Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Pictures of Anabolic Steroids.
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Pictures of Anabolic Steroids. Post and view pictures of anabolic steroids.

Old 11-26-2015, 07:01 PM

Question Is this var legit or just $hit?

Hey y'all! Just ordered this Var - 10mg and it's not the one that was pictured on the website which was by Quantum.
I've never heard of this manufacturer before - ADN Pharmaceutical, so I'm worried about it being legit.
This will be my 1st cycle where I actually got my own orals. In the past my coach always supplied it to me.
Please let me know if u think this is legit or should I steer clear?
Worried about virilization if it is something else.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (19.5 KB, 421 views)
Old 11-27-2015, 03:58 AM

Geez, that looks like a travel size shampoo or hairspray bottle! In all my years, I've never heard of ADN.
Old 11-27-2015, 04:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwntime View Post
Geez, that looks like a travel size shampoo or hairspray bottle! In all my years, I've never heard of ADN.
Lol! Had probs uploading pic. Had to keep sizing it down cause file was too large. So the pic is shit but yeah, never heard of ADN. When I google them only manufacture that comes up seems to only make injectables with a different logo.
Peep keep saying try it, then you'll know.
Well I'm willing to take some risk, obviously, but I don't want to F myself up being a total Guinea pig
Old 11-27-2015, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajunbarbie View Post
Lol! Had probs uploading pic. Had to keep sizing it down cause file was too large. So the pic is shit but yeah, never heard of ADN. When I google them only manufacture that comes up seems to only make injectables with a different logo.
Peep keep saying try it, then you'll know.
Well I'm willing to take some risk, obviously, but I don't want to F myself up being a total Guinea pig
First of all, you're obviously very new to this. Even if it's 100% Dbol, you're not going to F yourself up, even if you run this for a few weeks before you find out it's not Var. Even if it is, everything will return to normal after you stop using it...unless you run it for 2 months straight. I'm not familiar with this Var, so check with your source. My wife has been running gear for 3.5 years, so we have some experience with gear and girls. She's run several different sources for Var, and all have been good. However, Pharmacom has been the best so far. PM me if you need any help.
Old 11-28-2015, 12:08 AM

i do think i seen those on ebay a few years back i remember seeing that logo and thinking ,,,,,,yeah right real var on ebay ,,,not gonna say 100% but im pretty sure thats were i seen them ,,,so good luck with them it would be best to stay here within olm and the guys with legit var pricey yes but well worth the peace of mind my 2 cents anyway
Old 11-30-2015, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmac3t View Post
i do think i seen those on ebay a few years back i remember seeing that logo and thinking ,,,,,,yeah right real var on ebay ,,,not gonna say 100% but im pretty sure thats were i seen them ,,,so good luck with them it would be best to stay here within olm and the guys with legit var pricey yes but well worth the peace of mind my 2 cents anyway
Thanks and yeah I would prefer to spend more for peace of mind.
Trouble is that's what I thought I was doing when I ordered this stuff.

I'm new to OLM so I haven't found the legit var guys on here yet. Hopefully I can be pointed in the right direction.

I ordered the test from LabMax so I can find out for certain of this stuff is legit or something that can potentially screw me up.
Old 12-13-2015, 10:37 PM

I understand 100% what you are saying. TBH if that wasn't what was on the site then let a Mod know and get it tested. If I were you I would keep looking around. Legit var is hard to find, it gets faked for winny all the time. I wouldn't take it.
Old 12-19-2015, 03:50 PM

i would just work out at the gym if i were u.
Old 05-22-2016, 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajunbarbie View Post
Thanks and yeah I would prefer to spend more for peace of mind.
Trouble is that's what I thought I was doing when I ordered this stuff.

I'm new to OLM so I haven't found the legit var guys on here yet. Hopefully I can be pointed in the right direction.

I ordered the test from LabMax so I can find out for certain of this stuff is legit or something that can potentially screw me up.
Naps has legit var
Old 05-22-2016, 01:31 AM

Send a message via AIM to Adrenolin

Nice 6mo bump