Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Female Anabolic Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Female Anabolic Forum Discuss anything related to female bodybuilding and fitness.

Old 04-29-2016, 07:43 PM

Default Test e and fenales

So recently I got my wife to start taking test about two weeks ago at 25mg a week. Any veteran women who can chime in? I'm pretty sure everything kicked in today after 2 weeks. Bat shit Horny
Old 04-30-2016, 09:11 PM

I use to have a source make a vial of test ace dosed at 20mg for my girlfriend gave her 1/2cc eod and she was leaving snail trails around the house lol,clit grew very little but died back down when she got off and her voice deepend a little to where she could not hit those high notes when she rocks the karaoke,well use to rock anyway after she met me uhh not so much anymore.

YOU FEAR YOUR OWN ANGER

THE DRIVE TO DO GREAT AND TERRIBLE THINGS
Old 04-30-2016, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathew2000 View Post
So recently I got my wife to start taking test about two weeks ago at 25mg a week. Any veteran women who can chime in? I'm pretty sure everything kicked in today after 2 weeks. Bat shit Horny
I stayed away from long acting test for her sense if there was side effects and there will be with almost all women that I could cut back or stop completely incase it were to get out of hand,she is running CBL var at 20mg per day right now and liking it going to start her on some primo from vaultek and see how she responds to that.

YOU FEAR YOUR OWN ANGER

THE DRIVE TO DO GREAT AND TERRIBLE THINGS
Old 04-30-2016, 09:34 PM
Female Member

I use test e. I really like it. I dose higher on everything than most women because I'm not very sensitive to it. I don't have too many sides, although my voice deepens slightly and cracks a little like when you are catching a cold. I would suggest using prop incase she has any unwanted sides. Prop clears quickly.
Old 05-02-2016, 11:46 AM

Yea she likes it a lot. After having two kids her sex drive was down and energy also. 3weeks in and it's a whole different person. Down 8lbs and definitely tell a difference in her waist from losing fat.
Old 05-14-2016, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathew2000 View Post
Yea she likes it a lot. After having two kids her sex drive was down and energy also. 3weeks in and it's a whole different person. Down 8lbs and definitely tell a difference in her waist from losing fat.
Any unwanted sides creeping up?
Old 12-15-2016, 01:09 PM

My ex-wife was a competitive bodybuilder and she did 100mg of test e every 10 days.She competed as a heavyweight and did very well...