Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Female Anabolic Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Female Anabolic Forum Discuss anything related to female bodybuilding and fitness.

Old 07-02-2016, 12:03 AM
Biker/Bowhunter Moderator

Welcome to Outlaw, great place to be. Welcome another 50+ to the club .............11

DONT ASK ME SOURCE RELATED QUESTIONS. PERIOD

I didn't say I wouldn't go fishing with the man, what Im saying is, he comes near me I'm puttin him against the wall.
Old 07-03-2016, 09:30 PM

Always great to see a fellow female bodybuilder/fitness enthusiast.

I hung up my two piece in 2000 and lots have changed, I don't even know what the differences are other then Ms. Olympia has been re-named to Phoenix Rising or something of that sort.

But yes, this forum is friendly and understanding as far as AAS and PEDs go.

When is your next show? Are you at NPC level? Good luck!
Old 07-04-2016, 07:14 AM
Female Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBSS View Post
Good luck on the comeback! We're still working out the details on what her cycles will be. "Bullking" we were thinking NPP and for cutting going with anavar or winstrol. I see you have experience with EQ, how about NPP?
Yes absolutely! NPP is a great choice for packing on some muscle, and then stacking it with some Anavar or Winstrol tabs, will produce some outstanding results! Good Luck!
Old 07-04-2016, 07:21 AM
Female Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleven11 View Post
Welcome to Outlaw, great place to be. Welcome another 50+ to the club .............11
Hey Thanks for the warm welcome Eleven! We that are over 50, are not getting older.. we're getting BETTER! And speaking of warm... the girl in your avatar, must have some very warm buns, after keeping hers so close to the oven! Lol!
Old 07-04-2016, 07:48 AM
Female Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yac_50k View Post
Always great to see a fellow female bodybuilder/fitness enthusiast.

I hung up my two piece in 2000 and lots have changed, I don't even know what the differences are other then Ms. Olympia has been re-named to Phoenix Rising or something of that sort.

But yes, this forum is friendly and understanding as far as AAS and PEDs go.

When is your next show? Are you at NPC level? Good luck!
Thanks for the welcome Yac50k. Its nice to know that there are a few of us, that are still holding our own! I am training hard now, to compete in some various shows next year, to see how well I place against the competition. I do have quite a bit of muscle maturity going for me to start with, so I am quite confident going into this. I was given pro qualified status at one of my last shows, before the accident I was involved in. But I will compete for some practice, and also kick some 'young ass', in the Amatuer open class, upon my return. And from there, its onward to kick some 'old ass' at the Masters! Lol! I'm just gonna have some FUN with it, and try not to ruin it, by pressuring myself out too much, worrying about the outcome. Because my theory is, if you can't have FUN, and enjoy yourself during the whole process... what's the point of all the hard work? So while my main objective is to be granite hard and balanced overall, my motive is to just have FUN!

Last edited by Shes-got-legs : 07-04-2016 at 07:53 AM.
Old 07-10-2016, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shes-got-legs View Post
Yes absolutely! NPP is a great choice for packing on some muscle, and then stacking it with some Anavar or Winstrol tabs, will produce some outstanding results! Good Luck!

First off welcome to OLM.. You will enjoy being here some of these dudes know there shit.

Secondly, how much NPP, Anavar and Winni do you run during a cycle? I have a female friend who is in her 50's and is always looking to tighten up. She usually runs Deca, but I was looking into possibly having her change to NPP. Any suggestions on dose? She's about 5'1", 105 pd, and around 9 to 10 percent body fat. She's pretty fucking toned. I've suggested running Var at 10mg daily for 5 weeks in beginning of her cycle and the last 4 weeks take about 10 mgs of Winni.
What do you think? Thanks
Old 07-11-2016, 07:44 AM
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burkawitz View Post
First off welcome to OLM.. You will enjoy being here some of these dudes know there shit.

Secondly, how much NPP, Anavar and Winni do you run during a cycle? I have a female friend who is in her 50's and is always looking to tighten up. She usually runs Deca, but I was looking into possibly having her change to NPP. Any suggestions on dose? She's about 5'1", 105 pd, and around 9 to 10 percent body fat. She's pretty fucking toned. I've suggested running Var at 10mg daily for 5 weeks in beginning of her cycle and the last 4 weeks take about 10 mgs of Winni.
She's 9-10% and looking to "tighten up"?
That's lean as fuck for a woman.
Old 07-12-2016, 12:34 AM

A Big Welcome to the humble place of OLM !!!!
I too will be 50 this year. Still have the fire burning though =)
Old 07-12-2016, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Thanks Mac!
I have been involved with the sport of bodybuilding, longer than a lot of members of various boards have even been inhaling AIR! And I have some relatively thick skin, when it comes to ignoring assholes, or those with a 'Tren Ego' (phony ego) problem! Also, i'm quite sure that absolutely nothing, or no one, on this board, could ever be anywhere NEAR as bad, as the utterly 'no class' pathetic individuals, who just generally enjoy disrespecting others, over on MESO. That is one focked up board, let me tell you! With more complete jackasses for members, than i've seen anywhere. They really do set the bar as LOW as they possibly can over there, and their actually mighty proud of it. 'MESO' the board where only the total 'shit in society' rise to the top, while any good people, are systematically kept down... especially if their a woman! Its really quite amusing to read how many members over on MESO, that have had their wives or girlfriends, just up and walk out on them! They even brag about it, like its a good thing? "Wifey left me cuz of the Tren... but i'm back on here and training hard again!" Unquote; Like... "UGG ME TARZAN, KING OF APES!" Seriously though... it really amazes me that there are individuals who call themselves 'MEN'... yet they get their 'shits and giggles' from physically and mentally, beating women down, as far as they possibly can? What a bunch of absolute focking DIRTBAGS! I must say there are as many as (3) guys over on MESO, who are pretty decent individuals. Anyway, Thank You... and the rest of the good members of this board, for permitting me the rather long rant here. And, Much Respect to the Veterans... and Gentlemen, who belong to this board.
welcome

