Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Anabolic Steroid Discussion Discuss anything related to anabolic steroids.

Old 12-12-2018, 09:07 AM

Default Rate these Orals Please!!

I have never messed with orals before. I am in my 40's and been out of this for 10 years. I am looking for your input on the best orals for what I'm looking for. I am in my 40's, about 15 pounds overweight, and good bloodwork, so no liver or other worries. I have been doing my cardio and working out several times a week and eating clean but having a hard time losing once I've gotten past the first 10. I am trying to turn burn this last fat and hopefully have some lean gains that can be seen in my body as I'm newly divorced and back chasing. Losing 10-15 of belly fat and gaining 10-15 in my arms, chest, legs, etc. would be my goals. I have my Test Ena and going to run some Clen as well but I'm looking for one or possibly 2 ORALS to add.
What are your thoughts between Anavar, Winny, Tbol, Primo, Proviron, or others I might be missing? Thanks a bunch!!
I'm not adding another injectable so please don't recommend it. With the Test and Clen what would be the best oral for adding a little more lean mass and tightening?
Old 12-12-2018, 09:39 AM

Anavar, Proviron w some T3... Redrock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikelumber View Post
I have never messed with orals before. I am in my 40's and been out of this for 10 years. I am looking for your input on the best orals for what I'm looking for. I am in my 40's, about 15 pounds overweight, and good bloodwork, so no liver or other worries. I have been doing my cardio and working out several times a week and eating clean but having a hard time losing once I've gotten past the first 10. I am trying to turn burn this last fat and hopefully have some lean gains that can be seen in my body as I'm newly divorced and back chasing. Losing 10-15 of belly fat and gaining 10-15 in my arms, chest, legs, etc. would be my goals. I have my Test Ena and going to run some Clen as well but I'm looking for one or possibly 2 ORALS to add.
What are your thoughts between Anavar, Winny, Tbol, Primo, Proviron, or others I might be missing? Thanks a bunch!!
I'm not adding another injectable so please don't recommend it. With the Test and Clen what would be the best oral for adding a little more lean mass and tightening?
Old 12-12-2018, 03:13 PM
Donating Member

Focus on your diet, thats your problem.

I think redrock gave you the best answer.

You will not lose 10-15 lbs of belly fat and gain 10-15 lbs in muscle at the same time. Focus on one or the other.

Good luck.
Old 12-13-2018, 04:09 PM

Winny will most likely make your joints hurt. And oral primo i wouldnt bother.
Old 12-13-2018, 09:56 PM

Anavar is great for ATP production... Which means more energy expenditure, which equals more calories burned. Something about it that also oxidizes and burns up lower belly fat, NOTHING burns lower belly fat like anavar.

It is also kind of an appetite suppressant, so indirectly its good for fat loss bc you will not want to eat as much.
Old 12-30-2018, 06:30 PM
Donating Member

A lot of people are goi g to say var. but if you looking to put on some lean muscle witch will help burn more calories Tbol is your beat option in my option I really thing this is one oral that is severely over look every one runs to var or dbol I never but on much size with var and dbol I put on size but I also carried more weight with it. Tbol always seemed produce the most desirable and round results. With out a good diet nothing is going to give you the results you really want

English is not my first lanuage i use a translater to write and conver to english so unless you can speak
Thai Loas Khmer and english dont worry about my gramer or spelling
Old 12-30-2018, 07:13 PM

People complain about Winny but its Awesome, I love it . Has its own look it seems to me. Cant stay on it long as others it looses its effect from my experiance.
Old 12-31-2018, 10:31 AM

I'll go along with the provirion (always) and anavar. I'm younger so I use a little winstrol with mine, but the winstrol could give you joint problems. Overall, a solid pick either way.
Old 12-31-2018, 10:49 AM

anadrol and ***
Old 01-01-2019, 12:27 PM

Another vote for Var and Proviron.
Old 01-02-2019, 12:42 PM

Anavar and winstrol. Proviron I would add sub 10% BF. you can alternate 2 days var and 2 days winny or take together.
If you have good var id say 40mg a day and the winny 50-60 mg.
Oral Primo rocks but very expensive and you need 100mg a day or more.