Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > HGH, IGF and Insulin Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

HGH, IGF and Insulin Forum Discuss HGH and its effects on the human body.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-06-2005, 03:35 PM
biggriz biggriz is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Rocky Mtns
Posts: 221
Default IGF sticky NEEDED!

Let's put some info. out there for our brothers in Iron. How to mix, dilute, etc. Omnilabs comes pre-mixed..still you've got to add to it. Add what? BA, Bac water? Add how much? etc. This is still a fairly new substance to most, but some have a handle on it now. Help the boys out!!!
Thanks........Biggriz
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-06-2005, 10:25 PM
big gig's Avatar
big gig big gig is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 2,201
Default

bumping for ya. i agree with ya, more knowledge would be benificial to many.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-07-2005, 07:56 AM
bmass bmass is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 250
Default

Reconstituting IGF-1 with white vinegar

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by RedBaron @ AR


I have noticed several posts lately wondering about a good method for reconstituting IGF-1 and a few posts about using vinegar/water to do so. I originally wrote this post at anabolicmonsterz, but since there seems to be a reasonable interest here as well, I will post it for those that might be interested.

I began using this method many months ago mainly out of impatience. I was out of benzyl alcohol, and while I had access to HCl, it wasn't accessible when I wanted to begin my IGF-1 LR3 cycle. I decided to use plain ol' grocery store Distilled White Vinegar. I used the following, which has worked out really well for me....and the feedback I have had from others that I have shared it with has been positive so far. So here it is for anyone that is interested:

The calculation:

Distilled white vinegar is supposed to be standardized to ~5% acetic acid, which would make it 850mM. To get it to the recommended 100mM, you'd want 11.76% white vinegar (100mM/850mM = 11.76%). Since it would be almost impossible to draw out 11.76IU's, I round this to 12, which is certainly going to be close to our desired 100mM.

The filtering process:

I use off the shelf grocery store distilled white vinegar. In order to ensure safety, I filter it using .20u whatman filters. Here is the step by step for those that may not be familiar with filtering using whatmans. What you will want to have on hand before starting out is some sterile vials, some .20u whatman filters, some syringes and needles (I use a 10cc syringe, and .23 gauge 1" needles), and some alcohol swabs.

(1) First draw up about 10cc of the distilled white vinegar

(2) screw on the .20u whatman to the 10cc syringe (or whatever size you use)

(3) screw on a .23 gauge needle (or whatever size you decide to use)

(4) take your sterile vial, swab the top with alcohol, insert a needle for venting.

(5) Insert your syringe/whatman/needle apparatus and slowly push the 10cc's into the sterile vial.

Now you have safe vinegar to use for your reconstituting.

Reconstituting:

How much water/vinegar you reconstitute with is going to somewhat depend on which IGF-1 LR3 you are using. Igtropin is shipped in 100mcg vials, which I usually reconstitute at 1ml(cc) per 100mcg vial. The gropep based IGF-1's are primarily shipped in 1mg vials, and I usually use 3ml - 5mls for these. At any rate, what I do is:


(1) take an alcohol swab and swab the tops of my water, vinegar solution, and IGF-1 vials

(2) take a 3cc syringe with a 23 gauge, 1" needle and draw out .12 cc's of vinegar for the 100mcg vials or .36 cc's(if 3ml) - .60cc's(if 5ml) for the 1mg vials.

(3) next I take this syringe and draw out the water - .88cc's for 100mcg, 2.64cc's(if 3ml) to 4.4cc's(if 5ml) for the 1mg.

*****I realize that I can't get this kind of precision, but I get it as close as possible******

(4) next i poke the needle into the IGF-1 LR3 vial and dribble this solution down the side of the vial, avoid any direct spray on the lyophilized powder until all of the dilutent is in the vial

(5) using a gentle swirling motion, I reconstitute the powder.

(6) I stick the vial in the fridge and it is now ready for use.

