Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > HGH, IGF and Insulin Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

HGH, IGF and Insulin Forum Discuss HGH and its effects on the human body.

Old 07-03-2017, 04:47 PM

Default How much HGH?

I've been a member for 13 years and never tried HGH. I usually run 1000mg of Test E, Test C or Sust 400mg of Tren E per week and add an oral, either 50-75mg Anadrol or 60mg of Dbol per day. My question..... how much HGH a day? I know this a stupid question, I've done at least 20 cycles over the last 13 years. I need I some advice from you guys. I'm 63 years young and been using steroids for 20 years. People tell me I look 50. 48" chest, 18" arms 6'1" 220 lbs. So how much should I use? I want to use pharm grade and it's expensive. Thanks guys... it's good to be back!!

Last edited by Oldbastard : 07-03-2017 at 04:50 PM.
Old 07-03-2017, 07:25 PM

Your 63 and using 1000mg of test, 400mg of tren and a Anadrol??? Wtf is wrong with you?
Old 07-03-2017, 07:44 PM

nothings wrong with me....
Old 07-03-2017, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbastard View Post
I've been a member for 13 years and never tried HGH. I usually run 1000mg of Test E, Test C or Sust 400mg of Tren E per week and add an oral, either 50-75mg Anadrol or 60mg of Dbol per day. My question..... how much HGH a day? I know this a stupid question, I've done at least 20 cycles over the last 13 years. I need I some advice from you guys. I'm 63 years young and been using steroids for 20 years. People tell me I look 50. 48" chest, 18" arms 6'1" 220 lbs. So how much should I use? I want to use pharm grade and it's expensive. Thanks guys... it's good to be back!!
I'm by far no expert in HGH I have done it a time or two. Are you looking for over all health and looks?? Or for growth?? So I believe normal protocols are 1-2IU daily for over all health and I think up to 4IU . And 6-10IU for growth. With that being said, someone please step in and feel free to correct me, but most people start at 1IU and work thru the sides from there. From what I can remember about 2IU was what I was feeling good at and didn't have so much arthritis feeling. Just like anything you have to see how ur body holds up to it.

FYI.. Great job on being ur age and crushing it still. Happy for your bro. I'm 15 yrs the young atleast then u but I hope to be going super strong like that when I reach ur age. Kuddos
Old 07-03-2017, 09:59 PM
Direct Rep

Quote:
ALOT!! ..it's gonna take a great number of iu's for you ..so forget HG

+ after 60 you need to inject GH directly into your ball sack for best results ..or you can just bang it intra-testicle for super fast rejuvenating results

..good luck you ole pole smoker lol

***www.RACETROPIN.com***

***RACETROPIN GH***
HPLC TESTED @99.585% PURE
(..and low 1.067% DIMER, so nearly 100% bioavailable!!)

d-vip@securenym.net <-NEW EMAIL!!
(..or simply PM orders straight to DIRECT)

https://ugmuscle.com/t/some-serious-...ru-sources/570
^^^MUST READ FOR EVERY MEMBER ..TRUTH EXPOSED!!
Old 07-03-2017, 10:27 PM

Default More is not always better!!

Just my two cents, but if you are planning on going the gh route, prepare for the long haul, slow and steady wins the race in my personal experience. Having used generic hgh and pharm grade there is a noticable difference in the quality of the two! Momma always said, "You get what you pay for!"
As long as you are prepared to endure the cost of the pharm grade there are several sponsor running some good deals on "Genotropin/36iu pens!"
I would highly recomend starting at 1iu daily and continue that for 3/4 weeks see how you feel and how your body will react to the hormone. I personally like 3iu daily and I ran it for 3 months straight and backed down to 1iu for a month, and continue to cycle my gh at 3iu x 3 months and 1iu x 1 month.

I use a blast and cruise protocal with my test/aas, and when blasting either bulking or cutting, I always run my AAS blast with my 3iu regimen.
I am 5'10 260lbs 10/12% bf and happy with how I look and feel. I am over the days of getting on stage and don't find it necessary to diet quite as I once did. The gh is a huge contributor to my physique, along with the nectar of the God's Trenbelone.

