Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Beginner's Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Beginner's Forum For people who are new to any part of this sport you may ask your questions here without fear of being flamed.

Old 05-26-2019, 10:49 AM

Default preloading subq trt/adding deca

I've been doing subq for trt M & Th (4 on slin pin) for the past 3 weeks. Seems like it's working for me and a suggestion from another thread since my e is was high it would help stabilize things instead of one IM shot per week. Two questions....

1. Can I preload the slin pins since it's a pain in the rear to backload and if I'm drawing with a larger guage pin I can get a bunch done at one time. I'm thinking maybe just 4 or two week supply....and then how to store.

2. I have some Deca I bought in 2014 stored in a lock box...cool/dark with my test so I'll assume all is good. The question is...can I add/mix .25 CC to the Monday or Thursday subq test injection. I'm not looking for anything from the Deca other than helping with joints. I'm 57 and all joints are hurting due to years of weights and of course old age.....thoughts?
Old 05-26-2019, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stallion1962 View Post
I've been doing subq for trt M & Th (4 on slin pin) for the past 3 weeks. Seems like it's working for me and a suggestion from another thread since my e is was high it would help stabilize things instead of one IM shot per week. Two questions....

1. Can I preload the slin pins since it's a pain in the rear to backload and if I'm drawing with a larger guage pin I can get a bunch done at one time. I'm thinking maybe just 4 or two week supply....and then how to store.

2. I have some Deca I bought in 2014 stored in a lock box...cool/dark with my test so I'll assume all is good. The question is...can I add/mix .25 CC to the Monday or Thursday subq test injection. I'm not looking for anything from the Deca other than helping with joints. I'm 57 and all joints are hurting due to years of weights and of course old age.....thoughts?
Yes you can preload. I usually preload and keep them in a bag on the top shelf of my fridge.

Of course you can add in Deca...
Old 05-26-2019, 06:45 PM

I preload 10 slins at a time. Your deca is fine at five years old.
Old 05-27-2019, 10:09 AM

Thumbs up

Thanks for the replies gentlemen. I will preload 8...that will last me 4 weeks and sprinkle in the deca.
Old 05-31-2019, 08:23 AM
Euroking Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by stallion1962 View Post
Thanks for the replies gentlemen. I will preload 8...that will last me 4 weeks and sprinkle in the deca.
I love sprinkles

Right now Iím doing 2 shots per week

1.5 cc of primo 200 then I sprinkle in a little pull each of EQ500, deca500, npp150, test cyp 250 until the syringe hits 3ccís

Love it

Mack

DISCOUNTS SEE WEBSITE

*New Shipping = No source is faster for safe secure pack arrival*
Old 05-31-2019, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack View Post
I love sprinkles

Right now Iím doing 2 shots per week

1.5 cc of primo 200 then I sprinkle in a little pull each of EQ500, deca500, npp150, test cyp 250 until the syringe hits 3ccís

Love it

Mack
You have more sprinkles than I have ice cream!