Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > HGH, IGF and Insulin Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

HGH, IGF and Insulin Forum Discuss HGH and its effects on the human body.

Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2012, 10:39 AM
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyjackDuke View Post
You are gonna be pin cushion when this is done with .....

Thanks for the info, and I agree with most of what you say.

Who knows WTF the chinese put in there to give us the sides.

I just started phram grade, and I feel overall "Better".
(Maybe its just in my head from peace of mind)

But it is ..... different.

I do get some sides .. but not as "Heavy".

My overall impression is that pharma is always the way to go, the issue is pricing. In 2009 I had a great hook up for REAL jins even AQ jins, BUT the fucker turned scammer when he couldn't handle the number of orders and just decided to take the money and run. Lost a A LOT OF MONEY (I am embarrassed to say how much) on this deal, because I wanted to stock up since a source like that with REAL JINS just not easy to find. I got like 20 kits from him in 2009 and then he disappeared when I tripled the order (AND PAID HIM!!). The jins I got from him were excellent. IGF was in the high 600s. He had an excellent price for the real deal Jins which validated on website.

I'm still pissed about that fucker, the money was not even the worst part, it was that I found a supplier for the real thing at such a great price and he couldn't handle his business like a man. He fucked a lot of people, but then again, most people in this business are not necessarily people I would have over for dinner. I'm not talking about GENERIC JINS like a source on another board swears up and down he is getting from Gensci. I don't believe that Gensci is making generics for the international market, that is why I am going to do a serum test on it next week. No one questions it, just accept the supplier for his word. TRUST BUT VERIFY FOLKS!

Since then I have been looking for pharma at a reasonable price but most people on the boards stating they are getting pharma such as serostin and saizen at rock bottom prices are bullshit IMHO. Maybe some poor HIV/AIDS patient who is selling it for whatever reason, but I would not buy that, just bad KARMA, very bad JUJU in my opinion to buy GH from someone like that.

Again, this is just one man's opinion, take it for its value: $.02
Old 02-26-2012, 11:35 AM

Thanks for doing this Mad Moe!!!
Old 02-26-2012, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmoe View Post
My overall impression is that pharma is always the way to go, the issue is pricing. In 2009 I had a great hook up for REAL jins even AQ jins, BUT the fucker turned scammer when he couldn't handle the number of orders and just decided to take the money and run. Lost a A LOT OF MONEY (I am embarrassed to say how much) on this deal, because I wanted to stock up since a source like that with REAL JINS just not easy to find. I got like 20 kits from him in 2009 and then he disappeared when I tripled the order (AND PAID HIM!!). The jins I got from him were excellent. IGF was in the high 600s. He had an excellent price for the real deal Jins which validated on website.

I'm still pissed about that fucker, the money was not even the worst part, it was that I found a supplier for the real thing at such a great price and he couldn't handle his business like a man. He fucked a lot of people, but then again, most people in this business are not necessarily people I would have over for dinner. I'm not talking about GENERIC JINS like a source on another board swears up and down he is getting from Gensci. I don't believe that Gensci is making generics for the international market, that is why I am going to do a serum test on it next week. No one questions it, just accept the supplier for his word. TRUST BUT VERIFY FOLKS!

Since then I have been looking for pharma at a reasonable price but most people on the boards stating they are getting pharma such as serostin and saizen at rock bottom prices are bullshit IMHO. Maybe some poor HIV/AIDS patient who is selling it for whatever reason, but I would not buy that, just bad KARMA, very bad JUJU in my opinion to buy GH from someone like that.

Again, this is just one man's opinion, take it for its value: $.02

Best I can find pharm grade is for $10-$12 IU. (About 6X what I pay for Hyge)
Old 02-27-2012, 09:55 AM
Donating Member

Thumbs up Novo Results In

LABTEST DATE--------------------- HGH------------------- TIME INJ.---------------- TEST TIME------------ INJECTION ------------------------- RESULT--------------- RESULT DATE
2/24/12----------------------------- NOVOS-------------- 0745---------------------- 1120-------------- IM -------------------------- 20.2 ng/mL ----------------------- 2/25/12
Old 02-27-2012, 10:14 AM

Quote:
LABTEST DATE--------------------- HGH------------------- TIME INJ.---------------- TEST TIME------------ INJECTION ------------------------- RESULT--------------- RESULT DATE
2/24/12----------------------------- NOVOS-------------- 0745---------------------- 1120-------------- IM -------------------------- 20.2 ng/mL ----------------------- 2/25/12
WOW
Old 02-27-2012, 10:35 AM
Donating Member

I will be posting the labcorp scanned results later today. I got to actually work sometime...

