Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Pictures of Anabolic Steroids.
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Pictures of Anabolic Steroids. Post and view pictures of anabolic steroids.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-26-2015, 12:32 AM
atomic1384 atomic1384 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 118
Default Can anyone help me identify what this is?

Buddy gave me this today and I can't remember what it is. Thanks in advance.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (80.1 KB, 389 views)
__________________
-UGFreak is numero uno-
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-27-2015, 12:32 AM
Mack's Avatar
Mack Mack is online now
EK Rep
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Thailand
Posts: 5,275
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomic1384 View Post
Buddy gave me this today and I can't remember what it is. Thanks in advance.
Pretty sure that there is topical anal wart oil ......
__________________
"You need to spend some TIME in between the plates bitch."

EUROKING Voted #1 International People's Choice Award No source gets packs to you faster.

Adhere to the laws of your country regarding anabolic steroids. Steroids kill and wreak havoc.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-27-2015, 01:07 AM
M FREAKY's Avatar
M FREAKY M FREAKY is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: yo mama
Posts: 8,439
Default

Case 5??? trial error Ginny Pig
Tough call I never seen anything like this. Make sure you report back to your buddy.
__________________
OutlawMuscle MOD
Muscle-Unlimited SuperMod



READ: If you do not follow my board rules I suggest you find another place.

No discussions of T/A time
No discussions of shipping
No discussions of packaging methods
No discussions of prices
No discussions of payment methods
No discussions of any D0mestic Sourcing
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-27-2015, 01:40 AM
atomic1384 atomic1384 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 118
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by M FREAKY View Post
Case 5??? trial error Ginny Pig
Tough call I never seen anything like this. Make sure you report back to your buddy.
This came from a former source on here...... Wasnt sure if i should mention that or not. I got it for him a while ago.
__________________
-UGFreak is numero uno-
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-27-2015, 01:43 AM
Ace* Ace* is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 74
Default

Many sources code their products to be more discreet and fly under the radar. Unless that source is still active or your buddy is 100% sure, its gonna be tough to figure out what that is. I'd probably just toss it bro.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-27-2015, 01:48 AM
d-red's Avatar
d-red d-red is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: the gym
Posts: 3,292
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomic1384 View Post
This came from a former source on here...... Wasnt sure if i should mention that or not. I got it for him a while ago.
yes. was it superman? basicly ask guys if they still have supermans old list with the codes on it
__________________
Owner of hardcore-underground.com
Former owner of two bodybuilding forums
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-27-2015, 01:57 AM
atomic1384 atomic1384 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 118
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by d-red View Post
yes. was it superman? basicly ask guys if they still have supermans old list with the codes on it
Yes it came from superman and i only ordered test, deca, n tren from them and its obviously not tren. So i was just hoping to figure that out.
__________________
-UGFreak is numero uno-
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-27-2015, 04:25 PM
allthewaybig's Avatar
allthewaybig allthewaybig is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 900
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomic1384 View Post
Yes it came from superman and i only ordered test, deca, n tren from them and its obviously not tren. So i was just hoping to figure that out.
Idk how obvious it is that it's not tren. I've had tons of tren ace that's been as clear as that.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-27-2015, 05:22 PM
hmwpond's Avatar
hmwpond hmwpond is offline
PharmacyStore Rep
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 474
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by allthewaybig View Post
Idk how obvious it is that it's not tren. I've had tons of tren ace that's been as clear as that.
I can't remember what that case 5 is to save my life, I've got a tad bit of case 10 left and I think it was cyp or enan. somebody will still have a list bro.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-27-2015, 06:23 PM
atomic1384 atomic1384 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 118
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by allthewaybig View Post
Idk how obvious it is that it's not tren. I've had tons of tren ace that's been as clear as that.
Ya now that i look at it again ur prbly right. I can't find that damn list anywhere. Lol prbly have to pitch it.....
__________________
-UGFreak is numero uno-
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 05-27-2015, 06:24 PM
atomic1384 atomic1384 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 118
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmwpond View Post
I can't remember what that case 5 is to save my life, I've got a tad bit of case 10 left and I think it was cyp or enan. somebody will still have a list bro.
Ya i posted in another forum asking anyone if they have it but nothing so far.....
__________________
-UGFreak is numero uno-
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 05-29-2015, 12:16 AM
Mack's Avatar
Mack Mack is online now
EK Rep
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Thailand
Posts: 5,275
Default

Quit fussing about it and just shoot it

Geez

As if .....
__________________
"You need to spend some TIME in between the plates bitch."

EUROKING Voted #1 International People's Choice Award No source gets packs to you faster.

Adhere to the laws of your country regarding anabolic steroids. Steroids kill and wreak havoc.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 05-30-2015, 07:04 AM
Superwoman Superwoman is offline
Board Sponsor
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 3,013
Default

It wonders me every time.

Some people here order Pharma grade products and even though they are getting it from a legit and 12 years in buisness reliable source such myself( excuse my lack of humility), yet they still check the products extensivley and compare them with pictures of the same product on the web,books etc - before they use them.


While others inject anything they order as long as it came cheap.Doesnt even matter if the source who sold it is still active and complying , if its Underground home brew , no labels ,not even knowing exactly whats inside nor even having the chance to ask the source itself what is inside.... they still inject themselves with x liquid...

This is comun sence .Should you inject that liquid ? NO ! excuse my honesty - only if you are an idiot.
In general people should be more demanding and expect more quality overall of such an important part of their sport.
__________________
www.power-sandra.is

Last edited by Superwoman : 05-30-2015 at 11:40 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 05-30-2015, 02:13 PM
OneFitDad's Avatar
OneFitDad OneFitDad is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 391
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superwoman View Post
It wonders me every time.

Some people here order Pharma grade products and even though they are getting it from a legit and 12 years in buisness reliable source such myself( excuse my lack of humility), yet they still check the products extensivley and compare them with pictures of the same product on the web,books etc - before they use them.


While others inject anything they order as long as it came cheap.Doesnt even matter if the source who sold it is still active and complying , if its Underground home brew , no labels ,not even knowing exactly whats inside nor even having the chance to ask the source itself what is inside.... they still inject themselves with x liquid...

This is comun sence .Should you inject that liquid ? NO ! excuse my honesty - only if you are an idiot.
In general people should be more demanding and expect more quality overall of such an important part of their sport.
Well Said!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 05-31-2015, 09:46 PM
cgambino's Avatar
cgambino cgambino is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,180
Default

I believe Case 5 is Sustanon 250
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 06-15-2015, 06:21 PM
4kLift's Avatar
4kLift 4kLift is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 53
Default

it was sust350 according to the list i have
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 06-18-2015, 08:58 AM
rcamp rcamp is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 12
Default

Supermans case 5 was sustanon 350
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 06-18-2015, 04:40 PM
atomic1384 atomic1384 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 118
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4kLift View Post
it was sust350 according to the list i have
Anyway u can pm me that list please?
__________________
-UGFreak is numero uno-
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 04-13-2016, 05:11 PM
x21z x21z is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 11
Default Superman

Missing their quality products great service and sales.

MR

Last edited by x21z : 04-29-2016 at 06:53 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.