Well, I think that about sums it up. Hope this helps some people who have maybe been wondering about using vinegar to reconstitute. I would advise that if you end up using Igtropin, you avoid using BA....use this vinegar method for sure. Igtropin and BA do not get along well together at all.
__________________________________________________ _
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-07-2005, 07:59 AM
bmass bmass is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 250
Default

This is written by lawnsaver over at ology.R3(long) IGF-1...A good base!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

R3(long) IGF-1

1: Type- IGF-1 Long R3 (Anything else is not as effective, and if the person providing it for you doesn't know anything about it, you are asking for trouble.)
2. Storage- the most popular (and most effective) way to store, transport, preserve IGF is by suspending it in sterile BA in a sterile vial.
This will keep your IGF 99% potent for many months at a time in just about ANY indoor storage, I.E.-closet, drawer, etc. (Take it from me, I stored mine because I wasn't ready to use it for about 6 months in my closet... I had fears about its potency, then I started my first week, and BAM I practically cleaned out the fridge.
3. Use- Usage should not exceed 4-5 weeks, and an OFF period should be about the same. Daily dosages work best (split up into 2 seems to make little difference in the Long R3 version) Most people see results at about 40mcg/day, some use as low as 30mcg/day, and some folks even use 80-100mcg. I SUGGEST to ALL first time users no matter what level, to start at about 40-50mcg/day.
4. Administration- I believe in IM injections over sub q, but either seems to be effective. I like IM better because IM using a slin pin is probably the least painful thing one could imagine, even at two times per day. Also, sub Q shots that contain BA, even diluted BA, can leave little nodules that you may not want to feel on your stomach.
5. Mixing- Most IGF comes suspended in BA. Hopefully it is @ 500mcg/ml or even 333mcg/ml (that would be at 2ml/mg and 3ml/mg respectively) Draw out your desired amount and back load a slin pin. Add enough bacteriostatic Water to fill the U100 syringe completely.
Some inject immediately before training, while others choose to do 2 shots spread throughout the day... THEY BOTH WORK WELL. Try both; see which method makes your muscles pop out of your skin.
6. Add plenty of protein, and donít shy away from carbs immediately after training. I used up to 100g of carbs after training, and my body fat went down, all without cardio.

I hope that helps a little, and Iím glad to be lurking around this board again.
More to come.

MORE

The most effective form of IGF is Long R3 IGF-1, it has been chemically altered and has had amino acid changes, which cause it to avoid binding to proteins in the human body and allow it to have a much longer half-life, around 20-30 hours. "Long R3 IGF-1 is an 83 amino acid analog of IGF-1 comprising the complete human IGF-1 sequence with the substation of an Arg(R) for the Glu (E) at position three, hence R3, and a 13 amino acid extension peptide at the N terminus. This analog of IGF-1 has been produced with the purpose of increasing the biological activity of the IGF peptide."

"Long R3 IGF-1 is significantly more potent than IGF-1. The enhanced potency is due to the decreased binding of Long R3 IGF-1 to all known IGF binding proteins. These binding proteins normally inhibit the biological actions of IGF's."

It is also not as expensive since a media grade version is available which is sufficient for bodybuilding use. There is also a receptor grade available but it is VERY expensive and the only noticeable difference between the two would only be able to be noticed in a laboratory setting. The price on the black market for Long R3 IGF-1 can be seen anywhere from $300-$500 per milligram depending on the source, be wary of black market dealers of any IGF since it is a VERY difficult item to obtain. As mentioned IGF is a research product and is only available from a few laboratories in the world and is only available to research companies and biotechnology institutions. For the rest of this article when I say IGF I am now referring to Long R3 IGF-1 for simplicity sake.

There has also been a lot of talk by certain sources claiming to have IGF made by the Eli Lilly company, to clear things up Lilly is a pharmaceutical company and as stated IGF is a research drug and has not yet been approved, Lilly does not and never has manufactured research drugs for retail sale.

The diluents you will need for the IGF are a weak concentration of hydrochloric acid and a sterile buffer (sterile water or bacteriostatic water) the procedure for diluting the IGF is not very difficult, the diluents can be obtained from most local chemical suppliers and a good source of IGF would also be able to supply the necessary diluents.

