Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Beginner's Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Beginner's Forum For people who are new to any part of this sport you may ask your questions here without fear of being flamed.

Old 11-30-2018, 08:17 PM

Default Testosterone therapy fir pain

Hi new here and am thinking of getting set up with testosterone therapy for chronic back pain anyone ever deal with this and did it work and will i put on some muscle thanks
Old 12-01-2018, 01:05 PM

Aint going to help your back pain. It sure never helped with pain from any of my manual labor jobs or my degenerative disk. Some people say gh helps pain some people say no.ísome say tb500 and bpc157 work others says you just feel lighter with empty pockets. Working your core and support muscles or physical therapy is probably the best course.
Old 12-01-2018, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhbskull21 View Post
Aint going to help your back pain. It sure never helped with pain from any of my manual labor jobs or my degenerative disk. Some people say gh helps pain some people say no.ísome say tb500 and bpc157 work others says you just feel lighter with empty pockets. Working your core and support muscles or physical therapy is probably the best course.
4iu HGH definitely kept my pain away but it hurt my wallet.
Old 12-03-2018, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoudidnt View Post
4iu HGH definitely kept my pain away but it hurt my wallet.
Youre a whole nother animal. Didnt the mil fuck your back up, then you got surgery, then you trippled your body weight deadlifting. Fucken robot.
Old 12-04-2018, 04:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhbskull21 View Post
Def not gonna help with back pain. If that was the case, so many BBers wouldn't have gotten hooked on Nubain. Growth doesn't help either..I've done at least 75 kits in my lifetime and it didn't help at all-nor does it help any of my boys

JJ