Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > HGH, IGF and Insulin Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

HGH, IGF and Insulin Forum Discuss HGH and its effects on the human body.

Old 11-01-2018, 12:47 PM

Default Time off HGH

MD is recommending I take a 3 months off per year running 3-4ius the other 9 months. Body building friends of mine have been taking 6-8ius for years with no coming off. Anyone have any reliable info/input on this issue?
Old 11-01-2018, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by housemoney View Post
MD is recommending I take a 3 months off per year running 3-4ius the other 9 months. Body building friends of mine have been taking 6-8ius for years with no coming off. Anyone have any reliable info/input on this issue?
If you donít plan on being a top tier bodybuilder, take a break.
Old 11-01-2018, 05:16 PM

I just took a 2 month break and ramping up again. I think some people get better response after taking a break. There are no negatives with taking a break on everything!
Old 11-01-2018, 05:54 PM

I don’t beleieve hgh is on the same range as anabolic compounds as far as usuage and breaks etc. I have been using hgh under endo care for a few years now. It’s more of a life time commitment honestly. Only time I’d consider a break is if I was using superphysiological doses. Standard 2-5iu? No.
Old 11-01-2018, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerstroke32 View Post
I donít beleieve hgh is on the same range as anabolic compounds as far as usuage and breaks etc. I have been using hgh under endo care for a few years now. Itís more of a life time commitment honestly. Only time Iíd consider a break is if I was using superphysiological doses. Standard 2-5iu? No.
5iu isnít normal ranges lol wtf?
Old 11-02-2018, 06:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoudidnt View Post
5iu isnít normal ranges lol wtf?
It is not as an intense dose as thought, the key is to monitor your igf, the amount of alleged iu you put in your body is irrelevant, as is the Gh serum readings, the igf is the point. Anything 500+ on igf readings in my opinion and my docs would be over the top.
Old 11-02-2018, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerstroke32 View Post
It is not as an intense dose as thought, the key is to monitor your igf, the amount of alleged iu you put in your body is irrelevant, as is the Gh serum readings, the igf is the point. Anything 500+ on igf readings in my opinion and my docs would be over the top.
Serum is irrelevant? Lmao, ok guy.
Old 11-02-2018, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoudidnt View Post
Serum is irrelevant? Lmao, ok guy.
Yes, to an extent, obviously you want Gh serum to be present but there are many peptides that can spike a Gh serum reading, they is your igf levels. Incomplete proteins and amino acid sequence from poorly engineered Gh can also raise Gh serum but fall short of bodily utilization.
Old 11-02-2018, 01:33 PM

Dont forget the other side of long term higher dosing, Insulin sensitivity. So in that case its good to take a break, Unless you want to use low doses of slin. That said blood work would determine this.
Old 11-02-2018, 01:58 PM

Insulin insensitivity is going to happen regardless and it dose/person specific, this is why it is important to have a glucose meter and test faster blood sugar regularly. Metformin, berberine and insulin itself can correct this if it occurs, though insulin should be avoided if possible.
Old 11-02-2018, 02:41 PM

I've been watching my glucose levels which have stayed in upper range, so that's fine. What bloodwork should I have pulled? IGF and GH serum?
Old 11-02-2018, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by housemoney View Post
I've been watching my glucose levels which have stayed in upper range, so that's fine. What bloodwork should I have pulled? IGF and GH serum?
Try supplementing berberine to help bring it down, visit www.privatemdlabs.com for personal blood panels, you order it, get it pulled at local labcorps and then they will email you the results. Ensure the blood panel you order has igf, usually under the bodybuilder or male hormone panels.
Old 02-26-2019, 06:31 AM

I usually take weekends off, then after around 3 months, take a couple of weeks or so off.

Ill run for around 7 months, not taking weekends off and i decided to take a month off because i was feeling too lethargic.

When i started it again, energy was great and as soon as i start to feel lethargic, ill take another break.

Whatever cant kill me, has allready made me 10 X stronger!!

God made men
Men made steroids
Steroids made gods!

Last edited by SiKbOy : 02-26-2019 at 06:36 AM.
Old 03-11-2019, 01:38 PM

I don’t think you really need to take a break completely from hgh although a couple months at half the normal dosage may be good to lower rbc count since using bodybuilding dosages of HGH can and will increase RBC count in the bone marrow ...dose dependantly. Also higher dosages of hgh can elevate liver enzymes and BP..so be sure to monitor these while on higher dosages , and use BP meds if needed. Hence why a little break or lower dosage can be of benefit...so your Blood thickness doesn’t get out of whack (talking from 8+iu hgh daily). I’ve done some research on Pentoxifylline and it seems to improve blood flow from the literature which is good for juiceheads and hgh users (on the higher end, 8iu+) ...anyone have any experience with it? Or even with blood thinners while “on”. Kinda curious to hear if anyone’s dabbled that route for safety reasons
Old 03-15-2019, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtasty21 View Post
I donít think you really need to take a break completely from hgh although a couple months at half the normal dosage may be good to lower rbc count since using bodybuilding dosages of HGH can and will increase RBC count in the bone marrow ...dose dependantly. Also higher dosages of hgh can elevate liver enzymes and BP..so be sure to monitor these while on higher dosages , and use BP meds if needed. Hence why a little break or lower dosage can be of benefit...so your Blood thickness doesnít get out of whack (talking from 8+iu hgh daily). Iíve done some research on Pentoxifylline and it seems to improve blood flow from the literature which is good for juiceheads and hgh users (on the higher end, 8iu+) ...anyone have any experience with it? Or even with blood thinners while ďonĒ. Kinda curious to hear if anyoneís dabbled that route for safety reasons
Hey man, were you on the Anabolex board back in the day?

Was he the greatest of all time? No idea, it's an impossible standard. Who cares? He was awesome, and that should be enough.