Today I am doing Rips..leaving shortly to the lab... a block away!
Old 02-27-2012, 10:38 AM
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fourthforce View Post
WOW
Yeah, I just want to be clear about one thing:

This is how it affects MY BODY. I cannot guarantee it will be the same results on someone else, but this is good. price per IU/potency ratio compared with PHARMA is HUGE.

Rips are next. I will have the results tomorrow.
Old 02-27-2012, 10:39 AM

cant wait to see the results from the rips
Old 02-27-2012, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Didn't expect that. So does that mean Novos are as good as thanks and pharm grade? And having different hgh brands built up in your system from days prior won't effect the results?
Old 02-27-2012, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvEnged View Post
Didn't expect that. So does that mean Novos are as good as thanks and pharm grade? And having different hgh brands built up in your system from days prior won't effect the results?
supposedly after 24hrs gh should be out of your system and i believe he tested EOD. i could be wrong though.

i was going to go last friday to test serum levels but i couldn't get out of work early enough so i have to reschedule. i'm on novos also
Old 02-27-2012, 11:28 AM
Donating Member

Quote:
TESTED EOD - NO GH in between. I'm not a bro-scientist, just a research rat, so I cannot really stipulate on the results that much. I can only for what is on the paper.

One thing though: whether is 19.X or 20.X - seems pretty close to me within 2% or so...

I'm just posting the results and taking it from there.

One thing I respectfully ask the bros: please don't ask for the source, I will not reveal it. Just don't want to get into something like the juvenile shit-storm at PM.

take the results for what is worth: one bro trying to figure out what the fuck are we injecting into ourselves. Gotta go take the RIP test.
Old 02-27-2012, 11:40 AM
Banned

Good shit bro!...pm'ed
Old 02-27-2012, 12:09 PM

Quote:
TESTED EOD - NO GH in between. I'm not a bro-scientist, just a research rat, so I cannot really stipulate on the results that much. I can only for what is on the paper.

One thing though: whether is 19.X or 20.X - seems pretty close to me within 2% or so...

I'm just posting the results and taking it from there.

One thing I respectfully ask the bros: please don't ask for the source, I will not reveal it. Just don't want to get into something like the juvenile shit-storm at PM.

take the results for what is worth: one bro trying to figure out what the fuck are we injecting into ourselves. Gotta go take the RIP test.
thanks mad moe for taking the time and expense to check this out i think everyone apreciates it ...are you going to post up some pics of the hgh you are testing? ....
thanks again bro
snake
Old 02-27-2012, 02:15 PM

This is good info. We are doing same testing and results are much the same-Thanks-OD
Old 02-27-2012, 02:25 PM
Donating Member

posting the vials with the batch numbers when I get back home from the office.
Old 02-27-2012, 02:46 PM
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ordawg1 View Post
This is good info. We are doing same testing and results are much the same-Thanks-OD
Bro, this is what is all about. It is about helping each other, comparing notes, agreeing to disagree sometimes on hot topics, etc. Like I said in a previous post, we are in ALL in this shit together, most of us will never step onto a BB stage but most of us do end up dealing with pretty much the same sources for this gear.

Whether we like to hear it or not, very very few of us know whose these sources really are, even fewer know how the GH is produced in China. So from our end-user experience over here all we can do is test this stuff to the best of our ability and go from there. What got to me lately is how little do we really know about the GH produced outside of some bro saying "I got lots of CTS so therefore it must be good" or "I'm leaning out like crazy therefore it must be the GH".

My wife asked me a question a couple of weeks ago that got me thinking:

" If one of your bros said that one of his sources was home-brewing some type of gasoline additive in his backyard would you put it in your $65K car?"

My answer was "HELL NO!!" Well, most of you can guess what her retort was...

