Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Pictures of Anabolic Steroids.
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Pictures of Anabolic Steroids. Post and view pictures of anabolic steroids.

Old 11-15-2018, 03:55 AM

Default Balkan Pharma Amps and some booty

I'm finally back from the dead after my last cruise. Started this blast off with some anadrol and mast p. Then kicked test into high gear for however long my stock will last. Mast p was mainly meant to keep the bloat of adrol and high test low but damn, I really love the mast from SP. It's probably the best I ever had my hands on. At only 350mg a week I feel fucking euphoric and in a great mood. I've heard this before from others but never had this experience with mast, even at higher doses. Could also be the combination with adrol. But boy this blast is starting of sweet as fuck.

The adrol @ 100mg kicked in after 3 days. By day 5 I already gained 5 lb which is just ridiculous, as I was just popping these on a cruise dose of test and the mast p needed a bit more time to be noticable.
My weight didn't go up any further but that's mainly due to my diet. I guess you can easily put on 10 lb within two weeks with the right amount of salt and carb intake. It will be heaven for your joints and hell for your blood pressure. But you'll be strong as a mf.

The bp susta is really thing and bears no PIP. Just like you'd expect from a premium lab which is also sold in certain pharmacies.

Gotta have to thank my man ugfreak here. The first time I went with him and the first try ever with BP and SP. Both incredible labs. Reminds me of the early days of AP quality wise.
If it wasn't for my fucked up sleeping pattern I would already be blasting tren again. But that's going to have to wait for a bit.

Now I'm sadly out of adrol but already got my other order with ugfreak for clen and more mast. I already posted about the progress I had with bp clen here:
http://www.outlawmuscle.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=166900

And am now contemplating which oral to run next. Tempted to try SP sdrol but I'm afraid of it making me way too lethargic. What do you guys think? What would be beneficial during a slow and steady cut, to make it more fun and efficient?
Old 11-17-2018, 09:23 AM

Gear and ass, a great combination!
Old 11-18-2018, 08:52 AM

Word! Thanks brother!
Old 11-18-2018, 10:10 AM

Thumbs up

Good post

There was never a genius without a tincture of madness. ~Aristotle (384 BC-322 BC)

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle (384 BC-322 BC)
Old 11-19-2018, 03:36 AM

I appreciate it!
Old 12-06-2018, 06:43 PM
EK Rep

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by lestatgear View Post
Gear and ass, a great combination!
We need a like button!