Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Beginner's Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Beginner's Forum For people who are new to any part of this sport you may ask your questions here without fear of being flamed.

Old 07-09-2019, 04:45 PM

Default Help with arimidex

Hi, I've been around for a bit but I'm pretty inexperienced with anti e's. Up until recently I've never had a problem with estrogen but my recent test says it has skyrocketed for some reason to 188 pg/ml. At this level what would you suggest the dosage of arimidex be.
Old 07-10-2019, 08:48 AM

Thats not to bad from what other told me i also never needed untill recently i used armidex .25 which kept it under controll i felt like my nipples were sore still so i switched to .6 letro every 4 days and it feels under control honestly i never used anything but had a flare up on test deca dbol and hcg guys gave me a few tips and this worked fir me

Acelabs
Avogen
Unclesz
Euroking
Goroids
Old 07-10-2019, 12:27 PM
Inner Circle Friend of the King

.5 Dex x 2 every week till under control. Then Iíd go to .25x 2 weekly. Works great bro and you should definitely not crash estro........Redrock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homebrewdude84 View Post
Hi, I've been around for a bit but I'm pretty inexperienced with anti e's. Up until recently I've never had a problem with estrogen but my recent test says it has skyrocketed for some reason to 188 pg/ml. At this level what would you suggest the dosage of arimidex be.
Old 07-10-2019, 12:29 PM

Your body usually wants a 10-1 ratio of test to estro so unless your test is well under 1800 I really wouldn't bother unless you're having clear estro sides.

There was never a genius without a tincture of madness. ~Aristotle (384 BC-322 BC)

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle (384 BC-322 BC)
Old 07-10-2019, 01:01 PM
Euroking Sponsored Athlete ICFK

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieViolent View Post
Your body usually wants a 10-1 ratio of test to estro so unless your test is well under 1800 I really wouldn't bother unless you're having clear estro sides.
10-1 is not true at all. That means bodybuilders would have estrogen in the hundreds.

Estrogen is good from 20-40.
Old 07-10-2019, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoudidnt View Post
10-1 is not true at all. That means bodybuilders would have estrogen in the hundreds.

Estrogen is good from 20-40.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22766718

ratio is directly linked to CHD development. If you care about your heart you'll care about your ratio.

There was never a genius without a tincture of madness. ~Aristotle (384 BC-322 BC)

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle (384 BC-322 BC)
Old 07-10-2019, 01:39 PM

All in all a far too high estrogen is bad and far too low is also bad. Fair?

Old 07-10-2019, 06:11 PM

Bingo. Although Iíd rather be high than low..... Redrock

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieViolent View Post
All in all a far too high estrogen is bad and far too low is also bad. Fair?
Old 07-10-2019, 06:30 PM

Take the absolute least amount possible because the sides of crashed E is worse than high E. Start with .25 or .5 twice a week at the most. Dudes online be telling people to take 1mg 2-3x per week, donít listen to them.
Old 07-10-2019, 06:35 PM
Euroking Sponsored Athlete ICFK

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwntime View Post
Take the absolute least amount possible because the sides of crashed E is worse than high E. Start with .25 or .5 twice a week at the most. Dudes online be telling people to take 1mg 2-3x per week, donít listen to them.
Who the fuck? I take 10mg Aromasin every 14-21 days on 175 test and my levels are almost 1600.