-19-2016, 03:04 AM
Female Member

Thanks Mac!
I have been involved with the sport of bodybuilding, longer than a lot of members of various boards have even been inhaling AIR! And I have some relatively thick skin, when it comes to ignoring assholes, or those with a 'Tren Ego' (phony ego) problem! Also, i'm quite sure that absolutely nothing, or no one, on this board, could ever be anywhere NEAR as bad, as the utterly 'no class' pathetic individuals, who just generally enjoy disrespecting others, over on MESO. That is one focked up board, let me tell you! With more complete jackasses for members, than i've seen anywhere. They really do set the bar as LOW as they possibly can over there, and their actually mighty proud of it. 'MESO' the board where only the total 'shit in society' rise to the top, while any good people, are systematically kept down... especially if their a woman! Its really quite amusing to read how many members over on MESO, that have had their wives or girlfriends, just up and walk out on them! They even brag about it, like its a good thing? "Wifey left me cuz of the Tren... but i'm back on here and training hard again!" Unquote; Like... "UGG ME TARZAN, KING OF APES!" Seriously though... it really amazes me that there are individuals who call themselves 'MEN'... yet they get their 'shits and giggles' from physically and mentally, beating women down, as far as they possibly can? What a bunch of absolute focking DIRTBAGS! I must say there are as many as (3) guys over on MESO, who are pretty decent individuals. Anyway, Thank You... and the rest of the good members of this board, for permitting me the rather long rant here. And, Much Respect to the Veterans... and Gentlemen, who belong to this board.

Last edited by Shes-got-legs : 06-20-2016 at 07:05 AM.
Old 06-19-2016, 11:33 AM
Female Member

Welcome to the board. It's a great place to be. And the guys are not too bad
Old 06-19-2016, 12:33 PM

Welcome Legs.
Old 06-20-2016, 12:49 AM
Female Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thikaz View Post
Welcome to the board. It's a great place to be. And the guys are not too bad
Hey girl,
Thanks for lookin out, and for the warm welcome! I'm looking forward to hangin out here!
Old 06-20-2016, 12:52 AM
Female Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by norp View Post
Welcome Legs.
Thanks for the welcome! Its definitely appreciated!
Old 06-20-2016, 06:07 AM
Donating Member

Welcome to the site Legs
Old 06-20-2016, 07:04 AM
Female Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarFree View Post
Welcome to the site Legs
Thanks for the hospitality SF! I'm enjoying it here.
Old 06-20-2016, 10:33 AM
Donating Member

Welcome to OLM.
It's great to have a knowledgeable female's perspective on things.
Just curious, how old are you if you don't mind.
I'm at somewhat of the upper age of members on here myself.

Last edited by hevi-head : 06-20-2016 at 10:35 AM.
Old 06-20-2016, 07:44 PM
Euroking Rep

What gentlemen we have here at OLM.

Nobody has even asked for pics ... Not even in a politically correct way.

:0)

Good on you guys. Good on you.

DP EMAIL ONLY SALE IS ON!!!!!
$2 Amps @ www.euroking-Gear.co

*New Shipping = No source is faster*
Old 06-20-2016, 11:16 PM

Welcome legs. I was at meso too, for a while. It can be a good board, but too many internet tough guys that know everything got old after a while.
Old 06-21-2016, 02:20 AM
Female Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hevi-head View Post
Welcome to OLM.
It's great to have a knowledgeable female's perspective on things.
Just curious, how old are you if you don't mind.
I'm at somewhat of the upper age of members on here myself.
Hey there Hevi- Head! I feel like i'm still 28... but to be totally honest with you, I turned 50 years old, this past April.

Last edited by Shes-got-legs : 06-22-2016 at 07:56 AM.
Old 06-21-2016, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shes-got-legs View Post
Thanks Mac!
I have been involved with the sport of bodybuilding, longer than a lot of members of various boards have even been inhaling AIR! And I have some relatively thick skin, when it comes to ignoring assholes, or those with a 'Tren Ego' (phony ego) problem! Also, i'm quite sure that absolutely nothing, or no one, on this board, could ever be anywhere NEAR as bad, as the utterly 'no class' pathetic individuals, who just generally enjoy disrespecting others, over on MESO. That is one focked up board, let me tell you! With more complete jackasses for members, than i've seen anywhere. They really do set the bar as LOW as they possibly can over there, and their actually mighty proud of it. 'MESO' the board where only the total 'shit in society' rise to the top, while any good people, are systematically kept down... especially if their a woman! Its really quite amusing to read how many members over on MESO, that have had their wives or girlfriends, just up and walk out on them! They even brag about it, like its a good thing? "Wifey left me cuz of the Tren... but i'm back on here and training hard again!" Unquote; Like... "UGG ME TARZAN, KING OF APES!" Seriously though... it really amazes me that there are individuals who call themselves 'MEN'... yet they get their 'shits and giggles' from physically and mentally, beating women down, as far as they possibly can? What a bunch of absolute focking DIRTBAGS! I must say there are as many as (3) guys over on MESO, who are pretty decent individuals. Anyway, Thank You... and the rest of the good members of this board, for permitting me the rather long rant here. And, Much Respect to the Veterans... and Gentlemen, who belong to this board.
Yeah, I joined MESO a few years ago, and just couldn't stand it. Too much negativity and agendas. Nobody can share or ask for any information without getting a beat down. Of all the boards I'm on, OLM has the best blend of members, sources, and information.
Old 06-21-2016, 01:12 PM