Now i personally love meso in a way, no deleted threads or controlled sponsor section and pretty much an open book, BUT i agree there is ALOT of ass holes... and due to pretty much no moderation, the ass holes stay and dont get banned as they would on most sites for jack assery.
I do like how the board is BUT i would up the banning and deleting attacking posts etc. and add a few decent mods to enforce this.
if they atleast enforced the no excessive flaming rule it wouldent be soo bad, iv been attacked a bunch of times there in past. first time left me not going back for over a year, and it was very childish attacks and hard hardheadedness by a known member (scally) .
havent had any issues as of late aside from a name calling from posting in a ugls thread lol.
Old 07-12-2016, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Thanks for the welcome Yac50k. Its nice to know that there are a few of us, that are still holding our own! I am training hard now, to compete in some various shows next year, to see how well I place against the competition. I do have quite a bit of muscle maturity going for me to start with, so I am quite confident going into this. I was given pro qualified status at one of my last shows, before the accident I was involved in. But I will compete for some practice, and also kick some 'young ass', in the Amatuer open class, upon my return. And from there, its onward to kick some 'old ass' at the Masters! Lol! I'm just gonna have some FUN with it, and try not to ruin it, by pressuring myself out too much, worrying about the outcome. Because my theory is, if you can't have FUN, and enjoy yourself during the whole process... what's the point of all the hard work? So while my main objective is to be granite hard and balanced overall, my motive is to just have FUN!
GREAT MiND SET YOU HAVE!! : )
Old 07-12-2016, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hevi-head View Post
She's 9-10% and looking to "tighten up"?
That's lean as fuck for a woman.
She's pretty chiseled bud. But for some reason she thinks she has belly fat.. Bottom line, she's a nut job.. I'll try to get pics to post..
Old 08-03-2016, 04:12 AM
Female Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burkawitz View Post

Hey 'Burk' and Thank You for the welcome. I sincerely apologize for the delay responding... I was on vacation in Sanibel Island, Florida for 2 weeks! Whoo-Hoo! I absolutely LOVE IT down there! I do Sanibel Island every year in July. Anyway, to answer your question, I would switch your girl over to NPP, and get her off of the long acting Deca all together. A really good stack would be to have her run 1 ml. of NPP, along with 1 ml. of Primobolan Enanthate, every 5 days. Then add your 10 mgs. of Anavar or 10 mgs. of Stanozolol oral to that, and she will get phenomenal results, if she has decent genetics. I personally like to start off with Anavar, and then finish out with the Winstrol-V. If you have any other questions, hit me up anytime.
Old 08-03-2016, 04:16 AM
Female Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneFitDad View Post
A Big Welcome to the humble place of OLM !!!!
I too will be 50 this year. Still have the fire burning though =)
Hey there 'One Fit Dad' and Thank You so much for the warm welcome! We 50 year olds aren't getting older.. we're getting BETTER! Much success to you in the future, with your training!
Old 08-03-2016, 04:21 AM
Female Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by juced_porkchop View Post
welcome

Now i personally love meso in a way, no deleted threads or controlled sponsor section and pretty much an open book, BUT i agree there is ALOT of ass holes... and due to pretty much no moderation, the ass holes stay and dont get banned as they would on most sites for jack assery.
I do like how the board is BUT i would up the banning and deleting attacking posts etc. and add a few decent mods to enforce this.
if they atleast enforced the no excessive flaming rule it wouldent be soo bad, iv been attacked a bunch of times there in past. first time left me not going back for over a year, and it was very childish attacks and hard hardheadedness by a known member (scally) .
havent had any issues as of late aside from a name calling from posting in a ugls thread lol.
Hey Juiced Porkchop,Thank You kindly sir for the welcome to OLM. I like it much better on this site, than over on MESO. The atmosphere is so much nicer here, and the air is fresher and a lot easier to breathe! Lol!
Old 08-03-2016, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Hey 'Burk' and Thank You for the welcome. I sincerely apologize for the delay responding... I was on vacation in Sanibel Island, Florida for 2 weeks! Whoo-Hoo! I absolutely LOVE IT down there! I do Sanibel Island every year in July. Anyway, to answer your question, I would switch your girl over to NPP, and get her off of the long acting Deca all together. A really good stack would be to have her run 1 ml. of NPP, along with 1 ml. of Primobolan Enanthate, every 5 days. Then add your 10 mgs. of Anavar or 10 mgs. of Stanozolol oral to that, and she will get phenomenal results, if she has decent genetics. I personally like to start off with Anavar, and then finish out with the Winstrol-V. If you have any other questions, hit me up anytime.
Very much appreciated. I've been telling her to switch from Dec to NPP. The var and winni are definitely part of the protocol, but adding primo would be interesting. I'll have to relay the info when I get home. I'm on vacation in Hilton Head at the moment. Thank you
Old 08-17-2016, 11:08 AM

Welcome to OLM Legs
Old 08-17-2016, 10:37 PM

Welcome
Old 08-20-2016, 10:13 PM

Welcome aboard,,

READ: If you do not follow my board rules I suggest you find another place.

No discussions of T/A time
No discussions of shipping
No discussions of packaging methods
No discussions of prices
No discussions of payment methods
No discussions of any D0mestic Sourcing