Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > HGH, IGF and Insulin Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

HGH, IGF and Insulin Forum Discuss HGH and its effects on the human body.

Old 12-16-2010, 12:15 AM

I love it and use it on my off days as well and since I have I am growing and getting stronger. Doing the whole stack now on certain movements applying 80mcgs bi laterally. Running test, winny tabs, gh, and tren enan also.
Old 12-16-2010, 12:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micro View Post
I know some people were doing it a certain way but I can't remember which way it was.

It's been a long time since I took IGF, I can't remember which way I was going it. It doesn't really matter to me what goes in the pin first, you just have to make sure you watch out for any suction so you don't lose any IGF if you're putting the BW in second and if you're putting IGF second you have to watch out that the IGF vial doesn't suck up some BW.

Micro
a lot comes reconstituted already or they sell aa and just add 1ml if you have 1mg of igf 1 r3. vent with a diff needle and slowly drip solution down the side of the vial.
Old 01-16-2012, 01:29 AM

i have read several thereds about using AA vs. BW.... to avoid all the confusion, not to mention the burn of AA and its effects on the skin (killing it), i decided to go with BW. now it may be true it won't last for a year in BW, but wtf would i wanna mix and store for a year for?? I mixed 2ml BW in a 1mg IGF1-DES vial. when i pull back to the 20 on a 1ml slin pin or 10 ticks, that gives me 100mcg. I'll pin this bilateral, post workout into the muscles worked to "hopefully" encouarage new cell growth. This will give me 10 days of use in one vial. i'll use only on workout days total of 4 weeks on and 4 weeks off... I went with the IGF1 DES over the LR3 simply due to the more localized effects and hopefully prevent excess IGF from making its way to the intestine where our bodies have the most IGF receptors (no interest in the Ronnie Coleman gut).

Last edited by toddski : 01-16-2012 at 01:32 AM.
Old 03-17-2012, 03:10 PM

I always thought igf-1 lr3 was only good for about 3 weeks in the refrigerator after it is made up. This post says six months in room temperature. Anyone know if I am misinformed?
Old 03-17-2012, 03:12 PM

I'm speaking of putting it in 3cc of aa by the way
Old 03-17-2012, 04:39 PM
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulfcoastgorill View Post
I always thought igf-1 lr3 was only good for about 3 weeks in the refrigerator after it is made up. This post says six months in room temperature. Anyone know if I am misinformed?
Personally. I keep igf before I recon in the fridge, and after I recon in the fridge. I recon with bac water and from what I understand it has a bout a 30 day shelf life after recon.. I dont recon that much at a time worry about it. I usualy use what I recon within 2 weeks or so. Better safe than sorry.. keep it in the fridge.
Old 11-17-2013, 05:15 PM

What are all of the types of IGF-1 out there than you can pin? All I seem to be seeing is IGF-1 R3, but are there other versions out there?
Old 05-10-2014, 08:44 AM

I don't know if it's ok to ask in open forum but whats the best brands you guys tryed of IGF 1?

About dosage, there's many info and seems real good info but i still confuse about dosage in a way BB protocols mentioned against the ones that comes inside package insert of increlex..
I mean, they claim about 0.04mg to 0.08mg and up to 0.12mg/kg and i think that would ED for about a year.

For a 220lbs man, thats equals to 4mg to 8mg to 12mg ED. That's a HUGE dosage against the 30mcg to 100mcg we use in ED or EOD protocol.
Usually BB use supraphysiologic dosages not the inverse but i'm here to learn more about it so..
Old 05-10-2014, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulfcoastgorill View Post
What rmewrench said.IT is ok at room temp in a non humid place if it's not active and in puck form.
Old 07-01-2014, 12:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by extralarge I View Post
I don't know if it's ok to ask in open forum but whats the best brands you guys tryed of IGF 1?

About dosage, there's many info and seems real good info but i still confuse about dosage in a way BB protocols mentioned against the ones that comes inside package insert of increlex..
I mean, they claim about 0.04mg to 0.08mg and up to 0.12mg/kg and i think that would ED for about a year.

For a 220lbs man, thats equals to 4mg to 8mg to 12mg ED. That's a HUGE dosage against the 30mcg to 100mcg we use in ED or EOD protocol.
Usually BB use supraphysiologic dosages not the inverse but i'm here to learn more about it so..

wow I couldnt imagine the cost of 4 to 12 mg per day a cycle I wouldn't be surprised tho with a mega dose maybe that's how some guys grow some fast I heard rammy is doing something like this, Im not say this but what I heard from some guys chatting at nationals in pgh last year