Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Anabolic Steroid Discussion Discuss anything related to anabolic steroids.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-18-2018, 09:41 AM
gymrat182 gymrat182 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 64
Default Going out of town on Cycle

Quick question, I was looking to start a 14 week cycle on monday 11/19/18

It would be short ester cycle
Test Prop
Tren Ace
Mast

I just found out i have to take a flight and be out of town Feb 1- feb 3rd
(Friday, Saturday, Sunday I will not be able to take) 10th week of cycle.

If I plan on pinning ED. Should I plan on waiting until I get back in town until I start or will be okay if i miss 3 days?

Thank you!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-18-2018, 10:13 AM
ohnoudidnt ohnoudidnt is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: MI-YAYO
Posts: 2,108
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gymrat182 View Post
Quick question, I was looking to start a 14 week cycle on monday 11/19/18

It would be short ester cycle
Test Prop
Tren Ace
Mast

I just found out i have to take a flight and be out of town Feb 1- feb 3rd
(Friday, Saturday, Sunday I will not be able to take) 10th week of cycle.

If I plan on pinning ED. Should I plan on waiting until I get back in town until I start or will be okay if i miss 3 days?

Thank you!
Just pin 2 days worth before you leave and 2 days worth when you get back.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-18-2018, 02:25 PM
misfits319's Avatar
misfits319 misfits319 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 4,187
Default

Yeah man, a few days wont kill you. If you're that worried about it, use a longer ester test the week before or so.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-18-2018, 05:08 PM
northcarolina1970 northcarolina1970 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 322
Default

Switch to test e or 3 if ur worried but if u double the dose or tripple the dose it will take atleast 3 days or more from what i understand to get outta u because the dose depents on how long it takes to get out the higher the dose the more time it lingers in the system
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-25-2018, 09:30 PM
pry3abet pry3abet is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 15
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by northcarolina1970 View Post
Switch to test e or 3 if ur worried but if u double the dose or tripple the dose it will take atleast 3 days or more from what i understand to get outta u because the dose depents on how long it takes to get out the higher the dose the more time it lingers in the system
Sorry but thatís not right. Just because you double or triple the dose doesnít change the half life of it. Missing 3 days isnít going to do much if anything. Otherwise use a long ester 2-3 wks before up to when u get back. Keep dosage the same between the two but 3wks out go 75/25 short/long, 2 wks 50/50, 1 wk out 25/75 and the wk of 0/100. 1st wk back 25/75, 2nd wk 50/50, 3rd wk 75/25 and then the remainder just like how you originally planned. Goal here is to keep the same mg/ wk and try to keep your hormone levels as level as possible. Thatís why the gradual increase and decrease of the long esters because of the longer half life
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-26-2018, 05:18 AM
northcarolina1970 northcarolina1970 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 322
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pry3abet View Post
Sorry but thatís not right. Just because you double or triple the dose doesnít change the half life of it. Missing 3 days isnít going to do much if anything. Otherwise use a long ester 2-3 wks before up to when u get back. Keep dosage the same between the two but 3wks out go 75/25 short/long, 2 wks 50/50, 1 wk out 25/75 and the wk of 0/100. 1st wk back 25/75, 2nd wk 50/50, 3rd wk 75/25 and then the remainder just like how you originally planned. Goal here is to keep the same mg/ wk and try to keep your hormone levels as level as possible. Thatís why the gradual increase and decrease of the long esters because of the longer half life
If im wrong then i apologize but alot of guys told me when the levels build up its take longer to get out like if the half lives 2 days and u inject 100mg 2 days later will be 50 percent left and so on and so on if im wrong then i was taught wrong
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-26-2018, 05:27 AM
northcarolina1970 northcarolina1970 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 322
Default

Just did some research the active half lifes say if u inject 200mg test p 2 days later 100 will be left in the system 2 days after that 50 then two after that 25 so the half life doesnt change but the more u inject the longer its active in the system now im not going into a pissing match here 3 sites and 2 forums state this so
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-26-2018, 05:39 AM
ohnoudidnt ohnoudidnt is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: MI-YAYO
Posts: 2,108
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by northcarolina1970 View Post
Just did some research the active half lifes say if u inject 200mg test p 2 days later 100 will be left in the system 2 days after that 50 then two after that 25 so the half life doesnt change but the more u inject the longer its active in the system now im not going into a pissing match here 3 sites and 2 forums state this so
Youíre right about increasing the dose temporarily.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-27-2018, 08:19 PM
pry3abet pry3abet is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 15
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by northcarolina1970 View Post
Just did some research the active half lifes say if u inject 200mg test p 2 days later 100 will be left in the system 2 days after that 50 then two after that 25 so the half life doesnt change but the more u inject the longer its active in the system now im not going into a pissing match here 3 sites and 2 forums state this so
The more you inject doesn’t change the half life, which means it doesn’t become active longer. Half life always stays the same. Using your formula from above, change out 200mg to 600, 2 days later it’ll be 300, then two days later 150 and so on. If you want it to be active longer in your system then longer esters like test e or c. The total purpose of knowing half lives is to keep your hormone levels as level as possible. If you want to triple your dosage before leaving for a few days you are just spiking your test levels. Over all goal for example is to keep 500mg in ur system at all times/every week and not have one at 800, another 300, another 600 and so on.

