Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > HGH, IGF and Insulin Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

HGH, IGF and Insulin Forum Discuss HGH and its effects on the human body.

Old 02-16-2017, 03:08 AM

T3 and T4:
Body makes T3 and T3 is converted to T4 - the active hormone. Most thyroid replacement is via T4 because it's the active hormone. However, most people feel superior on combo of T3T4. T3 has shorter 1/2 life so it would need to be dosed 2x per day and T4 once per day. Some people are poor converters of T3 to T4.

Regarding the hgh study posted, I think too much is being read into the results. But results suggests that replacement with T4 would be better than T3. That said the study is too small to be accurate and people with growth hormone deficiencies likely have other metabolic consequences.

For the record exogenous T3/4 driving down TSH is not ideal for health. You are really messing with the body's thermostat.
Old 02-17-2017, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatchhunter View Post
While this a super old thread, I'll post it even Tren is anabolic enough to handle a higher dose of T3. T3 used sparingly and maybe precontest is great. But T3 is sooo catabolic. I've read T4 and GH mix well. But T4 if you are
Low naturally is good. I haven't played enough with T4 to know for sure, but T3 killed
My gains and made me flat
Same with me and I was taking Tren at the time too. I def leaned out hard from the T3 but in the end it wasn't worth the catabolism that also occurred.
Old 11-10-2018, 07:00 AM

I love MK's comment that he doesn't get lean he just gets less fat... That's hilarious and I totally relate to that....I'm same way .

I was on t4 100mcg with t3 cycled in and out at 50-75mcg for probably well over a year.. was running about 6-7iu gh daily and I just stopped the gh cold and I didn't notice anything except that I seemed more tired.....it didn't even occur to me at the time that it had to lethargy from doing too much gh without any thyroid meds.... Thru back in 100mcg t4 about 6 weeks later and it improved.....

I'm sure if I was only on 3-4iu at the most I wouldn't have had any lethargy... . But I didn't have any sort of rebound weight gain or anything when I stopped the thyroid meds... .. I was nervous, I had no idea what too expect but it was nothing.. just a bit lethargic
Old 03-30-2019, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bca21 View Post
You are so naive... Did I say there is a article that a particularly towards rats taking hgh on cycle with t3 and t4 no I said the conversion of drug doses is different when comparing rats to humans... But I'm sure you'll see the hundreds of articles and claim there not credible because God him self did not post them. You are verynargumentive so I will just say your right, and everything you say is right as well. I bet your a ripped lean monster
Is there a credible article that guarantees God himself did not post said articles himself?