Welcome. Do you still participate in competitions? If so, which class? My wife is interested in competing in the figure division in the spring.
Old 06-21-2016, 02:03 PM

Fantastic. Welcome.
"People use supplements as their motivation. 'I don't have any motivation so I'm going to buy some new supplements.' You know you paid $40 for the jar of shit so you better go work out so you can take the jar of shit. That's bullshit. Train because you love to train, and if you have no motivation then give it up." -Elliott Hulse (SchnellMailMan is a fictitious character for role playing entertainment only and has no basis on any real person living or dead.)
Old 06-22-2016, 07:20 AM
Female Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by manwill67 View Post
Yeah, I joined MESO a few years ago, and just couldn't stand it. Too much negativity and agendas. Nobody can share or ask for any information without getting a beat down. Of all the boards I'm on, OLM has the best blend of members, sources, and information.
Hey Will,
you are 100% correct, and you basically stated the truth about the atmosphere over on that board (MESO) What.... does 'uncensored' mean to those individuals over there anyway? Is it an open invitation to every trash mouth, woman hating scumbag out there... that has a superiority complex, or a Napoleon complex, or some other anti-social, narcisisstic, paranoid delusional, psychosis? Its almost like... whoever can disrespect a fellow board member, or humiliate them, in the most demoralizing way, gets the prize? Job well done, Millard 'the faker' Baker! You've created, and nutured along, the most vile, disgusting, self absorbed, bunch of 'no class' egomaniacs, on the planet! These assholes you've 'coddled' like the children they really are... consider themselves 'bodybuilders' and champions of strength? Your enabling a group of mental weaklings, morons, and douchebags, to be the very worst that they can possibly be! So Congratulations, and many Thank You's Millard... for giving a large number of sociopaths, a place to call HOME, and where they can prove, just how small their dicks, and their brains really are! Otherwise they'd be on the other 'civilized' boards like this one... spewing their hatred, jealousy, and unecessary contempt for others!

Last edited by Shes-got-legs : 06-22-2016 at 07:58 AM.
Old 06-22-2016, 07:39 AM
Female Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBSS View Post
Welcome. Do you still participate in competitions? If so, which class? My wife is interested in competing in the figure division in the spring.
Yes, and Thank You TBSS! I was in the 'Pro Qualified' division, but I compete in the Amatuer 'open' class. I had to take several years off, due to a serious injury, then a death in the family. I'm going to make my comeback in the over 50 division, and also the Masters. Andrea Silva Izard was my training partner, years ago. She's married to Rod Silva, and they live in Australia. You can google her name. She did quite well, until she had an unfortunate accident herself! And by the way... just Love 'your secret' ... funny stuff man!

Last edited by Shes-got-legs : 06-22-2016 at 07:54 AM.
Old 06-22-2016, 07:43 AM
Female Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnellmailman View Post
Fantastic. Welcome.
Thanks much 'Schnellmailman!'
You have a very nice ass in your avatar! Lol!
Old 06-22-2016, 07:53 AM
Female Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stallion1 View Post
Welcome legs. I was at meso too, for a while. It can be a good board, but too many internet tough guys that know everything got old after a while.
Thank You 'Stallion!' I believe that i'll like it here!
Old 06-29-2016, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shes-got-legs View Post
Yes, and Thank You TBSS! I was in the 'Pro Qualified' division, but I compete in the Amatuer 'open' class. I had to take several years off, due to a serious injury, then a death in the family. I'm going to make my comeback in the over 50 division, and also the Masters. Andrea Silva Izard was my training partner, years ago. She's married to Rod Silva, and they live in Australia. You can google her name. She did quite well, until she had an unfortunate accident herself! And by the way... just Love 'your secret' ... funny stuff man!
Good luck on the comeback! We're still working out the details on what her cycles will be. "Bullking" we were thinking NPP and for cutting going with anavar or winstrol. I see you have experience with EQ, how about NPP?