The most effective length for a cycle of IGF is 50 days on and 20-40 days off. The most controversy surrounding Long R3 IGF-1 is the effective dosage. The most used dosages range between 20mcg/day to 120+mcg/day. IGF is only available by the milligram, one mg will give you a 50 day cycle at 20mcg/day, 2mg will give you a 50 day cycle at 40mcg/day, 3mg will give you a 50 day cycle at 60mcg/day, 4mg will give you a 50 day cycle at 80mcg/day and so on. The dosage issue mainly revolves around how much money you have to spend, plenty of people use the minimum dosage of 20mcg/day and are happy with the results, and in fact several top bodybuilders use the 20mcg/day dosage and are pleased with the results. IGF is most effective when administered subcutaneous and injected once or twice daily at your current dosage. The best time for injections is either in the morning and/or immediately after weight training. __________________
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-07-2005, 08:00 AM
bmass bmass is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 250
Default

Insulin-Like Growth Factor Recombinant 3
IGF-1 R3
IGF1 stands for insulin like growth factor. It mimics insulin in the human body and also at the same time makes the muscles more sensitive to insulinís effects. It is a growth factor and is the most potent one in the human body at that. IGF causes muscle cell hyperplasia, which is an actual splitting and forming of new muscle cells. This was thought to only be possible during puberty. IGF is much more potent at this effect than growth hormone is, in fact almost all of the effects you see from growth hormone come from the increased amount of IGF that your liver produces when the GH is destroyed. So it would be very easy to say that IGF is a much more potent and cheaper alternative to GH use, although GH is more effective for fat loss than IGF due to some other effects that it causes such as metabolism increase and the ability to effectively use more insulin, t3, and anabolic steroids.
Another advantage that IGF has over GH is that it has much more of an affinity to attach to muscle cells instead of bone and organ cells. Growth hormone has been know to cause a lot of organ enlargement and bone elongation since it attaches to all types of receptor cells. IGF is much more likely to go where we want it, our muscle cells. IGF-1 attaches to myogenic stem cells, which are only located in muscle and connective tissues. These myogenic stem cells are responsible for the production of myoblast cells, which in turn are responsible for the buildup and repair of connective tissues (ligaments, tendons, cartilage, and joints to a certain extent).
So from this you can see that IGF-1 is great for increasing the strength of tendons and also for helping to heal existing injuries while at the same time helping to prevent them. IGF-1 is also responsible for increased protein synthesis and amino acid synthesis.
IGF does not have to be used along with anabolic steroids, GH, insulin, or thyroid hormones to be effective. It causes muscle growth on its own. In fact some people prefer to use it during their breaks from steroid cycles since IGF has no effect on natural test production. It could effectively be used along with HCG, Clomid, and PGF2a for a hell of an off cycle stack which would allow your body to return to normal and still allow you to grow!! On its own IGF will give an increase of around 2 lbs. of new solid lean muscle tissue every two weeks, and is also is know for its ability to strip off body fat and GREATLY increase vascularity, body fat decreases of 5-8% over a 50 day cycle are not uncommon. But, of course you will be much happier with the results if you use the IGF along with anabolic steroids, testosterone, and insulin.
The use of steroids along with the IGF allow you to quickly mature and strengthen the new muscle tissue that the IGF has formed, and may also speed the process of hyperplasia. If you need any help setting up a great stack to
use along with the IGF just let me know and I can help you out. I speak with lots of top bodybuilders and guruís so I am very knowledgeable.
The dosage issue for IGF is where the most controversy lies. Dosages used by competitive athletes most commonly range anywhere between 60mcg/day to 100+mcg/day. The trick is finding the dosage that works best for YOU. For most the best results appear when you reach a dosage of 80mcg/day, while some do
receive good results from only 40mcg/day. I personally feel the best results begin to be noticed at a dosage of 100mcg/day. I personally am using 150mcg/day during my current cycle.
Also I should let you know that the form of IGF is the Long R3 analog. It has been chemically altered and has a longer half-life than regular IGF, which only lasts about 10 minutes in the human body once injected. The Long R3 IGF-1 has a half-life of 6-10 hours, so you will only need to inject once or twice per day. The best time to inject is after lifting and in the morning, so it would be best to use half the dosage in the morning and the other half after lifting. This will take maximal advantage of IGFís insulin
mimicking effects.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-07-2005, 11:17 PM
biggriz biggriz is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Rocky Mtns
Posts: 221
Default

GREAT info guys...I'm printing it all now. This really should, but more than likely won't, become a sticky. Thanks boys!!!
Biggriz
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-07-2005, 11:43 PM
big gig's Avatar
big gig big gig is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 2,201
Default

agreed, should become a sticky.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-02-2005, 01:49 PM
Omega Labs's Avatar
Omega Labs Omega Labs is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,361
Default