Last edited by pry3abet : 11-27-2018 at 08:22 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-27-2018, 08:26 PM
Mack's Avatar
Mack Mack is online now
Euroking Rep
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Birmingham UK
Posts: 7,992
Default

You are WAY overthinking this buddy

You are sweating 3 days?

Gear is a lifetime commitment for serious users

3 days one way or the other on occasion so what?

Just keepin it real man

Just stick that shit and keep pounding
__________________
"Your Euroking Reps are: Irish_2003 and Mack. We are here to serve you PM us anytime about anything."
NEW CONTEST SOON PAY OUT IS CASH MONEY

DP EMAIL ONLY SALE IS ON!!!!!
$2 Amps @ www.euroking-Gear.co

*New Shipping = No source is faster*
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 11-27-2018, 09:14 PM
DtownButch DtownButch is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 303
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by northcarolina1970 View Post
If im wrong then i apologize but alot of guys told me when the levels build up its take longer to get out like if the half lives 2 days and u inject 100mg 2 days later will be 50 percent left and so on and so on if im wrong then i was taught wrong
You are correct about the half life. Half life is constant. But the amount of half life cycles is dependent on the dose. The higher the dose the more half lives will be involved.

16---->8-------->4-------->2-----------1

now increase the dose

128---->64---->32---->16---->8---->4----->2------1

So long story short the higher the dose the more half lives are involve the longer the drug is in your system.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 11-27-2018, 09:18 PM
DtownButch DtownButch is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 303
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoudidnt View Post
Just pin 2 days worth before you leave and 2 days worth when you get back.
This is exactly what I would do!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 11-28-2018, 10:22 AM
northcarolina1970 northcarolina1970 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 322
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DtownButch View Post
You are correct about the half life. Half life is constant. But the amount of half life cycles is dependent on the dose. The higher the dose the more half lives will be involved.

16---->8-------->4-------->2-----------1

now increase the dose

128---->64---->32---->16---->8---->4----->2------1

So long story short the higher the dose the more half lives are involve the longer the drug is in your system.
Exactly
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 11-28-2018, 10:24 AM
northcarolina1970 northcarolina1970 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 322
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoudidnt View Post
Youíre right about increasing the dose temporarily.
My point exactly brother
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 11-28-2018, 10:29 AM
northcarolina1970 northcarolina1970 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 322
Default

The active life isnt the same as the half life active life has to measured using the half life of each.compound
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 11-30-2018, 12:18 PM
JustinWK's Avatar
JustinWK JustinWK is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,310
Default

What Mack said...

Who really cares? Miss the three days, you'll be fine. If you want to increase the dose prior to the trip, God bless.

You're really not going to notice 3 days off. Let's be real here.
__________________
"You only live once. If you do it right, once is enough."

In Honor of Jeff "His Grizzness" Gerlick
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 12-05-2018, 12:06 AM
Xxplosive Xxplosive is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,858
Default

Just take 1.5x your normal dosages so the half life stays up. Didn't read through all the details but i don't think im the only one suggesting this.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 12-05-2018, 12:16 PM
Pahlevan Pahlevan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 59
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gymrat182 View Post
Quick question, I was looking to start a 14 week cycle on monday 11/19/18

It would be short ester cycle
Test Prop
Tren Ace
Mast

I just found out i have to take a flight and be out of town Feb 1- feb 3rd
(Friday, Saturday, Sunday I will not be able to take) 10th week of cycle.

If I plan on pinning ED. Should I plan on waiting until I get back in town until I start or will be okay if i miss 3 days?

Thank you!
If traveling in country take pre filled syringes in your checked luggage. If not an option is to take some oral Winny and Anavar for that week. The compounds you're taking are fast acting so you'll be back in the saddle quick.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.