Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Pictures of Anabolic Steroids.
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Pictures of Anabolic Steroids. Post and view pictures of anabolic steroids.

Old 01-14-2012, 03:08 PM

Default Tren Ace 100mg

3 Bottles of Tren Ace i just picked up from a new source....looks great will report back in a couple of weeks after i run it...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TrenA 2.jpg (50.6 KB, 831 views)
Old 01-14-2012, 05:27 PM

What exactly makes it look great? It looks like plain unlabeled vials to me
Old 01-14-2012, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noles12 View Post
What exactly makes it look great? It looks like plain unlabeled vials to me
they were labeled i turned them around because where they came from isn't important only how well its dosed....and i was talking about the color...doesn't look all dirty like some of the shit i see out there...
Old 01-14-2012, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beached View Post
they were labeled i turned them around because where they came from isn't important only how well its dosed....and i was talking about the color...doesn't look all dirty like some of the shit i see out there...
it would be nice to know, both, the lab and how well they're dosed, don't you think?...
Old 01-14-2012, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chip Bronson View Post
it would be nice to know, both, the lab and how well they're dosed, don't you think?...
Yep thats why i said i'll report back after i've had a chance to run them...the lab that made it is unimportant though because they aren't here on this board and theres so many people brewing their own and throwing labels on their shit and selling these days it's really irrelevant....besides you have your people who will claim this lab or that lab is the best and the only lab that matters so whats the point.....only how well it's dosed and how well it was brewed are all that matter...if it's properly dosed but causes infections than its shit isn't it?? Regardless of who made it...

Not here to promote sources only share some pics of gear if you can't handle that then move on and get some counseling....jesus some people....can't even share some pics without all the basket weaving nip pickers coming out of the woodwork to whine like little girls "how's it dosed? who made it? why isn't there a label?" Shut up and enjoy the fucking pictures

Last edited by beached : 01-14-2012 at 06:36 PM.
Old 01-14-2012, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Yep thats why i said i'll report back after i've had a chance to run them...the lab that made it is unimportant though because they aren't here on this board and theres so many people brewing their own and throwing labels on their shit and selling these days it's really irrelevant....besides you have your people who will claim this lab or that lab is the best and the only lab that matters so whats the point.....only how well it's dosed and how well it was brewed are all that matter...if it's properly dosed but causes infections than its shit isn't it?? Regardless of who made it...

Not here to promote sources only share some pics of gear if you can't handle that then move on and get some counseling....jesus some people....can't even share some pics without all the basket weaving nip pickers coming out of the woodwork to whine like little girls "how's it dosed? who made it? why isn't there a label?" Shut up and enjoy the fucking pictures

haha sounds like the tren is good nice piece of agression at the end sure you havent had a cheeky jag or 6?:P
Old 01-14-2012, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexg218 View Post
haha sounds like the tren is good nice piece of agression at the end sure you havent had a cheeky jag or 6?:P
Bro i'm tellin ya...this is a picture section to share your pictures and they come out of the woodwork to turn it into a three ring circus...it's fucking amazing

Thank you
Old 01-14-2012, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Bro i'm tellin ya...this is a picture section to share your pictures and they come out of the woodwork to turn it into a three ring circus...it's fucking amazing

Thank you
haha yeah i agree saw the labels turned...really dont care what make it is...exactly what u said...clarity of the oil, nice colour to it...mg/ml feels about right and i'd add PIP always a good thing to hear how smooth it is less pain!!
keep me posted bro.
Old 01-14-2012, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexg218 View Post
haha yeah i agree saw the labels turned...really dont care what make it is...exactly what u said...clarity of the oil, nice colour to it...mg/ml feels about right and i'd add PIP always a good thing to hear how smooth it is less pain!!
keep me posted bro.
Thanks bro i'm glad you noticed the color clarity i was eluding to when i made my first post...guess i should have explained what i meant.....I'll pm you my review though i don't wanna start WWIII by posting my comments on it and coming under attack for possibly leaving out some technical information...LMFAO
Old 01-14-2012, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Thanks bro i'm glad you noticed the color clarity i was eluding to when i made my first post...guess i should have explained what i meant.....I'll pm you my review though i don't wanna start WWIII by posting my comments on it and coming under attack for possibly leaving out some technical information...LMFAO
haha definatly could be doing without! yeah gimme a PM when u pin it lemme no how goes really wanna try TrenA at some point so would like to know how it goes
Old 01-14-2012, 09:22 PM

Quote:

Thank you
lol you should check out my thread on PM got so many little bitches whining over something thats supposed to benefit them.
Old 01-14-2012, 09:29 PM

the tren i have used in the past was more like a dark brownish color, this looks like the decca i used, but colors vary.
Old 01-15-2012, 04:48 PM

Funny how the tren ace color can vary so much between brands...I have never had a bad batch...not even this stuff I had that was dark rusy/brown color. In fact the dark stuff was probably some of the best that I have ever tried. All you gotta do is hit a blood vessel when you pin...if your lungs start to burn and it tastes like you have a mouth full of pennies, you know you got the real deal! Keep us posted bro!!!
Old 01-15-2012, 05:02 PM

Ironic see this post. I have some darkest tren-a ever seen running atm, Very painful injection. I hit shoulder vein other night and thought I was gonna die. But I was thinking, well atleast know this shit is real. Got nasty taste my mouth, started sweating and coughing, felt like room I was in was 150 degrees.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1scuba View Post
Funny how the tren ace color can vary so much between brands...I have never had a bad batch...not even this stuff I had that was dark rusy/brown color. In fact the dark stuff was probably some of the best that I have ever tried. All you gotta do is hit a blood vessel when you pin...if your lungs start to burn and it tastes like you have a mouth full of pennies, you know you got the real deal! Keep us posted bro!!!
Old 01-15-2012, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exxon View Post
Ironic see this post. I have some darkest tren-a ever seen running atm, Very painful injection. I hit shoulder vein other night and thought I was gonna die. But I was thinking, well atleast know this shit is real. Got nasty taste my mouth, started sweating and coughing, felt like room I was in was 150 degrees.
I know that feeling...longest 30 seconds of your life! At least you know your gear is real!
Old 02-09-2012, 08:04 PM
Banned

Id have a hard time running it... Just bc who ever manufactered it didnt care enough to label it... Myself guessing looks like homebrew... just guessing so dont blast me... Ive heard the best about homebrew pellet finnaplix-h tren! But what I also know is if it wasnt done properly u can contract blood diseases of all types...
Old 04-23-2012, 10:41 PM

Quote:
the stuff i make looks just as good and i bet mine was cheaper. but good for you bro it does have nice color to it.
Old 04-28-2012, 02:52 PM

Quote:

stuff looks to light in color, probably underdosed, that new lab sux
Old 04-28-2012, 03:54 PM

Quote:
darker tren isn't dirty,, the more heat the darker it will get,, heat that up a little and it should turn more goldish orange,,
Old 04-30-2012, 06:07 PM

pointless posting that picture if we dont know where it came from....doesnt help anyone out
Old 05-01-2012, 10:48 PM

I just ran some homemade Tren A and the colors are similiar. The homemade Tren was great and I saw awesome results. Have fun!
Old 05-02-2012, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 204n204 View Post
darker tren isn't dirty,, the more heat the darker it will get,, heat that up a little and it should turn more goldish orange,,
exactly!!! color is meaningless basically. yes tren is darker by nature but you can turn shitty looking yellowish tren dark with more heat. moral of story, DON'T BASE YOUR OPINION ON COLOR!
Old 04-06-2016, 11:17 PM

Default tren

mlg