Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Anabolic Steroid Discussion Discuss anything related to anabolic steroids.

Old 10-15-2018, 02:08 AM

Default tren ace sides

hey guys did tren ace for first time in years…started 100mg ed well 7 days in i was getting the worst nausea ever it was awful, and appatite was gone , so i had to have a catarack took off and so i was going to be out for 4 weeks so i stopped tren so not to waste…well im about to start back you guys think doing one cc eod would be better as far as sides??
Old 10-15-2018, 10:32 AM

50mg every other day works well for most everyone unless its underdosed.
Old 10-15-2018, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by b40361 View Post
hey guys did tren ace for first time in years…started 100mg ed well 7 days in i was getting the worst nausea ever it was awful, and appatite was gone , so i had to have a catarack took off and so i was going to be out for 4 weeks so i stopped tren so not to waste…well im about to start back you guys think doing one cc eod would be better as far as sides??
Would 350mg be better than 700mg for sides? LOL, do you think before you type?
Old 10-15-2018, 10:57 AM

75-100mg EOD is MORE than enough. Even 50mg EOD is enough for many people. You will still get sides at that dosage, but not nearly as bad. Tren is very, very strong. You don't need super high dosages.
Old 10-15-2018, 05:55 PM

start at 50mg EOD and gauge how you feel for a few weeks (sides vs benefits) You can always bump it up to 75mg EOD as your body adapts. Once you loose your appetite and get to the point where it keeps you from sleeping at night you won't be recovering from your workouts.
Old 10-15-2018, 10:25 PM
EK Rep

I get fewer sides from tren ace, than I do tren E. One thing I hate is night sweats and changing shirts about 3 times a night. If you do get night sweats, Go to walgreens, walmart or somewhere they have "Black Cohosh" it's for menopausal women who get hot flashes
Old 10-18-2018, 02:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoudidnt View Post
Would 350mg be better than 700mg for sides? LOL, do you think before you type?
I don't get this...dude was just asking a simple question and you post something demeaning and outta your neck..I assume he's just looking for an honest, helpful answer to his question

JJ
Old 10-18-2018, 04:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJJ View Post
I don't get this...dude was just asking a simple question and you post something demeaning and outta your neck..I assume he's just looking for an honest, helpful answer to his question

JJ
Bro, it’s a stupid question. Is less going to cause less sides? No shit.
Old 10-18-2018, 04:43 PM

Its kind of a silly question, but no need for being that condescending to someone asking a question politely.

And yea, 700mg of Tren A for a first timer is what happens when dumb ass "bro's" with a more is better mentality try to post monster dosed cycles of possibly underdosed gear all over the world wide web.

50mg of Tren A eod even for me, someone who is 225 lbs and done several tren runs ends up being too intense after a few weeks.
Old 10-18-2018, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxplosive View Post
Its kind of a silly question, but no need for being that condescending to someone asking a question politely.

And yea, 700mg of Tren A for a first timer is what happens when dumb ass "bro's" with a more is better mentality try to post monster dosed cycles of possibly underdosed gear all over the world wide web.

50mg of Tren A eod even for me, someone who is 225 lbs and done several tren runs ends up being too intense after a few weeks.
Can't disagree with a single thing you said. Spot on.
Old 10-22-2018, 12:59 AM

Quote:
You should start with a low dose, and then you'll find a dose that your body can tolerate
Old 10-22-2018, 01:01 PM

Default Tren A low dose

I got incredible results with 75mg e3d along with 500mg test cup weekly. Less sides but still sweat at night. I did no cardio as the Tren just melted down the fat like magic.
Old 12-04-2018, 10:15 AM

I usually start 100ed or end then when lack of sleep mental side hit adjust dosage or change compounds usually it takes about 4 to 5 weeks to get really bad I will use a few xanax here and there but try not to go over board also the acne
Old 12-05-2018, 11:12 AM
JustinWK
This message has been deleted by JustinWK.
Old 12-05-2018, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxplosive View Post

Thank you for this. Amazing and accurate response.

Don't discourage people from asking questions, regardless of how ridiculous you think they are. That's not what this group is about.

Remember that most people before they come here, are getting advice from a guy who knows a guy, who once knew a big guy. Who knows what kind of nonsense they've been exposed to.

In Honor of Jeff "His Grizzness" Gerlick
Old 12-05-2018, 01:10 PM

Quote:
First, Stop immediately and wait a 5-7 days until you start feeling better.Was it UG gear? I personally noticed that shitty gear makes me feel a lot shitier. Second, Tren Ace was made for cattle. So when you start blasting 100 mg ED, its a shock to the system. I would start at 25mg ed and slowly ramp up to see what you can handle.
I think Parabolin is better for human use unless closer to competition. Also, try good gear like Alpha and see how that works.
Old 12-05-2018, 02:27 PM

I get bad sides from Ace... It's when I do the shots my jaw cramps up and I can feel the tren actually going thru my bloodstream... It's really fucked up.. so unpleasant to where I didn't think I could ever do it again.. than I tried tren enan and I don't get any sides whatsoever..... I'm on 600mg now and the worst I get is a little bit of sweats at night..... Maybe try switching.... But start slow.....I started at 300mg and worked up very slowly .
Old 12-05-2018, 02:35 PM

Jumping into 700mg of tren ace was the mistake, as people have said. If this is even a concern anymore, obviously.

Cut that in half. Then MAYBE consider upping the dosage over time. The average person isn't going to need a lot of tren to see great results, from my experience. I'm not saying that you're guilty of this, but a lot of people rely way too much on the gear now days (I've been guilty of it myself) instead of really dialing in their diets and routines.
Old 12-13-2018, 07:37 PM

I know people swear by injecting Tren A every day but EOD has always worked just peachy for me. Even at 100mg EOD, never really had any sides I couldn't live with. Night sweats and chills are probably the toughest to deal with but that's no biggie.
Old 12-15-2018, 05:30 PM
EK Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshallmadman View Post
I know people swear by injecting Tren A every day but EOD has always worked just peachy for me. Even at 100mg EOD, never really had any sides I couldn't live with. Night sweats and chills are probably the toughest to deal with but that's no biggie.
I agree
Old 12-22-2018, 10:55 PM

I never had any issues running 700mg of Tren A per week when ran with 250-300mg of test along side it. Worst sides I got were night sweats that made me soak through my bed sheets.

High tren low test is the way to go