Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Pictures of Anabolic Steroids.
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Pictures of Anabolic Steroids. Post and view pictures of anabolic steroids.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-26-2015, 07:01 PM
Cajunbarbie Cajunbarbie is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 3
Question Is this var legit or just $hit?

Hey y'all! Just ordered this Var - 10mg and it's not the one that was pictured on the website which was by Quantum.
I've never heard of this manufacturer before - ADN Pharmaceutical, so I'm worried about it being legit.
This will be my 1st cycle where I actually got my own orals. In the past my coach always supplied it to me.
Please let me know if u think this is legit or should I steer clear?
Worried about virilization if it is something else.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (19.5 KB, 421 views)
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-27-2015, 03:58 AM
hwntime's Avatar
hwntime hwntime is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Where the sun sets
Posts: 2,521
Default

Geez, that looks like a travel size shampoo or hairspray bottle! In all my years, I've never heard of ADN.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-27-2015, 04:23 AM
Cajunbarbie Cajunbarbie is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwntime View Post
Geez, that looks like a travel size shampoo or hairspray bottle! In all my years, I've never heard of ADN.
Lol! Had probs uploading pic. Had to keep sizing it down cause file was too large. So the pic is shit but yeah, never heard of ADN. When I google them only manufacture that comes up seems to only make injectables with a different logo.
Peep keep saying try it, then you'll know.
Well I'm willing to take some risk, obviously, but I don't want to F myself up being a total Guinea pig
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-27-2015, 10:25 PM
manwill67's Avatar
manwill67 manwill67 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Pacific Northwest--GO HAWKS!
Posts: 802
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajunbarbie View Post
Lol! Had probs uploading pic. Had to keep sizing it down cause file was too large. So the pic is shit but yeah, never heard of ADN. When I google them only manufacture that comes up seems to only make injectables with a different logo.
Peep keep saying try it, then you'll know.
Well I'm willing to take some risk, obviously, but I don't want to F myself up being a total Guinea pig
First of all, you're obviously very new to this. Even if it's 100% Dbol, you're not going to F yourself up, even if you run this for a few weeks before you find out it's not Var. Even if it is, everything will return to normal after you stop using it...unless you run it for 2 months straight. I'm not familiar with this Var, so check with your source. My wife has been running gear for 3.5 years, so we have some experience with gear and girls. She's run several different sources for Var, and all have been good. However, Pharmacom has been the best so far. PM me if you need any help.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-28-2015, 12:08 AM
tmac3t's Avatar
tmac3t tmac3t is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: allupnurmomma..rip K
Posts: 1,690
Default

i do think i seen those on ebay a few years back i remember seeing that logo and thinking ,,,,,,yeah right real var on ebay ,,,not gonna say 100% but im pretty sure thats were i seen them ,,,so good luck with them it would be best to stay here within olm and the guys with legit var pricey yes but well worth the peace of mind my 2 cents anyway
__________________
tmac3t
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-30-2015, 03:06 PM
Cajunbarbie Cajunbarbie is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmac3t View Post
i do think i seen those on ebay a few years back i remember seeing that logo and thinking ,,,,,,yeah right real var on ebay ,,,not gonna say 100% but im pretty sure thats were i seen them ,,,so good luck with them it would be best to stay here within olm and the guys with legit var pricey yes but well worth the peace of mind my 2 cents anyway
Thanks and yeah I would prefer to spend more for peace of mind.
Trouble is that's what I thought I was doing when I ordered this stuff.

I'm new to OLM so I haven't found the legit var guys on here yet. Hopefully I can be pointed in the right direction.

I ordered the test from LabMax so I can find out for certain of this stuff is legit or something that can potentially screw me up.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-13-2015, 10:37 PM
sotuff111 sotuff111 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 707
Default

I understand 100% what you are saying. TBH if that wasn't what was on the site then let a Mod know and get it tested. If I were you I would keep looking around. Legit var is hard to find, it gets faked for winny all the time. I wouldn't take it.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-19-2015, 03:50 PM
1bebigger 1bebigger is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 131
Default

i would just work out at the gym if i were u.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-22-2016, 12:01 AM
Wildcat1 Wildcat1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Georgia
Posts: 161
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajunbarbie View Post
Thanks and yeah I would prefer to spend more for peace of mind.
Trouble is that's what I thought I was doing when I ordered this stuff.

I'm new to OLM so I haven't found the legit var guys on here yet. Hopefully I can be pointed in the right direction.

I ordered the test from LabMax so I can find out for certain of this stuff is legit or something that can potentially screw me up.
Naps has legit var
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-22-2016, 01:31 AM
Adrenolin's Avatar
Adrenolin Adrenolin is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: DMV
Posts: 1,570
Send a message via AIM to Adrenolin
Default

Nice 6mo bump
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.