-JOB01
Old 07-04-2017, 01:07 PM

Thanks for the advise. I know about a supplier that has 36iu pens. they run about $320-360. At 4iu a day that would last only 9 days. At that rate it costs over $1000 per month. I think I have to rethink this. I don't want to pay $6000 a month for a 6 month long cycle. how do you guys afford this? I'm retired and get $1400 from SS and $2600 from my pension. I really don't want to use my 401K.I live on the beach in Pawleys Island SC and want to buy a second house in CA. Sorry for my life story.
Old 07-04-2017, 03:24 PM
Donating Member

Quote:
Thanks for the advise. I know about a supplier that has 36iu pens. they run about $320-360. At 4iu a day that would last only 9 days. At that rate it costs over $1000 per month. I think I have to rethink this. I don't want to pay $6000 a month for a 6 month long cycle. how do you guys afford this? I'm retired and get $1400 from SS and $2600 from my pension. I really don't want to use my 401K.I live on the beach in Pawleys Island SC and want to buy a second house in CA. Sorry for my life story.
Find some quality generics, they're considerably cheaper.
Meditropes and The Grey Top are probably the top two.

BTW you can get pharm grade for quite a bit cheaper then what you mentioned.

Last edited by hevi-head : 07-04-2017 at 03:27 PM.
Old 07-04-2017, 05:01 PM

Hey OP, I hope to be in your position one day, congrats. Once you start running good hgh you will want to run as much as you can afford. Like the guy above me said find a good generic. He recommended the same ones I would. Start low like 2 iu's am and pm then work your way up. Good luck.
Old 07-04-2017, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT-1 View Post
Your 63 and using 1000mg of test, 400mg of tren and a Anadrol??? Wtf is wrong with you?
Actually, I hope I can run cycles like that when I am that age.

That is fucking awesome bro!!!!!!!
Old 07-04-2017, 09:24 PM

Meditropes are legit. When I upped my dose I had to go back down my hands and feet swelled up so much. Couldn't even see any bones on my feet. It was like I was pregnant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-13-2017, 02:29 PM
Biker/Bowhunter Moderator

Quote:
Good to see you back. Nice to have someone older than me on here.
I'll be 56 next month and running a cutter or 500mg test 500mg tren 600mg Mast 50mg ed Proviron 50mg ed Var. Don't listen to the negitive BS it's all about blood and taking good care of yourself.
I would recommend 2-3 ius ed if your looking for anti aging and overall health benefits. I need to get on it myself for life at this stage...........11

DONT ASK ME SOURCE RELATED QUESTIONS. PERIOD

I didn't say I wouldn't go fishing with the man, what Im saying is, he comes near me I'm puttin him against the wall.
Old 07-25-2017, 10:36 PM

O.B. good to see you post, keep us posted on your results. I have a daughter in college so no hgh for me, just test cause it's cheap, but i would like to hear and see your results from a couple iu a day after a few months in.

juaneye
Old 09-10-2017, 02:52 PM

I'd run a couple of those 36iu pins at 1iu ED (anti-aging dose) and see how your body reacts to the hormone and most importantly, how you feel. Probably going to feel pretty good with little sides.

You can always go up but slow and steady is the way to go unless you're trying to grow muscle and that's a different conversation.

Give some feedback if you start. Would be interested in what it does for you being your age and having never done it before.
Old 09-10-2017, 08:45 PM

I have to wonder is it really worth it ? I would like to hear Macks opinion on it . He mentioned in another thread he has been doing it for the first time for about a month now and is kinda near the same age. Although I know it has been donated to him I would like to know what he has to say
Old 10-03-2017, 02:21 AM

For bulking I use 8 i.u. M/W/F. For cutting and cruising 4 i.u. ED. Even for Anti Aging I would recommend 3 to 4 i.u. Are you planning to use Metformin too? It got some awesome Anti Aging Effects and also it makes sense to use it especially when taking HGH.

But even as standalone drug it makes really sense also for non diabetics. Up the dosage slowly if you decide to add it.
Old 03-29-2018, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Wasn’t your avatar General Patton ? Is that you ?
Old 03-29-2018, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Old 03-29-2018, 11:28 PM
Direct Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooki View Post
no brother ..i think that you'r thinkin' of "Tenman"

***www.RACETROPIN.com***

***RACETROPIN GH***
HPLC TESTED @99.585% PURE
(..and low 1.067% DIMER, so nearly 100% bioavailable!!)

d-vip@securenym.net <-NEW EMAIL!!
(..or simply PM orders straight to DIRECT)

https://ugmuscle.com/t/some-serious-...ru-sources/570
^^^MUST READ FOR EVERY MEMBER ..TRUTH EXPOSED!!
Old 03-30-2018, 06:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOUR DIESEL View Post
no brother ..i think that you'r thinkin' of "Tenman"
Thats right !!!
Old 05-08-2018, 03:19 AM

Quote:
Hello Bro, please PM me to gain the solid HGH(10iu/vial 10vial/kit)
Old 05-08-2018, 04:15 PM

At your age, drop the test for about 3 weeks, let your test n Igf #’s bottom out, find a good liberal HRT doc and get a script for Gh and test, let your insurance pay for it