"So why the hell are you sticking this stuff in your body from some guy in China that you have never even met nor has anyone you know really tested?"

I felt like a fucking 6 year old...
Old 02-27-2012, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Bro, this is what is all about. It is about helping each other, comparing notes, agreeing to disagree sometimes on hot topics, etc. Like I said in a previous post, we are in ALL in this shit together, most of us will never step onto a BB stage but most of us do end up dealing with pretty much the same sources for this gear.

Whether we like to hear it or not, very very few of us know whose these sources really are, even fewer know how the GH is produced in China. So from our end-user experience over here all we can do is test this stuff to the best of our ability and go from there. What got to me lately is how little do we really know about the GH produced outside of some bro saying "I got lots of CTS so therefore it must be good" or "I'm leaning out like crazy therefore it must be the GH".

" If one of your bros said that one of his sources was home-brewing some type of gasoline additive in his backyard would you put it in your $65K car?"

"So why the hell are you sticking this stuff in your body from some guy in China that you have never even met nor has anyone you know really tested?"

I like how your wife thinks ... that is some funny shit.

I would have answered the SAME way.....

She is right though. That plays in the back of my mind all the time.
F-N chinese have a hard time making drywall, and kids toys that are non-toxic!

That is why I have been so interested in pharm grade lately.

I am pretty sure there is GH in what we get from china, it is just all the other shit that may have fallen in that scares me.
Old 02-27-2012, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Yeah, I just want to be clear about one thing:

This is how it affects MY BODY. I cannot guarantee it will be the same results on someone else, but this is good. price per IU/potency ratio compared with PHARMA is HUGE.

Rips are next. I will have the results tomorrow.

I wish I could get my results that quick. It's been a week for me and I still don't have my lab results back yet.
Old 02-27-2012, 03:37 PM
Banned

Quote:

Because there's a difference between paying $4/gallon and .50cents/gallon for gas as oppose to $150/vial vs $150/kit. All of us would be using pharm grade if we had unlimited access to it and the funds for it. Mutation begins at a vial a day. Some, and only some, can afford the $450/month for Chinese gh. How many can afford $4,500/month for pharm grade?

This is an awesome thread and what boards like these are for. You're doing God's work madmoe. Thank you so much for going through all the time, trouble and expense in sharing this info. You are helping a lot of people. People who are just goddamn tired of getting raped over and over by scammers and crooks.
Old 02-27-2012, 03:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
This is a very good point. I believe the igf builds up over time but I don't know squat about gh serum testing. Say, after testing the Rips he goes back and test another vial of Thanks from the same batch and they come back even higher. Couldn't we suspect or conclude that serum levels have built up from previous hgh administration?
Old 02-27-2012, 03:44 PM
Banned

Good points.
Old 02-27-2012, 03:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyjackDuke View Post
I like how your wife thinks ... that is some funny shit.

I would have answered the SAME way.....

She is right though. That plays in the back of my mind all the time.
F-N chinese have a hard time making drywall, and kids toys that are non-toxic!

That is why I have been so interested in pharm grade lately.

I am pretty sure there is GH in what we get from china, it is just all the other shit that may have fallen in that scares me.
Make no mistake about it. The Chinks can make very good gh if they want to. They take sports, especially international sports; very, very seriously. Like all Communist countries they consider it a testament to their superior political system and race. Your kid shows some talent in gymnastics they will take her aways from her family and house her in a gymnastic center and squeeze every last bit out her and give her anything and everything to make that happen.
Old 02-27-2012, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roidrunner View Post
This is a very good point. I believe the igf builds up over time but I don't know squat about gh serum testing. Say, after testing the Rips he goes back and test another vial of Thanks from the same batch and they come back even higher. Couldn't we suspect or conclude that serum levels have built up from previous hgh administration?
the gh serum level goes back down after 12 hours or so i believe
Old 02-27-2012, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roidrunner View Post
I had the highest IGF levels when I stopped GH, compared to when I was on. I can't remember off hand but I think I got tested about 1 month or 2 after I stopped GH and it was higher compared to when I was on GH.
Old 02-27-2012, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fourthforce View Post
the gh serum level goes back down after 12 hours or so i believe
If that's the cast then that would be good for this kind of testing.
Closed Thread