Guys Im about to put all the info you all will need to know about, what, how, howmuch, when, how manytimes, everything a newbie or a vet could think of Im about to write it up and have it posted... It will have to be after this weekend, but I see the same questions asked over, over, again. I think this will help you all out, and some... So come tuesday nite look in my forums for this ... It wiill be title
....."The Need To Knows Of Administering Lr3igf-1"

You guys take care, and lookforwar to getting this up for ya''ll

Thanks,
Omega
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-02-2005, 09:06 PM
biggriz biggriz is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Rocky Mtns
Posts: 221
Default

Omega goes way out of his way to help us. Thanks Omega!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 07-09-2005, 11:38 AM
keith187 keith187 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 247
Default

omega is the best of the best!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 07-09-2005, 02:07 PM
rhinotat2's Avatar
rhinotat2 rhinotat2 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: US A
Posts: 234
Default

I use & sell a competitive product. My next go around with IGF-1 I am going to give omega a run because I hear so many positives about it here.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 09-04-2005, 06:34 PM
oswaldosalcedo oswaldosalcedo is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 4
Default

buy it from muscle research.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 09-05-2005, 07:34 PM
silntrunin silntrunin is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 10
Default

Heres a little info on reconstituding IGF and how to store. Credit LA for posting this on another board.

Conversion From LA @ MC
I do IM injects but to prepare it here's an easy way.
It comes in 1000mcg per ml.
Take 2 ml of of bacteriostatic water water an add it to the vial it came with. Now you have 1000mcg per 3 ml.
Take 2 slin pins and fill them from the vial. Each pin holds 1ml. Freeze these pins. Each pin will have 333mcg in them and there will be 333mcg left in vial.
Add 2 more ml of of bacteriostatic water to what's remaining in the vial. This gives you 333mcg in 3 ml or approx 100mcg per ml. Now you can use a slin pin to measure out the amount. 30mcg would be 30 on a slin pin, 40 would be 40 and so on.
When you run out, take one of the frozen pins and add it to an empty vial. Add 2 ml of of bacteriostatic water and you have the same solution as before (333mcg in 3 ml or approx 100mcg per ml).
I do mine 5on/2off at 30mcg for 4 weeks. So I end going through 2/3 of a 1000mcg a cycle. So for every 2000mg purchased I get 3 cycles worth.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 09-07-2005, 10:27 AM
KETSUGO3's Avatar
KETSUGO3 KETSUGO3 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: NE Patsland
Posts: 1,060
Default

This is probably the best thread on this subject- I have been on every board looking into this info.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 10-17-2005, 10:51 AM
2strng2bme 2strng2bme is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1
Default

Does IGF alter your moods or personality at all?
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 10-26-2005, 09:28 AM
CARNIVORE CARNIVORE is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: In The Gym
Posts: 163
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2strng2bme
Does IGF alter your moods or personality at all?
I had no prolbems. I ran it the first 4 weeks and post cycle. The stuff rocks if u have a sound diet and work your can off in the gym. Good luck


CARNIVORE
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 11-17-2005, 03:34 PM
needle_newb needle_newb is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 40
Default

Wow, this stuff sounds like a cycle bridging dream.

Does it need to be injected into the muscle you trained ? I can imagine stickign a needle in my erectors
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 11-20-2005, 01:14 PM
DIESEL_MOFO DIESEL_MOFO is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 361
Default

good info
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 01-26-2006, 01:23 PM
THAT THAT is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 2,085
Default

Great info
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 01-26-2006, 10:35 PM
d.s. d.s. is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 25
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by silntrunin
Heres a little info on reconstituding IGF and how to store. Credit LA for posting this on another board.

Conversion From LA @ MC
I do IM injects but to prepare it here's an easy way.
It comes in 1000mcg per ml.
Take 2 ml of of bacteriostatic water water an add it to the vial it came with. Now you have 1000mcg per 3 ml.
Take 2 slin pins and fill them from the vial. Each pin holds 1ml. Freeze these pins. Each pin will have 333mcg in them and there will be 333mcg left in vial.
Add 2 more ml of of bacteriostatic water to what's remaining in the vial. This gives you 333mcg in 3 ml or approx 100mcg per ml. Now you can use a slin pin to measure out the amount. 30mcg would be 30 on a slin pin, 40 would be 40 and so on.
When you run out, take one of the frozen pins and add it to an empty vial. Add 2 ml of of bacteriostatic water and you have the same solution as before (333mcg in 3 ml or approx 100mcg per ml).
I do mine 5on/2off at 30mcg for 4 weeks. So I end going through 2/3 of a 1000mcg a cycle. So for every 2000mg purchased I get 3 cycles worth.

if 1ml is equal to 100U on a insulin needle and the stuff comes in 1ml at 1000mcg. So for a 100mcg a day dose ( split into 50mcg twice daily ) could you not draw up 5unit=50mcg . Forget the BA water and all the freezing needls and hasle. You use one bottle in ten days so you get three kits for 30days. My buddy does this no problems.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 02-26-2006, 12:49 PM
i am what i am
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by d.s.
if 1ml is equal to 100U on a insulin needle and the stuff comes in 1ml at 1000mcg. So for a 100mcg a day dose ( split into 50mcg twice daily ) could you not draw up 5unit=50mcg . Forget the BA water and all the freezing needls and hasle. You use one bottle in ten days so you get three kits for 30days. My buddy does this no problems.

I agree with this.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 03-07-2006, 03:20 PM
tommbstone's Avatar
tommbstone tommbstone is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 307
Default

wow omegalabs brand igf1 is so much eaiser to use. Just draw out 5 iu in amd and shoot 2.5 in left bie shoot 2.5 in right. DONE (or what ever your training that day)

draw out 5 iu more and do it all over again 40min before trainining

NOTHING ELSE except eating and lifting
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 04-22-2006, 03:58 PM
taba's Avatar
taba taba is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 204
Default

You should dilute the reconstituted IGF with Bac Water after it has been recon with AA. Fill the whole pin with Bac Water after you draw your dose. Pull back some air first so you don't get that vacum affect and draw the IGF into the Bac Water vial.

First it makes sure you get all of it in you. 2nd you will not kill the surrounding tissue from injecting straight AA. The less scaring the better. That shit stings. Leave a small air bubble so you can force all of it out of the slin barrel. The couple of clicks of air will not harm you. I us about 5 clicks of air

Omega Labs IGF is one of the best I have tried. It was my first IGF I ever used and I was amazed at the quality when I compared it to the generic brands. Done 3 IGF cycles so far.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 06-15-2006, 02:00 PM
haney99 haney99 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 12
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmass
Reconstituting IGF-1 with white vinegar

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by RedBaron @ AR


I have noticed several posts lately wondering about a good method for reconstituting IGF-1 and a few posts about using vinegar/water to do so. I originally wrote this post at anabolicmonsterz, but since there seems to be a reasonable interest here as well, I will post it for those that might be interested.

I began using this method many months ago mainly out of impatience. I was out of benzyl alcohol, and while I had access to HCl, it wasn't accessible when I wanted to begin my IGF-1 LR3 cycle. I decided to use plain ol' grocery store Distilled White Vinegar. I used the following, which has worked out really well for me....and the feedback I have had from others that I have shared it with has been positive so far. So here it is for anyone that is interested:

The calculation:

Distilled white vinegar is supposed to be standardized to ~5% acetic acid, which would make it 850mM. To get it to the recommended 100mM, you'd want 11.76% white vinegar (100mM/850mM = 11.76%). Since it would be almost impossible to draw out 11.76IU's, I round this to 12, which is certainly going to be close to our desired 100mM.

The filtering process:

I use off the shelf grocery store distilled white vinegar. In order to ensure safety, I filter it using .20u whatman filters. Here is the step by step for those that may not be familiar with filtering using whatmans. What you will want to have on hand before starting out is some sterile vials, some .20u whatman filters, some syringes and needles (I use a 10cc syringe, and .23 gauge 1" needles), and some alcohol swabs.

(1) First draw up about 10cc of the distilled white vinegar

(2) screw on the .20u whatman to the 10cc syringe (or whatever size you use)

(3) screw on a .23 gauge needle (or whatever size you decide to use)

(4) take your sterile vial, swab the top with alcohol, insert a needle for venting.

(5) Insert your syringe/whatman/needle apparatus and slowly push the 10cc's into the sterile vial.

Now you have safe vinegar to use for your reconstituting.

Reconstituting:

How much water/vinegar you reconstitute with is going to somewhat depend on which IGF-1 LR3 you are using. Igtropin is shipped in 100mcg vials, which I usually reconstitute at 1ml(cc) per 100mcg vial. The gropep based IGF-1's are primarily shipped in 1mg vials, and I usually use 3ml - 5mls for these. At any rate, what I do is:


(1) take an alcohol swab and swab the tops of my water, vinegar solution, and IGF-1 vials

(2) take a 3cc syringe with a 23 gauge, 1" needle and draw out .12 cc's of vinegar for the 100mcg vials or .36 cc's(if 3ml) - .60cc's(if 5ml) for the 1mg vials.

(3) next I take this syringe and draw out the water - .88cc's for 100mcg, 2.64cc's(if 3ml) to 4.4cc's(if 5ml) for the 1mg.

*****I realize that I can't get this kind of precision, but I get it as close as possible******

(4) next i poke the needle into the IGF-1 LR3 vial and dribble this solution down the side of the vial, avoid any direct spray on the lyophilized powder until all of the dilutent is in the vial

(5) using a gentle swirling motion, I reconstitute the powder.

(6) I stick the vial in the fridge and it is now ready for use.

Well, I think that about sums it up. Hope this helps some people who have maybe been wondering about using vinegar to reconstitute. I would advise that if you end up using Igtropin, you avoid using BA....use this vinegar method for sure. Igtropin and BA do not get along well together at all.
__________________________________________________ _
I've seen this post a few times, on different boards

The problem I have with this method is that it says to mix the AA and the water together and that I believe is misleading the IGF should only be reconstituted with AA only and the water just used at time of injection.

Below is a couple of quotes from other areas


LR3-IGF-1 Reconstitution Instructions:

1mg of lyophilized LR3-IGF-1


Inject 1ml of AA solution into your vial of IGF,be cautious of the
vacuum in the IGF vial.You will need to control the syringe plunger
so the AA does not forcefully spray down onto the IGF powder.I
would suggest 'venting' the vial first to release this vacuum.You
want to trickle it down the side of the vial slowly and then swirl
the solution gently to mix it into a clear solution.

On a 1ml slin pin each tick is 20mcg of IGF.Draw out the
appropriate amount of IGF and then switch to your vial of sodium
chloride water to dilute it.That's all there is to it.

The most important points I would like to make clear are:

THE ONLY THING that comes in contact with the powder IGF is
the acetic acid(AA) solution being injected into its vial.NOTHING
ELSE is ever injected
into your vial of IGF concentrate,ONLY the AA.You suck up the
sodium chloride water separately.

DO NOT use BA to mix this IGF.That can/will work for gropep IGF
and some others perhaps,but it will turn this chinese produced IGF
into a sludge.Dont do it.

From Omegalabs forum

Ok, guys you can mix your IGF 2 ways, with Bwater or with out. IF you don't plan on using Bwater simply draw the proper amount(your choice) of MCGs into your slin pin and inject. SIMPLE!

Now if you plan to use Bwater along with your IGF LISTEN CAREFULLY!!
FIRST, you draw the IGF in the pin(your choice of MCGs. DO NOT DRAW WATER INTO YOUR PIN FIRST BECAUSE YOU RISK DRIPING WATER INTO YOUR MAIN VIAL AND DAMAGING YOUR IGF DUE TO THE TIME FACTOR IN WATER!! After you draw your IGF you then proceed to draw up your water. You can use any amount of water you choose but i recommend just fill it up but leave enough room in the pin so the liquid has room to stir and mix together. Once mixed with water you need to take it immediately!! IGF CAN ONLY SURVIVE IN WATER FOR A SMALL AMOUNT OF TIME!! Thats it!!

REMEMBER IGF FIRST, WATER SECOND and you will never have a problem.

Hope this clears things up!
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 09-06-2006, 10:09 AM
Grunt76's Avatar
Grunt76 Grunt76 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 297
Default

I like this thread: http://www.outlawmuscle.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=29401

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:15 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.